» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

it's blacker than the white of the snow., maxwell!
lydia sparks
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 05:04 PM
has Rep: 10 pts
Likes to watch me in the glass room, bathroom, Chateau Marmont, Slippin' on my red dress, puttin' on my makeup, Glass film, perfume, cognac, lilac, Fumes, says it feels like heaven to him.
job
trophy girlfriend
east coven
aff.
jade
alias

last thing that we should do is go slow
Lydia hadn’t been drunk in- oh- maybe three years. She had weighed up the options and decided that being drunk was a small price to pay for actual, legitimate immortality and been fine ever since; she still drunk alcohol with her friends, often photographed with something in her hand just for the look of it, but she didn’t really get to enjoy the feeling of being buzzed, even mildly. As such, the news that she could get drunk was so welcome, she had immediately made plans to check this out, rounding up a group of girlfriends. She was not a member of the north coven (and she wouldn’t be eligible for another thirty-seven years, if she even cared), but she had enough money to happily continue purchasing alcohol at the bar and enjoy a feeling she hadn’t thought she would have again; really, it was a wonder that such a group of frankly old vampires had embraced something so new, but she wasn’t complaining.

She had just turned around, new drink in hand, when she bumped into someone. This was a normal occurrence that night; the place was full of people and so far, Lydia had gotten out of the situation with a sickly sweet smile. This time, the smile got stuck at the sight of her ex. She didn’t quite regret leaving Caitlyn’s party with him, but she did think it made things weirdly complicated in a way she wasn’t a fan of- for one, she had been determined not to sleep with him, but she thought, more importantly, he probably didn’t want to sleep with her (except obviously he did). “Max!” she greeted with slightly too much cheer, obviously cursed to be slightly intoxicated around him always. “What are you doing here? Are you following me?”

tag / clothes /

--------------------
stolen kisses, pretty lies. you're the king, baby, i'm the queen.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
maxwell remington ii
 Posted: May 3 2017, 03:49 PM
has Rep: 6 pts
some people talk about that love at first sight shit to keep it real i don't know whether i believe it's true but if it is then tell me if i'm wrong or right if i fell in love with you before i even knew
job
ceo
south coven
aff.
sammi
alias

After the after party, we’re gonna keep it going
The announcement for vampire alcohol was something that Maxwell could only mutter a quick ‘finally’ under his breath, as he was now spending a great deal of time partying, and now that meant he was able to actually fully enjoy his time. Maxwell, naturally, had to investigate and see if it was worth all the hype, and thus far hanging out at Bree Louise had proven just that. He wasn’t a member of the North Coven (nor did he really have an interest in that), but it wasn’t as if he also need the discount on the alcohol. He had been maneuvering back to get another drink (as his current one was about two-thirds full) when someone had bumped into him, thankfully without spilling either party’s drinks on him.

Of course, Maxwell shouldn’t have been surprised that of all the people he could have ran into, the one he ran into was Lydia, his ex-fiance had seemed much more pleased to see him than he had anticipated, but he wasn’t going to argue. ”Lydia,” he greeted lightly. He didn’t feel any remorse for leaving Caitlyn’s party with her, it didn’t bother him at all, in fact. He was more concerned in how that had affected Lydia and her image, since she seemed to still have some weird connection with him even if he had no intentions to pursue….he wasn’t going to say no to a hook-up, however, especially if it casually undermined anything she was doing. ”Don’t flatter yourself,” he retorted. Why would he be following her? He wasn’t desperate? ”I was just checking out the alcohol selection--I’d offer to buy you a drink but it seems yours is already full, what a shame.” Of course, he was just trying to bait her into drinking more because what kind of person would turn down him offering to buy them a drink? A crazy person.

322 words
literally can't stop wanting to call them team rocket

PM
^
lydia sparks
 Posted: May 14 2017, 12:43 AM
Likes to watch me in the glass room, bathroom, Chateau Marmont, Slippin' on my red dress, puttin' on my makeup, Glass film, perfume, cognac, lilac, Fumes, says it feels like heaven to him.
job
trophy girlfriend
east coven
aff.
jade
alias

While it was truly a shame that Max wasn’t following her around, she supposed that she ought to be grateful. If he was, she’d rather he looked desperately pining instead of just like himself, also checking out the fact that he could get drunk, she supposed. She didn’t quite remember how long he’d gone without, but she knew it had been longer than her; she felt like this was an oversight of his, of course, he should have thought about being a vampire before he had been turned. (Lydia had weighed up pros and cons very seriously.) “Really? And what would come after the drink?” she wondered, taking a sip of it as it had now been mentioned. She was pretty sure that this was the sort of thing she charmed out of other gentlemen nowadays; she was very proud of this skill.

“Thinking of people who buy me things,” she continued in a rather cheery tone- a little too cheery for the situation, turning sickly-sweet as she regarded him. There had a small development in the realm of how she dated, and she had only just realised that the only person who might ever bother to mess around with her life for fun was in front of her. “Is there a reason Harvey hasn’t been answering my calls?” she enquired, wondering if somehow Max had spoken to the man. She had been so close to getting him to announce their relationship, and then, as soon as she’d had hope for it, he had gone radio silent; this wouldn’t bother her very much, except he had a yacht.

tag / clothes /

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
maxwell remington ii
 Posted: May 20 2017, 05:54 PM
some people talk about that love at first sight shit to keep it real i don't know whether i believe it's true but if it is then tell me if i'm wrong or right if i fell in love with you before i even knew
job
ceo
south coven
aff.
sammi
alias

Maxwell supposed he shouldn’t have been to surprised to run into Lydia out at the Bree Louise when vampire alcohol was introduced, and he felt that she likely shouldn’t be that surprised either. Why would he want to follow her when clearly she was the one who had some sort of residual feelings of some kind, ”Whatever you would want,” Maxwell responded easily, ”I’m a gentleman that way, you should remember.” It was one thing that he found to be unforgettable, at least if you ask him (and everyone clearly should). He’d like to consider himself a rather giving person, or even the best person anyone was ever going to have, so really Lydia was the one missing out here.

Maxwell, wasn’t all that surprised that while he nursed his current drink after waving the bartender for another round (really, it should be common place that if he were to show up they should always have his next round waiting), that Lydia was going to bring up people who bought things for her. While for a while it was him who did that, and frankly he felt he did a pretty fantastic job, it seemed almost commonplace now that she had all kinds of people buying her things and well, he couldn’t have that, could he? ”Who is Harvey?” he inquired, rather plainly. Was he meant to know the names of these people? ”Oh, was that your date to Caitlyn’s last party?” That would make sense that he didn’t know his name, or why he wouldn’t be answering Lydia’s calls. Clearly he got the picture very clearly there, and smiled genuinely, ”I wouldn’t know, but you were seen leaving with me, so it wouldn’t surprise me if someone said something about your ex-fiance still apparently being in the picture.” Of course, Maxwell had also made a very big point to shoot a wink at him and make sure that he was VERY well aware what was happening, and frankly, Harvey or whatever his name was could do much better for himself.

ahahaha
PM
^
lydia sparks
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 09:05 PM
job
trophy girlfriend
east coven
aff.
jade
alias

“Oh, I don’t like gentleman, they’re boring,” Lydia decided, as though she had only just realised this issue and thus it took Maxwell off the table entirely. It was great that he was full of chivalrous moves, but she wasn’t entirely sure that this was going to work out for her or any of her many agendas. She was much better off finding someone here who was not, and, frankly speaking, she thought the north coven vampires had to be loaded anyway, so she hoped that she would find someone once she was done antagonising Max. Really, he was antagonising her, pretending not to know the names of her boyfriends; she thought that the least someone could do was remember the name of a hundred men like it was nothing.

“No, that was Frank or Fred,” she corrected, at least confirming that he had done something about her beau at the time, but, worse, worried that if he didn’t know the name of Frank/Fred, he might have contacted Harvey without realising. The lack of Fred/Frank, she could handle, she supposed, having already dated him and had a wonderful time with him. Future boyfriends were more of a problem. “Harvey was the painter, the one who was going to take me to Italy?” she prompted, although, in fact, the esteemed Harvey had no idea he would be doing this- but that was fine, she had been quite determined to make it happen until he’d ghosted her.

tag / clothes /

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
maxwell remington ii
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 10:55 PM
job
ceo
south coven
aff.
sammi
alias

Maxwell supposed he shouldn’t be surprised by Lydia’s declaration that she didn’t like gentlemen and that she found them boring...Truthfully it was a surprise to him that there were people that existed out there that Lydia Sparks didn’t find boring. Frankly, he was just trying to spend his time enjoying vampire alcohol, get drunk for the first time in a while. It was perfect for him, and this introduction of alcohol was going to allow his partying to hit an all time high again. ”Oh right, Frank or Fred,” he nodded then as if that was meant to mean anything to him. Whoever he was, he wasn’t in the picture anymore and Maxwell was glad to know that he had at least impacted her dating career from that standpoint.

However, at the explanation she provided as to who Harvey was and Maxwell was practically able to hear the lightbulb going off in his head remembering everything that had happened and his very few conversations with the man. He seemed nice, blindingly so. Maxwell had to give him a fair warning of what he was getting into anyway. ”Oh, right, Harvey. He was quite sophisticated, wasn’t he?,” Maxwell nodded, almost as if there was some joke that Lydia was definitely not in on. Maxwell knew she wasn’t in on his plans, and that made them even more entertaining for him as he finished off his drink, blissfully closing his eyes for a moment as the familiar burn of alcohol ran down his throat, ”I funded his inspiration journey so that he was able to travel and find a muse more suitable for him. The last email he sent me said he was in Milan, I believe? Isn’t that wonderful for him? I think he was considering opening a gallery in Florence as well.”

Date • Outfit • tag

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.