» staff
» updates
8th july -- check out the site event +here!

1st july -- check out the monthly announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

everything i need that i never knew I wanted, mia!
reid o'riley
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 07:26 AM
has Rep: 4 pts
What if there was no light Nothing wrong, nothing right What if there was no time And no reason, or rhyme What if you should decide That you don't want me there by your side That you don't want me there in your life What if I got it wrong And no poem or song Could put right what I got wrong Or make you feel I belong
job
busker
neverlander
aff.
ess
alias

i need your love
Night, Break in two There’s a light in the sky, there’s a light and its all for you Don’t, cut us all Tell me how do you feel, tell me how do you need to hear Are you holding your breath again? I will steer the wind Don’t you move Will it carry me, slowly carry me close to you? Don’t, lose your sight I need your love
Reid had been spending a lot of his free time with Mia in the recent months. Not that he had a lot of not free time. If he wasn't busking or running around after his canine stalker, he was pretty much doing nothing. He saw Mia whenever she was free, or probably just when she felt like spending time with him. He wouldn't really fault her if she didn't want to see him a whole lot of the time. Even he didn't think he was decent company, which probably explained why the older vampire even bothered with him at all (the masochistic thing she had going). He'd only vaguely been aware that it was getting close to Valentine's Day, something he'd never actually bothered with in the past. It just seemed totally lame in his opinion, and he was also pretty sure he was the least romantic guy on the planet.

Neverland seemed a little busier that evening, and Reid watched from the concrete stoop that he'd agreed to meet Mia at. He stared blankly as Dog ran around barking at anyone who walked passed them, leaning back against his elbows and (unnecessarily) yawning a lot. He saw her after awhile, but didn't bother to do things like stand until she was directly in font of him. He gave her a small smile, because obviously he was happy to see her, well as happy as he could be. He reached out, hoping she'd take the hint and help him up. "Got you somethin'." He told her plainly, like he was probably going to give her something incredibly mundane like soap or mints. He pulled his bag up, reaching for the stem of the rose he'd actually bought, not stolen. He handed it to her silently before throwing the strap of his bag of his shoulder, locating Dog with a grunt and a pat of his leg so the canine would realise it was time to move. "You wanna go get a drink?" He asked her, assuming that was always what they wanted to do anyway.

bae | outfit } rose |

--------------------

user posted image
perfect set made by wildest dreams.@tda
PM
^
mia donovan
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 11:27 PM
has Rep: 19 pts
We're driving fast in my car We've got our riot gear on but we just want to have fun No we're not looking for violence, no Tonight we want to have fun
job
lost boy
north coven
aff.
hannah
alias

dance me through the panic 'til I'm gathered safely

Mia wasn't going to say she ever expected anything for Valentine's Day, but especially not from Reid. Whatever they were doing it was just hanging out, or at best hanging out with benefits, and she knew that settling for that was better than something happening and getting her heart broken. She had always been the sort of person who dove into things fearlessly, but these days her fearlessness was artificial, she would rather put herself into danger of her own making than be vulnerable for a second. She figured eventually he'd get bored of her anyway, and whilst so far that hadn't happened so she'd kept meeting him when she got the chance, generally whenever Adam didn't need her for something and there was no Lost Boys drama going on.

She was always happy to act her cheery and confident self no matter who she was meeting, so it was with some ease that she sauntered up to Reid, ready to make fun of him for not even getting up for her - so rude, she was a lady after all. She'd not really made any plans for what they were going to do that day, but she liked the idea of them getting away from all the romance going on, or maybe breaking into somewhere quiet - or she was finding she was quite a fan of rooftops these days. It was really a toss up, depending on what he wanted to, of course. With all this in mind she wasn't really paying attention to him very much until he announced he had something, and pulled out a rose of all things. She stared at it for at least a full minute, it felt like an age though, in fact she hadn't even registered that she'd reached out to take it until it was in her hands. "Um... thanks," She managed, wondering if it was socially acceptable to dive off a cliff within minutes of receiving a rose from someone. "Yeah, I could use a drink."

Mia turned on her heel, unsure about making eye contact or... really doing anything. In fact, she kept a very marked distance from him as she stepped away, hoping he wouldn't notice but also truly not sure why he'd done that. "So is this, like... for something?" She asked, half hoping he might explain they were going to blow it up in protest of romance or something far more sane and reasonable.

tag: bae! | outfit

--------------------
scrape my knees, whatever, i'm gonna let them bleed
user posted image
perf set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
reid o'riley
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 02:25 PM
What if there was no light Nothing wrong, nothing right What if there was no time And no reason, or rhyme What if you should decide That you don't want me there by your side That you don't want me there in your life What if I got it wrong And no poem or song Could put right what I got wrong Or make you feel I belong
job
busker
neverlander
aff.
ess
alias

i need your love
Night, Break in two There’s a light in the sky, there’s a light and its all for you Don’t, cut us all Tell me how do you feel, tell me how do you need to hear Are you holding your breath again? I will steer the wind Don’t you move Will it carry me, slowly carry me close to you? Don’t, lose your sight I need your love
Reid really didn't want to make a big deal about the rose thing. He'd done it, she had it now, and they shouldn't let the awkward topic linger. He'd be surprised if she didn't throw it back in his face if he was being entirely honest. He was just trying to be nice though, doing something for her because she was, you know, something, maybe. He wasn't good at romance anyway, he wasn't even sure he'd even purchased a single flower in his entire life. He'd done it now, it wasn't as gruelling an ordeal as he'd expected, and now he just wanted to go get a drink, or twenty with her and see where the night took them.

He was trying his best to ignore how strange Mia had gotten since he'd handed her the thing. She just stood there staring at it like she was worried it was gonna blow up in her face. He was pretty sure roses didn't do that but then he also started staring at it suspiciously too from the corner of his eye. He kept walking, slowing though when he realised Mia wasn't really keeping up with him. His brow raised at her question, but he kept his features mostly neutral because he didn't really know what answer she was expecting. "It's Valentine's Day," he replied matter-of-factly, as though he'd had no choice because it was clearly some law to buy a flower for the girl you were getting benefits from. "Why? It is not okay? You can throw it out, no problems," he told her gruffly, sure that if she informed him she was allergic to roses he'd survive that news.

bae | outfit } rose |

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
mia donovan
 Posted: May 10 2018, 12:24 AM
has Rep: 19 pts
We're driving fast in my car We've got our riot gear on but we just want to have fun No we're not looking for violence, no Tonight we want to have fun
job
lost boy
north coven
aff.
hannah
alias

dance me through the panic 'til I'm gathered safely

Mia was trying to convince herself that having any feelings about this rose was a terrible idea, but it really wasn't working very well. If she let herself think about it romantically then that was terrifying, and if she didn't then all she could think about was that if she did it would all go wrong anyway. Not entirely sure what she was going to do with it or about it Mia was somewhat stuck, mostly holding it and looking a little bit terrified of it. She liked Reid, of course, she liked him a lot, but that was really the problem at the end of the day, she'd been burned plenty of times before by doing something as ridiculous as liking someone a lot. With all hope of the rose being something completely other than what it appeared to be shattered Mia stared at it for a long moment as though it might actually explode, but not in the fun way, moreso in the sense that she couldn't hold back the butterflies in her stomach sort of way.

"Oh," She managed to say quite eloquently, only looking back up at him a the news she could throw it away. Mia couldn't help but be somewhat horrified at the notion she could just toss it away and that was about the moment she realised she'd stopped making any sense. "No," She said too quickly, "No- um, it's really nice, I'll keep it," She said, wondering what she was meant to do with it next. "I'm just not, you know, good at valentine's stuff," She tried, realising he was starting to notice she was having several minor breakdowns behind him and she really had to pull it together. She hoped at least the fact that he wanted to do that with her coming as a complete shock wasn't news to him, because it wasn't like they'd ever talked about it before. "And I didn't know you wanted to do that... I didn't do anything for you," She pointed out, hoping that finally she sounded sane, even if in reality she had no idea what she was doing.

tag: bae! | outfit

--------------------
scrape my knees, whatever, i'm gonna let them bleed
user posted image
perf set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
reid o'riley
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 03:58 AM
job
busker
neverlander
aff.
ess
alias

i need your love
Reid was beginning to worry that giving her a rose had been a mistake. It wasn't like he was trying to imply anything, he'd just thought that she was nice and pretty and deserving of something on a day like today. He didn't think anyone else would provide her one, not that he knew what she got up to when they weren't together. He did sort of hope that she didn't have ten dozen bunches of roses waiting for her back home, that would definitely make his one single rose look pretty damn pathetic. For a second there, he really did think that she was going to throw it away, she still looked a little too horrified by it but then she was telling him she'd keep it and all he could do was nod his head dumbly at her. "S'alright. I'm not good at it either," he shrugged, only momentarily worried that she really only wanted it because she didn't want his feelings hurt.

He kept walking, slow enough so that the woman behind him having some sort of embolism could catch up when she wanted to. He was strangely worried about getting too close in case it was all very suffocating and she threw the flower at him and ran for her life. A part of him knew that he liked Mia a lot, enough that a single rose had seemed fairly inadequate when he'd purchased it, but he also hadn't been able to afford anything else. He stopped and turned towards her again as her words reached his ears, looking at her closely, studying her features because it surprised him that she even thought he expected something in return. "Don't want anything, just wanted to give you somethin', can't I do that?" He wasn't being mean or accusing her of anything. He was simply curious about what was going on inside of her head. "And I mean, like, it's not like we're doing anything. It's just a rose, Mia, and I wanted to give it to you."

bae | outfit } rose |

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.