» staff
» updates
20th february -- save your characters in this month's activity check +here!

18th february -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

one day, a magic day he passed my way, evan!
elliot hawthorne
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 11:31 PM
has Rep: 1 pts
Want to give you something better than I've been I wanna write your name up on my wall Wake you up in the dead of the night Breaking the lines just trying to get better Man I was feeling like I never was young No nothing simple 'bout the simple days I mourn If what I lost ain't ever coming back Then I can find a way to move inside of your mystery
job
student
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

your light it follows me in darkness

Eli wasn't often pleased with his own decisions, they usually involved disappointing someone and for the most part he tended to revel in that. If it wasn't his parents it was just generally being bad at doing anything that involved being nice to other people, the notable exception happened to be Evan, which by some coincidence happened to be the person his good decision making was directed towards. He generally didn't take control of romantic situations, in part because he didn't enjoy romance very much, he liked it in books but the reality tended to be awkward and messy and never had the swelling musical accompaniment that one could imagine whilst reading it. For Evan, he occasionally made an exception, and for this particular occasion he was quite pleased with it. He'd even made actual plans which he felt was a huge achievement for him when he would rather die than organise something over the phone.

Still, he'd told Evan where they were going because he saw no reason to keep that much a secret, sure that he could be allowed to know they were on a date, which considering the time of year didn't seem so suspect. He was, if anything, almost excited looking as he and Evan got themselves into their pod at the London eye, complete with champagne, and Eli hoped it was romantic, it was really hard for him to tell with very little else to compare it to. Still, he liked to think he could go by Evan's standards a little bit. He figured he would wait until they got a bit higher before he revealed the real reason they were there, but he managed to pass his boyfriend a smile now that they were alone. "Any complaints?" He checked, before glancing out of the window to see London starting to lower beneath them.

tag: bae! | outfit

--------------------
user posted image
heartfelt@tda makes me look perfect
PMEmail
^
evan windsor
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 07:41 PM
has Rep: 3 pts
I've got everything that you want Like a heart that's oh so true Just call on me and I'll send it along With love from me to you
job
student | executive officer
--
aff.
jade
alias

just hang with me and my weather
Evan didn’t particularly get his hopes up for Valentine’s day. Obviously, in an ideal world, he would tell everyone that he was spending the holiday with his boyfriend and they were deeply in love and probably talk about their first ever disastrous Valentine’s day and how they had both been convinced they were cursed because they’d only been seventeen at the time so curses were totally real… but unfortunately, no one knew of the existence of said boyfriend, nor how long they had been together, and the upshot of it was that he got excited for the holiday but not so much for the stress surrounding it. It was really a miracle that Eli had managed to put together a date that was in public- Evan rising in the public eye in the past few years hadn’t helped them much, although they’d known it was coming- and it was very appropriately romantic and it was evident Eli had put actual effort into it, so he was really quite pleased and charmed by the whole thing.

He had champagne in hand, because it was there and he didn’t see why they shouldn’t take advantage of that, and a really quite nice view of London that he didn’t often get, so he was content to look out over the city a little and also, frankly, appreciate how great Eli looked when he wasn’t wearing one of his nine hundred sweaters. Smiling back at Eli unthinkingly, he was even amused that Eli would think there would be any complaints at all – he didn’t think he was difficult to please. “Yeah, actually. Where have you been hiding this suit?” he joked, secretly sure Eli hid all formal clothing at the back of his wardrobe where it could never be found, but mostly, he couldn’t think of anything at all he didn’t like.

bae / clothes /

--------------------
hey man, we all can't be like you, i wish we were all rose-coloured too
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.