» staff
» updates
18th february -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

10th february -- check out the site event +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

till we find our place, mr. walt himself
wendy flynn
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 04:11 PM
has Rep: 21 pts
n/a
job
student/social services
civilian
aff.
jess
alias

Wendy as back from Paris and everything was wonderful in her life. She had a very wonderful boyfriend who she cared for very much and had the best once in a lifetime memory making experience with him she could have ever imagined. Her phone was currently filled with the most ridiculous selfies that she had to scroll past quickly just to get to the actual photos of the park and the rest of france that she took. She really was happy to be back though, she had missed her brother and was excited to show him what she had picked out for him. She didn’t have a lot of spending money, and disney was expensive, but she definitely made sure that she picked him out a few cute things including a ‘Walt’ name badge from Mr. Disney himself and an adorable wizard mickey mug. She was excited to see him, but at the same time she had things she wanted to talk to him about because there was still a lot on her mind about the trip with Trent. Deciding that she and Walter would go out for lunch she sat and sort of listened to him talk for a while about work and things and allowed herself enough to ask questions and push him into talking more so she didn’t have to talk about what was on her mind.

After a moment or two of her not really listening to what he was saying while picking at her chips she sort of blurted out at him what was on his mind not even sure if he was finished talking or not. ”Have you ever had sex,” She said simply feeling her face grow hot the second the words left her mouth. She back tracked for a moment shaking head and looking up at him with wide eyes. ”That’s not what I meant, of course you have,” She continued just digging herself deeper into a hole she wasn’t even sure how to get out of here. ”I just mean… how do you know it’s the right time.. And the right, person,” Wendy said her mind was reeling and she didn’t know what she was even talking about.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
thank you satan page thirteen. at TDA
PM
^
max flynn
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 11:58 PM
has Rep: 5 pts
What would you think if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me? Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song And I'll try not to sing out of key.
job
photographer
johnny's pack
aff.
jade
alias

we sailed up to the sun ,
sky of blue and sea of green
It naturally took Walt a while to be prepared for going to lunch with Wendy but he did want to hear about how Disneyland had been for her. After all, it was the sort of holiday he never expected them to be able to afford, and thus he was curious about how she had gotten on and what great things she had seen and how many Walt jokes she could make before he reminded her that she was the only one who found them funny because she (and their mother) was the only one who called him that. Still, lunch had gone well; they’d found somewhere quaint and cheap to eat, Walt had paid, and he had told her a few stories about what had happened at work over the past few weeks, new projects he’d taken on, etc.

He was in the midst of talking when she interrupted and, because he had no viable reaction that made sense, he spluttered at her, a little alarmed to be asked. He didn’t know this was the sort of conversation they should have! He knew their mom had given her the expected birds and bees talk, and he knew the little things, like what weeks he should stock up on chocolate in their apartment, but good lord, he didn’t know she needed to know about his romantic entanglements. “What – I – “ he started lamely, now unsure if he somehow looked like he had had sex. Could everyone tell? Did they look at him and think, ‘can’t use him for our virgin sacrifices’?

She was looking rather serious though, if a little awkward, and he realised he was actually expected to impart knowledge. He hadn’t signed up for this on what he’d thought was a charming Walt-and-Wendy lunch. “Is this about… Trent?” he checked, although he really hoped it was, because if she’d come back from Disneyland to say she didn’t want to have sex with Trent, he might query who else was in her life. But ohhh no, he didn’t want to think about Trent and Wendy together like that either; there was only so far being a cool big brother could go. “Did something happen when you were in France?”

wendy / clothes

--------------------
i want so badly to believe that there is truth, that love is real
user posted image
and i want life in every word to the extent that it's absurd
PMEmail
^
wendy flynn
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 01:50 PM
n/a
job
student/social services
civilian
aff.
jess
alias

Wendy hadn’t really meant to spring this conversation on Walt, and she knew that she had other friends she could talk to about it clearly, but the bottom line of it all was that Walter was her brother and she didn’t know if she could feel this comfortable talking to anybody but her brother about what happened in France. She looked at him a bit helplessly as he sputtered at her and as hoping that she had been quiet enough to not alert anyone in the cafe that things were taking a turn for the strange in their conversation. Wendy wasn’t fully convinced that they weren’t having people stare at them and glanced over her shoulders while Walter continued to reassemble himself. Clearly she was just a bit paranoid because there wasn’t anybody even looking their direction to think that they were about to test the limits of their sibling relationship with the conversation they were about to have. ”Yes, and.. no,” Wendy said responding to both questions at once and quickly following up, ”I don’t know?” Wendy was still trying to think about how things went their first night in France and still trying to wrap her mind around it. She tried to not let it bother her the remainder of her time there, but she couldn’t help it now that she was home and Trent was spending so much time at work and she was left alone most the time. Her mind was reeling trying to figure out if she had done something wrong.

”I just don’t know if I’m ready,”, Wendy said in a small voice. She as getting older and nearly everyone she knew was already doing it to the point that she didn’t even know if it was justified for her to feel like she wasn’t ready anymore. She was just confused and she wanted to make the right decision, but every time she thought about it she got the same sickening nerves that she had the first night that they were in paris. Was this something wrong with her? Was it something wrong with Trent? Was there something between the two of them that she wasn’t sure about? Wendy was just a mess about the whole thing. She’d never really been in a relationship. Trent was her first kiss, and he was the first person that she had any feelings for that physically made it hard to breath at the idea of him not being there in her life. ”What if I’m never ready? What if he doesn’t want me anymore, because I can’t give that to him,” Wendy said feeling all of her anxieties just drop out of her mouth and out on the table. Panic was written on her face and she just didn’t know how to handle her relationship from this point on.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
max flynn
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 10:14 PM
What would you think if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me? Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song And I'll try not to sing out of key.
job
photographer
johnny's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Walt knew that he was, in general, ridiculously supportive of his sister and he was very proud of her achievements, and he really did like the fact that he got to call her a friend as well as a sibling, unsure how many people got to do that. The flipside was, of course, that this was probably something people did discuss with their friends, and Wendy had pinned him as the one to discuss her sexual life with. He didn’t even think he remembered this level of nervousness about sex properly; it had been so long ago for him and as he did not resemble the local troll living under a bridge, he hadn’t had much of a problem since. He decided the best thing to do was not to think too hard about it, because, fortunately, he thought Wendy was doing all the overthinking for them, and if he failed at this brotherly hurdle, he didn’t know how he’d be able to report to his mother that her children were doing well (‘Anyway, she asked me for sex advice, and I freaked out- why are you laughing?’). “Oookay,” he started slowly, still quite confused if Wendy’s answer was both yes and no.

Fortunately, he thought he could dredge up some reassuring words about being ready from somewhere. He thought he might understand the issue, although what he thought and how he might say it did feel like two different things, as he never felt particularly eloquent. “Well,” he started, still thinking this over, but deciding step one was probably reassure Wendy that her relationship wouldn’t crash and burn over this. “First of all, I don’t think he’ll stop wanting you because of this, like… if he likes you, he’ll wait,” he stated rather simply. “And if he doesn’t let you figure things out on your own, then I will look very tall and scary at him,” he added, suddenly unsure if this was a reassuring notion, but mostly, having not met Trent, he thought he might be a scary figure for a little while if needed. “But really, even if it takes you, like, ten years to think you’re ready, that’s alright. It’s alright to be nervous, and have you talked to him about this at all?”

wendy / clothes

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
wendy flynn
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 03:43 PM
n/a
job
student/social services
civilian
aff.
jess
alias

Wendy wasn’t even sure how to be having this conversation right now. She had a lot of friends in her life that was for sure, and she knew she could have talked to Irene about it, but they really hadn’t had time to since she had taken off for Thailand almost immediately after she returned from Paris. Walter was just the next best friend she had and she didn’t know who else to talk to about it. She didn’t even know how to talk to Trent about it again after the night that everything had seemed to be on the table. She knew that Trent had said he was busy all the time right now, but she was too and still found herself with enough spare time to miss him. Wendy couldn’t help but feel like she was being avoided which brought her spiralling into these sorts of thoughts. She knew that her brother was trying to make her feel better but the idea of her brother needing to look tall and scary made her heart ache. ”We sort of talked about it, like briefely,” Wendy said not sure if just admitting she wasn’t ready and then avoiding the conversation like the plague really consisted of ‘talking’ about it.

”It’s just that we almost did. Like I was going to, I knew I wasn’t ready but I was going to anyways because I thought it was what we were supposed to be doing. We were in Paris, at Disneyland, places I’d never thought I was supposed to go in my life yet there I was in the most romantic city in the world, it should have been the perfect moment, yet I couldn’t do it. I was panicked, and we were so close and I would have even though I didn’t want to if he hadn’t asked if I was sure. It was like suddenly having that out made it easy for me to take it all back, but what if he was just being nice? What if now he’s mad that I took the out? I don’t understand why I haven’t really seen him since we got back,” Wendy said rushing her words and feeling all the panic she had inside her word vomiting on the table at her brother. She ran her hands through her hair stressed and feeling deflated after draining all her pent up emotions on the table.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
max flynn
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 05:52 PM
job
photographer
johnny's pack
aff.
jade
alias

There wasn’t much Max could do except let Wendy word vomit emotions at him. The good news was that he didn’t particularly mind that- that is, he knew what she was like and didn’t see the point in interrupting her when he knew she would run out of steam eventually and then he’d be able to get to the crux of the matter. He was obviously proud, in a big brother way, that she knew whether or not she wanted sex, less so that she might have gone through with it if she had felt pressured to do so; unfortunately, he also knew that this was a reality for a lot of people, so he could only be glad that she had told him- even if there had been some initial awkwardness about it. He just didn’t quite know what to say to make the situation better for her; he was so used with trying to find practical situations, although in this case, he kind of just wanted to put Wendy on the phone to their mom (but suspected that that their mom would be mildly alarmed at what her kids were up to).

“Alright. Look, it might not be anything to do with you- the not seeing you thing,” he explained patiently, aware that people had lives and really hoping that Trent was a gentleman who had not stopped seeing his sister just because she hadn’t put out at Disneyland; really, he could be busy with work or something, which would be okay in Max’s book. “He could be busy! His phone could have died. Does he seem like the sort of person who’d get mad at you for this? Because I mean, I haven’t met him but you’ve never said he would,” he pointed out, hoping he could get Wendy to see what a reasonable person her boyfriend was from her descriptions of him. Maybe it would help her to think about it a little more logically. "I think if it keeps stressing you out, you need to talk to him. It's the only way you'll know for sure."

wendy / clothes

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
wendy flynn
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 05:34 PM
n/a
job
student/social services
civilian
aff.
jess
alias

Wendy felt completely drained, she didn’t know why she did, but there was something relieving about getting to just vent everything that was on her mind. She’d had it weighing down on her ever since they got back and she hadn’t really been able to just explode about it until now, and even know it probably wasn’t the best scenario for her to lay it all out, but she felt much better now that she had. She knew that she probably shouldn’t have overwhelmed her brother with everything that was going on, but she was frustrated. She missed her boyfriend and she was afraid that she was slowly feeling him slip away from her each day they went without speaking. Wendy felt her hands fidgeting with a napkin and twisting it around itself in her lap while she sat there just breathing for a moment after ranting. She knew that Walter was going to have advice for her, and probably the best of advice, that was what big brothers were for anyways weren’t they?

”Is that really how a guys brain functions,” Wendy asked sincerely. She didn’t mean for it to come off rude even if it did. She felt like even if he was busy if he would just tell her she’d stop panicking all the time thinking that she’s done something wrong. ”He could just say he was busy,” Wendy said pouting. She knew it wasn’t Walters fault, and Trent probably was busy, but it was insane to try and make her guess that. She thought about what Walter was saying though, there was no reason for her to think that Trent would just up and leave her because she didn’t want to have sex, it seemed like he had been just as apprehensive as she had been all along. She sighed and rested her chin in her hands looking at Walt knowing he was right despite the dissatisfaction in the situation. ”No, he wouldn’t. He’s great I promise,” Wendy said softly knowing that she wouldn’t want to set Trent up for failure when he finally did meet Walter and have him hate him from this conversation. ”Yeah, I’ll just talk to him, if I can ever get ahold of him that is,” Wendy said feeling a bit better about the conversation though she still didn’t know how she was going to talk to him about it, it just felt a little awkward when they got to heated still and Wendy didn’t know how to handle the situation.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.