» staff
» updates
15th september -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

we built this house on memories., bree!
wesley devereux
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 11:40 PM
has Rep: 4 pts
Boy, you better put that pen to paper, charm your way out. If you talk, you better walk, you better back your shit up With more than good hooks while you're all under the gun.
job
writer
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

you called and changed it all ,
Velvet lips and the eyes to pull me in
A lot of Wes’ life seemed to pass in a hotel room nowadays. He didn’t think he should complain, considering the sheer amount of space afforded to him for absolutely nothing, but it was, well, boring. The television only had a few select channels, and he had gotten bored of them. He could ask for things and have them delivered to his room, but he wasn’t in the mood to read, doodle, surf the internet or clean his room anymore than it needed to be. Even his go-to hobby didn’t hold much of a lustre for him that afternoon and he had taken to counting down the minutes, staring at the clock, for when he could conceivably change into his suit and attend an evening party (what was it for? He didn’t know. He’d check the invitation later). Naturally, the clock seemed to be going super slow.

The sound of his door clicking open didn’t quite register at first but then he realised there was no need for someone to come in. Housekeeping had been by earlier, replacing his towels and making his bed. The all-purpose man who did things like arrange his cars and make tailoring appointments always knocked twice and waited. “Giles?” he started, swinging off his four-poster bed and heading into the living area of his suite, curious to know what had happened; perhaps housekeeping needed to drop off more shampoo or someone had been given the wrong key. Instead, at the sight of a young woman, he mentally stuttered, having not planned for this. “Excuse me-“ he started, trying to sound polite and self-effacing, even vaguely charming; he was Wesley Devereux and he should be able to make people talk to him with nothing more than a genial smile which, of course, slipped the moment he recognised the woman, turning what should a friendly question into something more sarcastic, “What, did you come to finish the job?”

bree / clothes

--------------------
swear to shake it up if you swear to listen -
user posted image
oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention.
PMEmail
^
bree daniels
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 09:18 PM
has Rep: 3 pts
I know what I wanna do Wanna run away, run away with you Gonna grab clothes, six in the morning go
job
hunter
lost boys
aff.
vicki
alias

She hated hotels. She didn’t know why, but there was something about them that just seemed so temporary, and it was a feeling she loathed since the day she’d left home, with no family to go back to. So, to find herself in one was completely out of character for Bree, yet there she was, hiding behind a wall in the kitchen, eating a muffin she’d found on a tray that looked like it was headed for room service. She wasn’t sure why she was there, but now she was, she wanted to head upstairs, see if there was anything valuable. She wasn’t usually a thief but when the opportunity presented itself, she wasn’t the type to ignore it.

Seeing she was dressed similar to the wait staff who were flitting in and out of the kitchen, she grabbed the gold cart and took it out of the room, heading for the lifts that were situated opposite it. Waiting with her head down so no one noticed she was out of the place in the lobby of the ridiculously decorated foyer, she stepped into the open lift and pressed a random floor, not really caring where she headed. She assumed all the guests were rich, and therefore it didn’t matter what rooms she started in.

As the doors opened, she smiled at the waiting guests and thanked them as politely as she could, for letting her pass. Walking down the hall with her cart, she stole another muffin from the silver tray and ate it as she walked, glancing at all the rooms. Deciding on one, she was about to open it when she heard movement from inside and footsteps. Panicking slightly, she turned around, leaving the cart and opened the door behind her, closing it so the occupiers of the opposite room didn’t see her. Glancing around the room, she noticed she hadn’t picked a bad one at all, seeing the valuables dotted around the suite. Hearing a name being called, she froze, realising that she wasn’t alone. She felt a presence behind her and as she turned, she all but groaned at who she was facing. She watched his own face change and they just stared at each other. “Fucks sake, of all the hotel rooms and I walk into yours.” At his question, she glared at him. “That wasn’t the plan but I can easily adapt.” Bree glanced around the room, ignoring the man in front of her. “Should have known you lived in a hotel.” She muttered, more to herself but she didn’t care if he heard her.

tag: husband! │ outfit

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by sin city@tda
PM
^
wesley devereux
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 12:10 AM
Boy, you better put that pen to paper, charm your way out. If you talk, you better walk, you better back your shit up With more than good hooks while you're all under the gun.
job
writer
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

It was evident that this was not a part of Wesley’s daily plan. This wasn’t even a part of his life plan. He hadn’t sat down and thought, ‘you know what my life is missing? Even more danger. I’m not happy with light identity theft, and want to get in with gun-toting weirdos too.’ But it was fine. The world had other plans, and these plans involved a muffin-clutching lady in his suite while he attempted to subtly look her over in case she had come armed for an assassination attempt; he didn’t want to seem like he was checking her out, he felt that this was a very legitimately look-over, considering he was thinking about his health.

“Yes, why have you walked into my room?” he questioned, feeling like he got to ask that. It was actually legitimate trespassing, and he knew how she felt about that! She hadn’t even explained her purpose for being in the hotel, but he mostly just wanted to know why she didn’t have the good grace to know his room number and then avoid it forever. He hadn’t exactly moved since moving to London, having nowhere else to go and liking this lifestyle far too much anyway.

At her remark, he raised an eyebrow at her, offended for no reason. He was suddenly very protective over his hotel room. He thought it was wonderful, the best one in the world. He would like to live there for the rest of his life! (In truth, waking up with so much gold-coloured items in one room meant that he was often briefly blinded in the mornings, but she was hardly asking him to review the room for TripAdvisor.) “What’s wrong with that?” he started. “Is it not enough for you? I can get room service, if you’d like.”

bree / clothes

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
bree daniels
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 04:41 PM
has Rep: 3 pts
I know what I wanna do Wanna run away, run away with you Gonna grab clothes, six in the morning go
job
hunter
lost boys
aff.
vicki
alias

Bree was cursing herself inwardly, for seemingly having the worst luck in the world. If it wasn’t bad enough she was in a hotel, she was now in his room, the guy she completely despised upon first meeting him. Her day couldn’t have gone worse. It was like the world was playing a cruel joke on her. She watched him as he watched her, clearly giving her the once over for anything she could hurt him with. This made her smirk, knowing he was slightly paranoid about her presence. She liked making an impression on people she didn’t like.

”Wrong room?” She answered grimacing slightly at the lame excuse she’d just come out with, and seeing his face, she knew he didn’t believe her. ”Fine, you wanna know? I was about to rob the room across the hall. Figured I might as well get something out of my little trip here. Everyone who lives here is loaded.” She glanced around the room again, slowly walking towards the window, impressed by the view he had of London. The city almost looked pretty from high up.

Turning, she watched as his face changed, clearly insulted by her comment. ”I didn’t say anything was wrong with it. But now were on the subject, I just think it’s a little pretentious, don’t you? Living in a hotel? What are you, some sort of Lord?” She rolled her eyes, although the idea of room service was making her stomach growl. Deciding to tease him, she smirked and sat down on the plush sofa, her boot covered feet hanging over the edge. ”Room service would be great, actually. Anything you’d recommend?”

tag: husband! │ outfit

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by sin city@tda
PM
^
wesley devereux
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 01:07 AM
job
writer
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

Yes, Wesley thought, regarding her rather blankly, the wrong room thing was obvious. She hadn’t expressed joy at seeing that she was in the right place, and he blinked at her, prompting her to add to it, perhaps explain what the right room was. At the knowledge that she had planned to break into Henry Covington-Warwick’s room- a new friend of Wesley’s- he frowned rather seriously. “Is this what you do? Break into hotel rooms, carry guns… steal muffins, like the true rebel you are,” he started, pretty sure that in the realm of bad behaviour, breakfast was not something he generally associated with hooliganery.

Making a face at the way she meandered around his hotel room, he shook his head in mild disappointment, wondering why she needed to be doing things like peering out of his windows. Perhaps she had never had a view of the Shard before, a view that Wesley found simultaneously awe-inspiring and remarkably pretentious, all things considered. “Living in a hotel is what people do when they’re not from London,” he told her patiently, but at her question, he grinned. Ignoring the ugly truth, he preened a little, proud of himself when he got to say, without shame, “Close. Dad’s a viscount. I will be one day.” The thought of legitimately being a viscount, of course, was impossible, but then, so was affording this hotel room with no income and he was managing just fine.

“I’m confused, are we having room service together? Is that what you’re wanting? Don’t knock my party invite,” he added, in case she did so in her bid to steal his sofa, the invite sitting on the edge of the coffee table, moving round to sit on the edge of the other sofa. “No, no, it’s fine, make yourself comfortable. Don’t know your name, but it’s okay, carry on.”

bree / clothes

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.