» staff
» updates
8th july -- check out the site event +here!

1st july -- check out the monthly announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

well, i close my eyes and think of you., honey!
liam heart
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 03:51 PM
has Rep: 48 pts
if you calm and let me pass, you may render me a wreck when i come back so calm your waves and slow the churn and you may have my precious bones on my return.
job
police consultant
london coven
aff.
jade
alias

I COULD BE THERE WHEN YOU LAND
Heart was a fiancé now. That was a very serious thing, and it came with all sorts of responsibilities and requirements, mostly involving planning the actual wedding. Fortunately, unlike the actual engagement, he didn’t have to do this part alone and it gave him more reason to spend time with Honey under the guise of Very Serious Planning, as opposed to before, when he had to explain that he just thought they had worked too much lately. He knew it was Valentine’s day and all, so they had made plans for later but, being an enterprising couple, they still had to make progress on wedding things, and apparently, today they’d nominated flowers. Despite his perpetually grouchy expression, Heart was actually deeply invested in their flower choices, because he was aware that a bouquet would come from it, as well as their centrepieces and probably some of the other décor in their remarkably rustic wedding- God forbid they make the wrong choice. Or, in Honey’s case, she might just struggle to make the decision at all, which he had seen coming, fortunately.

He knew Honey would struggle because despite managing to sort of narrow things down, she was still finding it hard to commit to any actual flower choices, which Heart didn’t want to rush her on- it was a big decision- but at the same time, he strongly suspected she wanted every flower in the store, which might ruin the look of the wedding a little. Also, he was throwing a lot of his carefully-curated reputation down the drain for a wedding, which was fine, but he ought to do it for the right look. “So… you’re not sure about the levels of pink…?” he re-iterated, something he had never really put a lot of thought into before, because to him, any pink was a lot of pink- but pink was a wedding colour, so he’d thought that it was a given that it would be used. “I mean, we could just go for simple and white, if you want.”

heart's hope / clothes /

--------------------
you are a breathe of life and a light upon the water.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
honey hope
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 11:18 PM
has Rep: 23 pts
And when the broken-hearted people Living in the world agree There will be an answer, let it be For though they may be parted There is still a chance that they will see There will be an answer, let it be
job
healer
circle of seven
aff.
hannah
alias

I'll fight their doubt and give you faith

Honey was obviously very excited about the fact that they had a wedding to plan now, and everything was being put into action, and they got to do things like set dates and locations and most of that was fine! She had Heart who could deal with people and money far better than she could, and then she just had to make the simpler decisions. As it turned out, there rarely were simple decisions when it came to a wedding. No one told her that marrying the love of your life meant leaving out hundreds of incredibly pretty sorts of flowers that she really liked. The issue was, of course, they had a theme but not so much a set colour scheme, they just wanted things to look rustic, and she just wanted every flower she could where possible. Of course, flowers were the centre of everything, pretty much everything else would match what they chose that day and that seemed like a lot of pressure.

"Well, I really like pink..." She told him, chewing on her lip slightly, looking around at the pink options, and there were just so many, and she wasn't sure about this amount of choice. "I just really like all the pink." She sighed lightly, unsure if she could exclude any of the pink options, and already she'd agonized over the yellow and blue, and they weren't even discounted from the running as of yet. At the idea of white she at least shook her head. "I think we should have some colour," It was so close to a decision after all, until she glanced at some daisies, "But maybe we can have white as well?" It was true, Honey had no idea what flowers they were going to get.

tag: honey's heart | outfit

--------------------
we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill
user posted image
beautiful set by accio!@tda <3
PMEmail
^
liam heart
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 11:49 AM
if you calm and let me pass, you may render me a wreck when i come back so calm your waves and slow the churn and you may have my precious bones on my return.
job
police consultant
london coven
aff.
jade
alias

Heart knew that, traditionally, according to nearly every rom com seen with Honey, guys didn’t want to take much of an interest in their weddings, but Heart thought this was ridiculous. After all, he would also be present at his wedding, and he wanted things to look nice in the same way that he wanted to always look nice; flowers, to him, whilst a softer thing to select, were very important to the wedding scheme and he felt that it would help in the future when they came up with centrepieces based around the flowers, which so far, had the usual stock of ideas- mason jars were featuring heavily on their Pinterest board. “I know you like pink,” he agreed patiently, as her engagement ring was pink and she wore a lot of pink and, really, it didn’t take a genius to know Honey liked these shades.

“Well, we should stay away from browns,” he considered with a nod, feeling like what with the rusticness of their wedding, anything too beige would fade in too much- not that he thought they should go for anything neon either, as that would ruin the whole look. “White can be good for a base?” he suggested thoughtfully, scratching his head because although he was saying these things and they were looking at these things, he didn’t actually know much about weddings or flowers. “And then that’ll help the pinks stand out or… whatever colours we end up with,” he allowed, just in case Honey changed her mind and stated that, actually, she much preferred the concept of purple at their wedding. “I don’t know much about this,” he confessed, although now that he thought about it, Honey might not either, it being their first wedding and all.

heart's hope / clothes /

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
honey hope
 Posted: May 11 2018, 11:13 PM
has Rep: 23 pts
And when the broken-hearted people Living in the world agree There will be an answer, let it be For though they may be parted There is still a chance that they will see There will be an answer, let it be
job
healer
circle of seven
aff.
hannah
alias

I'll fight their doubt and give you faith

Honey really thought she should know more about flowers and pretty delicate things, but the truth was she just bought whichever ones she thought were pretty in the summer and then didn't really pay attention to them until it was time to switch them out for new ones. Still, she was a nurse not a florist, and whilst she wanted to make the perfect choice she couldn't help but spend a long time thinking it over, even if that meant Heart had to stand around and wait for her to come to conclusions that most people could have already worked out. She was glad at the very least he seemed to have some idea what they shouldn't have, and nodded in agreement, she'd at least never wanted browns anyway.

"I just don't want white to be too boring," Honey said biting her lip thoughtfully, she glanced around again like she might get some inspiration, even though she was certain she was going to end up with a lot of white anyway. "And will there be white for the bridesmaids too?" She added, wondering if at least her bouquet was white did that have to mean that theirs was too? Of course, that meant the centerpieces had to match those but she hoped that would fall into place too. "I suppose if we have lots of pink - do you think blue too? Or another colour?" She added, catching sight of some blue out of the corner of her eye, and immediately wondering about yellow too. Glancing back at him and giving him a soft smile. "I have no idea what I'm doing either," She promised him, feeling remarkably better about it with that out in the open, at least they could not know anything together.

tag: honey's heart | outfit

--------------------
we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill
user posted image
beautiful set by accio!@tda <3
PMEmail
^
liam heart
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 01:00 PM
job
police consultant
london coven
aff.
jade
alias

Heart wouldn’t say he had gone into this completely blind, which was to say, he’d done a bit of internet research, although a lot of it assumed that they had money to spare and also that they were American. He knew that Honey’s bouquet was the most important, in his opinion, and she needed to like it, but as she mentioned bridesmaids and centrepieces, the whole thing did have to match- without being too weirdly obvious too, which probably required a finesse he didn’t have. “I don’t think white’s boring… You might be wearing white,” he offered, pretty sure that Honey was exactly the sort of traditional bride who would go for white, but at the same time, he would not be horrified if she turned up in a different colour (although he assumed that anything other than classic colours might need to be run by him).

“Oh. Hm. Well, they won’t be wearing white, so maybe it won’t look as simple on them,” he considered, considering the bridesmaids would be wearing a coloured dress although, as they wanted a very simple wedding, they had to find a bridesmaid colour that was not brown – this was something that they would work out soon enough, he was sure. “I think pink and blue is nice. Yellow might suit more, and you like yellow,” he offered, thinking of her old living room, wondering if this might sway a decision or just cause more options. At her comment, he shrugged, pretty sure it wasn’t a worry. “Well, I thought about asking for help but all my brothers are back home, and I’m not facing Noah’s eyebrows,” he explained, feeling quite sorry that he hadn’t made this sacrifice for Honey now.

heart's hope / clothes /

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.