» staff
» updates
20th february -- save your characters in this month's activity check +here!

18th february -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

hope you find your peace crawling on your knees[m], oliver!
shey starling
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 05:33 PM
has Rep: 5 pts
it's a lie a lie i catch you every time in your lust, your lust every time you close your eyes i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talkin
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

outfit. i hate myself for this
A negative downside to not being apart of the elite group of people invited to parties for tours kicking off and the like was that Shey was never actually invited, and typically was turned away at the door. Even if he wouldn’t have been turned away, he preferred lurking from the outside anyway. Everyone always focused on the happenings in the middle of things, when in reality some of the best gossip and scandals actually occurred outside. He wasn’t particularly trying too hard to hide or act subtle, the night hadn’t produced much thus far aside from watching Finley Hodges and Oliver Preston have the most disgusting and tearful goodbye he’d ever set his eyes on (snapping a good photos from his spot leaning against a lightpost).

Honestly, he was sure these pictures would sell for significantly more than people would give it credit for, since it was highly predicted that the two were an item, or perhaps they were taking a break or something equally stupendous. Regardless, Shey didn’t particularly care what the actual story was, he just cared how his images made it seem, and if that did some damage to reputations along the way? Oh well. He’d been scrolling through the pictures he’d captured, deciding which ones were worth keeping and which he needed to scrap when he felt a pair of eyes on him, glancing up, ”You know it’s rude to stare--I should know,” he mumbled, swallowing hard before looking at Oliver properly, ”I’m not deleting those pictures of you and your boyfriend for free, you know.”

PM
^
oliver preston
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 02:36 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
Pain don't hurt the same, I know The lane I travel feels alone But I'm moving 'til my legs give out And I see my tears melt in the snow But I don't wanna cry I don't wanna cry anymore I wanna feel alive I don't even wanna die anymore Oh I don’t wanna
job
musician
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

371 words for shey
Oliver knew that Finely wouldn’t have been able to stay the whole night, though suddenly now that his friend was gone the last thing he wanted to do was go back into a crowded room celebrating the fact that he was taking off and leaving his best friend behind. Of course he was excited to be going back on tour, but he was also completely sure he would love it more if Finley were able to go with him instead of being left behind. Opting to take a break from the party Oliver had walked Finley outside where he’d then pop off and head home. Oliver was still lurking outside when someone nearby had caught his attention. He hadn’t thought that he was staring until the boy across from him had pointed out that he was and his eyes quickly darted away and off to somewhere other than the man leaning against a lamp pole. He didn’t bring his attention back to him until his next statement was hanging in the air, he didn’t even realize there were going to be pictures of him giving his best friend a goodbye hug before leaving for three months, was that a thing that people cared about now? Oliver was convinced he would never get the medias fascination with people.

”I don’t really thing there’s anything special about a farwell to a friend,” Oliver said refusing to pay to recieve pictures back that he didn’t care all that much if they were leaked. ”And he’s not my boyfriend, just a friend,” Oliver said looking at the boy confused. ”What’re you doing out here anyways,” He asked taking a few steps closer so he wasn’t completely shouting to be heard by the boy outside the hotel. Oliver was known to be the kind of person who would do whatever he could to stay away from the fancy party inside, especially when the party involved him as the center of attention. If sticking around outside and carrying on a seemingly meaningless conversation with a random dude with a camera was to be the best way to avoid it then he was happy to use it as an excuse.
PM
^
shey starling
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 03:31 PM
it's a lie a lie i catch you every time in your lust, your lust every time you close your eyes i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talkin
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Shey was more than aware that a picture could be spun to suit his needs and to tell whatever story he decided it to--that was a benefit of working as a paparazzi, plus he had grown respected by his peers enough to where...well he was a bit of a shit when it came down to it--but he was able to sell what he had to say and no one could fault him in that. ”Maybe not to you, but if it isn’t that special it must mean he doesn’t mean too much to you,” Shey shrugged. People would buy whatever he had to say about the matter anyway, ”That’s what they all say, Oliver,” he informed him with a shrug, ”No one likes to come out and admit to dating someone in this day in age--leaves the rest of us to speculate and decide for you.” It wasn’t his fault--he could understand the desire for privacy especially when it came to something like a relationship--there was always the threat of things going poorly and people being upset about the break...people tended to be obsessive like that, which was eye-roll inducing as far as Shey was concerned.

”I was never invited in,” he answered bluntly, a light shrug of his shoulders. Sure, it was a little chilly out, but nothing he couldn’t handle. ”The far more interesting question is why are you out here anyway? It’s your party, after all.” Shey was a proverbial fly on the wall--not someone who many people paid much attention to and he had made a career out of it, but Oliver was clearly the center of attention when it came down to the business end of things that evening. He was meant to be celebrating the start of a tour, anyway, and here he was outside avoiding the whole thing. ”Avoiding the crowd?” he inquired, beginning to feel a bit of the chill from being outside too long reach him, and Shey wished he could just numb his fingers instead of letting them feel so cold because it was more apparent that there was a shiver down his spine.

PM
^
oliver preston
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 05:37 PM
Pain don't hurt the same, I know The lane I travel feels alone But I'm moving 'til my legs give out And I see my tears melt in the snow But I don't wanna cry I don't wanna cry anymore I wanna feel alive I don't even wanna die anymore Oh I don’t wanna
job
musician
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

343 words for shey
Oliver was starting to understand why his manager was always telling him that he shouldn’t be talking to the press as each thing he said was continuing to be twisted into something that he absolutely completely didn’t say. Giving the pap leaning against the pole a confused look as he continued to twist his words Oliver did try to defend himself and his friendship with Finley once again. ”No, that’s not what I meant. It is special, and he is special, just not like, that,” Oliver said trailing off his words at the end realizing that he was failing quite dramatically at defending himself and what his relationship with his friend was. It wasn’t complicated or anything, it was just what it was, a friendship, best friendship. ”I don’t very much like you deciding who I am and am not dating,” Oliver said shrugging simply. He supposed he wasn’t really all that angry about what was being said, it wouldn’t be the worst rumor to go around the media he supposed, him and Finley could probably get a good laugh about it while curled up watching Netflix next time they had a chance to hang out.

”I don’t do the invites,” Oliver said feeling like he might be being held responsible for the reason that he was sitting outside and thus being the reason why he was being attacked in picture form. ”Are you legal,” Oliver questioned looking at him, he did seem quite young, that could be the reason why he might not have been invited. Oliver never took to memorizing the faces of the pap and who was there regularly and who was not, he just didn’t know who was to be invited and who was to be overlooked on a regular basis. ”Yeah, something like that. I’ll probably turn in to my room after this,” Oliver said before raising an eyebrow and stepping out of his comfort zone just a bit, ”Did you want to join?”
PM
^
shey starling
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 06:19 PM
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Shey was well aware that typically, the press were usually frowned upon in most events, especially known for drawing their own conclusions, which wouldn’t be a huge deal if people would just share information more freely. Privacy was a right, sure, but that right had a bunch of holes blasted through it whenever the mention of fame surrounded you, and Shey never understood why people would want to become famous or aspire for stardom if they refused to handle this part as well. It was obnoxious, to say the least. Shey rolled his eyes in disbelief as Oliver once again claimed that him and that rugby athlete weren’t dating, ”Sure,” Shey remarked, particularly bored with having to dispute such things with him, especially if he was probably going to argue until the day he died.

”Yes,” Shey scoffed. He knew he looked young, but the notion that he wasn’t legal was starting to get ridiculous. Then again, he was probably going to get carded for alcohol until his hair turned gray, so at least he had the benefit of looking forever young, he supposed...if he made it that far. Chances were, he’d piss someone off down the line, and Shey couldn’t blame them for taking matters into their own hands. Maybe he’d get his moment of recognition again, that’d be lovely. What was more surprising was the notion that Oliver had proposed that Shey join him, which caught Shey off guard. People were doing that a lot recently, it seemed, but he wasn’t the type to refuse anyone his company, that was for sure. ”Sure, and then I can show you just how legal I am.”

PM
^
oliver preston
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:17 PM
job
musician
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

395 words for shey
Oliver heard the suggestiveness in the words that Shey said next and instantly felt a warmth spread through his body. He knew that it had been a while for him since he had gotten any sort of attention behind closed doors and the prospect of doing it, if even just to prove to the pap that he was 100% single was thrilling to him. He turned away and headed back into the hotel that he’d be staying at that evening, it was just easier after the kick off for everyone to head out from the same hotel the next morning to start their tour and Oliver was okay with that. He knew that the pap would be following him after his last statement and once he finally made it to his room he clicked the door open with his key card and allowed Shey to follow him in. Oliver looked down the hall way both ways for a moment before shutting the door making sure it was just them and there was no reports of what they were about to be doing alone in his hotel room.

”No camera’s,” Oliver said waiting just long enough for him to pull it aside before closing the gap between them and hungrily kissing him in an almost desperate form. Oliver’s hands were cupping Shey’s neck before backing him against a wall and pressing his own body firmly against him. He pulled away breathless for a moment before speaking. ”Wait wait, I don’t even know your name,” Oliver said searching his face for a moment waiting for some sort of reaction or introduction so that he could at least feel like he made some effort to not be a complete slut that evening. He didn’t normally just sleep around, but he was pushed and provoked at this point, and he was very deprived at this point as it had been months since he’d had the energy to reach out to somebody and feel close to them in an intimate way. With Finley it was different they were always snuggles and cuddles and movies and for a moment when he was kissing Shey his mind flashed to Finley and that drove him insane as he tugged the on the shirt of the pap clawing at it to desperately feel his skin beneath his fingers.
PM
^
shey starling
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 04:47 PM
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Shey had no problem following Oliver in, his eyes scanning around to see if anyone he could recognize off hand as he passed were around, and frowned a bit at the notion of no cameras. It was understandable, he supposed, but it still was a bit annoying. He had been looking to make an incredibly slutty collage at some point but that would have to be scrapped it seemed as he quickly maneuvered to put his camera on the luggage rack in the room (since he would be damned if it ended up on the floor--the thing cost more than a month of rent) before finding himself being pressed against the wall with a sigh as the jolt of pressure from the wall hitting his back and bumping his head sent him in a wave of pleasure before suddenly Oliver was pulling away and Shey could literally barely contain his own eye roll.

”My name is whatever you want it to be,” he answered simply, leaning in to go back to kissing him as he pulled his shirt offand began making moves to tug at Oliver’s. It was only fair, after all. ”I’m whoever you want me to be.” Shey knew at this point that his name was relatively irrelevant--Oliver could pretend to care all he wanted but Shey was more than aware of what he was--just something to be used for the night and frankly he didn’t care. Shey’s name wasn’t something that everyone in the world needed to know, and if Oliver was truly that curious he ought to be able to figure it out himself rather than asking--obviously Oliver was the one that needed this, Shey was just more than happy to oblige, lacing his fingers through Oliver’s belt loops and tugging the man even closer to him, getting more heated by the second. ~dramatic fadeeeee~

PM
^
oliver preston
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 03:37 PM
job
musician
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

276 words for shey
When the pap that Oliver was with started talking Oliver was instantly drove mad and dove back in, names didn’t matter at this point and he was absolutely correct, all that mattered in his mind was satisfying the beast inside him that had him craving this physical touch he longed so much for. post fade

Oliver sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands bending over his knees ever so slightly. He could hear the guy from his room getting dressed somewhere in the background though his head was swimming and everything felt like it was a million miles away. Physically he was satisfied beyond belief and the tension in his body was released in a way that he didn’t expect. His heart was heavy though. He knew he’d been trying to prove a point, prove he wasn’t with Finley, prove that he was good to be whoever he wanted and do whoever he wanted, but still he felt guilty. There was a heavyweight of guilt inside him as the pap picked his camera up and opened the door to leave. Oliver spoke up quickly and met him at the door before he left. ”Look, can you just not tell anybody what happened. I don’t want finely to know,” Oliver said looking at him with almost a pleading look on his face. ”Especially given what happened,” He said feeling his face grow hot in reference. He’d never really heard what the kids name was, but he recalled in the heat of the moment shouting the first name that had come to mind; Finely.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.