» staff
» updates
15th september -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

have to make my way back to the start, lilah!
esther summers
 Posted: May 11 2017, 01:19 AM
has Rep: 7 pts
am i out of head am i out of my mind if you only knew the bad things i like don't think that i can explain it what can i say, it's complicated. don't matter what you say, don't matter what you do, i only wanna do bad things to you, so good that you can't explain it
job
prostitute
daniel's pack
aff.
sammi
alias

Esther was excited to spend an afternoon drinking coffee, perhaps review the verses for Bible study that evening, and just enjoy her time. The coffee was delicious, there was chocolate, and the environment was just so calm and relaxing. She had finished recounting a specific passage, flipping shut her Bible and turning her attention to sipping her delicious coffee and resorting to people watching. There were the usual kind of people expected to be seen while at a coffee shop, so the people watching was nothing out of the ordinary. Esther was about to turn back to her studies when two people walked into the cafe, a young girl and her mother...who looked oddly familiar.

Esther couldn’t quite place where from the back of their heads before it dawned on her like a ton of bricks, and she found herself standing up, careful to push in her chair before going up to the front of the line where they were currently ordering, and she smiled brightly at the man behind the counter, ”Hi, yes, I’m going to pay their bill as well,” she stated, before opening up her wallet to pull out cash from...work...but hoped that wouldn’t be a topic of conversation in front of her sister’s daughter. ”Please, I insist,” Esther added, ”It’s the least I could do.” It was true...Delilah’s exile from the family was not...the greatest of moments in her family, and it struck her with the fear of getting caught by her family as well. ”And if you need somewhere to sit, I have space at my table,” Esther murmured, not really sure if Delilah would want to take her up on that offer, but she was going to try.

she just wants to make things right
PM
^
delilah summers
 Posted: May 24 2017, 08:19 PM
has Rep: 8 pts
I couldn't tell you Why she felt that way She felt it everyday And I couldn't help her I just watched her make The same mistakes again
job
waitress
gerard's pack
aff.
vicki
alias

Trigger the sounds, let's figure it out
Lilah had taken Alice for new school shoes and as a treat for being good, she was treating to her to a hot chocolate and a muffin in the small café they frequented after shopping. Opening the door, she gently nudged Alice in before following, heading straight to the counter, getting in line. She had just ordered their drinks and cake when she heard a voice behind her. Frowning, she turned to see Esther stood there, smiling as she handed over a note to the man behind the till. Taken aback at the sight of her little sister, she eventually smiled. “Oh, thank you but you don’t have to do that, really.” When Esther persisted, Lilah gave up and sighed lightly. “Okay, thank you.” She couldn’t help but feel slightly awkward, that her younger sister was paying for her order after not seeing her in so long. At the mention of sharing a table, Lilah smiled and nodded. “Yeah, I’d like that.”

Picking the tray her order was placed on, she nudged Alice to follow Esther to the table they were going to share. Spotting the Bible, Lilah almost rolled her eyes but didn’t. Just because she had disobeyed didn’t mean her younger siblings would do that same. Making sure Alice was sat down properly, Lilah pulled up a chair and took a sip of her coffee. “So, how have you been Esther?” She asked, before turning to Alice to cut her cake in half. “Alice, say hello to Esther and thank her for your lovely cake.”

Esther│outfit
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image

amazing set by beyond the rain@tda
PM
^
esther summers
 Posted: May 29 2017, 11:52 PM
am i out of head am i out of my mind if you only knew the bad things i like don't think that i can explain it what can i say, it's complicated. don't matter what you say, don't matter what you do, i only wanna do bad things to you, so good that you can't explain it
job
prostitute
daniel's pack
aff.
sammi
alias

Esther wasn’t surprised by the slightly weird demeanor between herself and Lilah...it had been a while and they’re family situation was...complicated. She loved Delilah, she really did...it was just so complicated and twisted, and it wasn’t as if she was struggling in terms of money (especially not from her own...accounts). It really was no problem, and the gesture may have been small, but she was trying to do something to show they were okay, and Esther wasn’t really sure how to go about doing it. She was also thrilled that it wasn’t too weird for them to share a table as well, and she beamed lightly before showing her to the table they were going to share. ”I’ve been...alright...the same old, same old,” she waved it off lightly. It wasn’t a secret that the two of them had snuck out many nights...it had been a secret what exactly they were off doing, of course and Esther wasn’t fully comfortable with the idea of indulging that to anyone, especially not with her niece right there.

”What about yourself?” Esther inquired, genuinely curious to know, ”I’m so sorry it’s been so long since I’ve last seen you.” Esther wasn’t going to pretend like she didn’t hold some fault for it, but she was glad that they were civil enough for this. She did, however, turn to Alice, beaming brightly at her, ”Hi, Alice!” she greeted, her tone incredibly light and friendly. She adored children, having babysat and volunteered to teach Sunday School and the nursery at church. They were just so sweet and innocent and Esther found that they were most frequently the people to bring smiles to her face, ”You’re so very welcome for your cake, you absolutely needed a sweet treat considering how sweet you are yourself.”

Date • Outfit • tag

PM
^
delilah summers
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 06:45 PM
I couldn't tell you Why she felt that way She felt it everyday And I couldn't help her I just watched her make The same mistakes again
job
waitress
gerard's pack
aff.
vicki
alias

Lilah couldn’t help but smile as looked from Esther to Alice. It was something she hadn’t dreamed about in a long time, seeing and speaking to her siblings again. She’d given up all hope of any sort of reunion, deciding to concentrate on Alice, the most important thing in her life, but she was happy that she was sitting with Esther and that they were talking. She knew it would take time for it to be less awkward but she was willing to sit through more awkward coffee dates if that’s what it took. She said nothing about Esther’s vague answer, knowing that after being gone so long, she had no right to question her. They had both been the ones to sneak out when Lilah was still at home, she never asked her then and she wouldn’t ask her now.

At Esther’s question, she smiled, glancing at Alice. “I’m good thanks, just getting on with things. This one keeps me busy.” She smiled at her daughter, who was happily eating her cake. “No, don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault.” Lilah shook her head, “If anything, it's mine. I should have tried harder to stay in touch." She didn’t want Esther to feel guilty, her parents had done this to them, not her siblings. They were just caught in the middle of it all. Watching Esther interact with Alice, Lilah couldn’t help but smile at the scene. “You’re good with her, really good.”

Esther│outfit
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
esther summers
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 07:27 PM
job
prostitute
daniel's pack
aff.
sammi
alias

Esther was thankful that Lilah hadn’t pried further than acknowledging Esther’s answer to how she was. While the two of them were prone to sneaking out when they were both under the same roof, it was as if a non-verbal agreement between the two was made. They wouldn’t rat on each other, and they certainly wouldn’t ask where the other was going. That would incriminate them just as much, and now that Esther had a bit more of an idea of where Lilah was off to, she was sure that it would be considered far more scandalous than going out dancing….considering Esther was literally making a living off of having sex with strangers. ”Oh, I’m sure she does keep you busy, it’d be hard to get anything else done with someone so cute around,” Esther murmured, grinning at Alice. ”If you ever need someone to watch her to get anything done, or if you need a break, you know I would in a heartbeat.”

Esther loved kids, and this was no secret to anyone who knew her considering she helped at the nursery at church, taught Sunday School, and frequently babysat for friends and the like. She adored them and found them so sweet and innocent and they saw the world so purely that she envied them in a lot of ways, so of course she would volunteer to watch anyone’s children, but especially her own niece. ”Well, we’ll both have to work on that then, won’t we?” she asked, rather sweetly. If Esther couldn’t take a lot of the blame, she was going to split the responsibility evenly for the both of them, despite the fear Esther had for repercussions with her parents. It was bad enough she had lied her way through a conversation with Peter recently. ”You know how much I love kiddos, they just all reel me in with their cute little grins,” she explained, laughing lightly, ”She looks so much like you, by the way.”

Date • Outfit • tag
PM
^
delilah summers
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 06:53 PM
job
waitress
gerard's pack
aff.
vicki
alias

Lilah could sense Esther was grateful for the lack of prying on her part. She hoped one day they would be close enough again, that Esther could tell her what was going on but until then, she knew her sister was old enough to live her life however she wanted it, despite their parent’s strict upbringing. She watched as Alice grinned at Esther, being called cute something she loved. She was lapping up the attention Esther was giving her and Lilah shook her head at how easy her daughter was to please. ”She might be cute now, but try again at eight at night, when I’m trying to get her to sleep and she throws almighty tantrums. I think you’ll change your mind.” she pulled her tongue out at Alice, who was pouting at not being called cute by Lilah. ”You know, that would be great, but only if you didn’t mind? I could use a break from her sometimes, so that would be so helpful. Thanks sis.”

Lilah couldn’t have been happier that Esther was showing a genuine interest in her and Alice’s lives. Not that she expected her to turn away, no, that wasn’t in Esther’s nature at all. But still, it was nice to sit there, with her sister and daughter and not feel like running for the hills. ”Well, I think we’re making a good start right now.” She hoped it would be the start of them having a sibling relationship again. Lilah had missed all her siblings and was determined that they would all be a family again one day. She didn’t know when, but she was the patient type – she had to be growing up with their parents. ”You think? It’s actually nice to hear. So many people tell me differently. But she’s definitely got my stubbornness, that’s for sure.

Esther│outfit
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
esther summers
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 04:47 PM
job
prostitute
daniel's pack
aff.
sammi
alias

Esther wasn’t even sure if she’d ever be able to tell anyone what she was off doing when she snuck out at night. Even when Lilah’s shenanigans came to the surface...it wasn’t even close to the same degree of what Esther was doing and while sneaking out to go dancing and partying could easily be excused….sneaking off to go have sex for money was something completely different. Regardless, Esther was just thrilled to be able to see and spend a little time with her big sister and niece, as it was something that she was hesitant about doing (if only because she was afraid Lilah would be more resistant). ”Aw, I feel like she does that because you’re her mum, I feel like everyone is a terror to their mum when they’re little,” Esther assured her, because certainly tantrums related to bed times were typically only for parents to deal with. ”Of course I don’t mind, don’t be silly!” Esther exclaimed, ”I would love to, and I’m sure you both could use a break from each other every once in awhile.”

”I agree,” Esther nodded, ”I’m so sorry that everything has happened...the way it has,” she frowned. Regardless of everything, Esther couldn’t believe that her family would go as far as exiling Lilah from the family. She absolutely wasn’t someone who wanted to hold that kind of grudge, but she was also aware of what would happen if she had voiced this feeling to her parents...and she really wouldn’t know which way to turn if that had happened. ”Oh, the stubbornness is absolutely a Summers quality if I ever saw one,” she pointed out lightly. Her phone beeped indicating that she needed to head home soon and sent her sister a small smile, ”I have to start heading home soon though, but my phone number is the same if you ever need a babysitter, or if you want to get coffee or something again sometime soon?” she offered.

Date • Outfit • tag
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.