» staff
» updates
19th -- vote for your favourites in the three year awards +here!

1st april -- check out this month's announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

somebody call a medic, she just went automatic, eliana
henrietta stanton
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:51 PM
has Rep: 27 pts
i am machine i never sleep i keep my eyes wide open i am machine a part of me wishes i could just feel something i am machine i never sleep until i fix what's broken i am machine a part of me wishes i could just feel something
job
bouncer
lost boys
aff.
sammi
alias

eliana. fite club.
Etta was more than aware that it was more of a matter of time until Eliana determined who was behind egging her car, especially in the dead of winter. It wasn’t as if Etta had been trying to be too terribly subtle, she supposed, and so it came to not surprise to her that the day had finally come and she could hear the commotion in the mansion. Regardless, Etta continued what she was doing, rewiring things to make them work on less power, redoing the software so that...well no one had time to attempt to make that sort of stuff work well aside from her, and perhaps it was just out of annoyance of having to fix everything. Despite the commotion, Etta’s work area was relatively quiet, no music in the background, nothing but the sounds of screws being tightened, wires stripped and the like to occupy her mind. Everything else could be such a distraction it seemed.

Her door slammed open, which wasn’t that much of a surprise to Etta either, who continued working as if it were a normal occurrence. (It sort of was). What was less than normal was the sound of a crack, and suddenly Etta found herself on the ground, ”What the hell? she snarled, pulling herself to her feet and eyeing Eliana with a glare, ”Not enough to nearly smash my head through a windshield?” Of course, their last encounter had left the two of them still on the rocks, which to anyone who knew them, knew that the two could hold grudges like it was a world war rather than a petty cat fight, and yet here they were. Etta had balled her fists up, ready to retaliate before her more keen sense of hearing kicked in, causing her to falter and dig her fingernails into her palm instead, ”Get it all out then, I’m not hitting you back, go to town since you’re so keen on being a total bitch today.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
eliana spanway
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 07:44 PM
has Rep: 31 pts
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep Everybody's worried about me In too deep Say I'm in too deep And it's been two years I miss my home But there's a fire burning in my bones Still believe Yeah, I still believe
job
bartender
johnny's pack
aff.
jess
alias

411 words for etta
Eliana knew that last she saw Etta they didn’t necessarily leave on the best terms, but she was pretty positive it was going to be okay. That was, until she woke up to Colby walking on eggshells trying to tell her that not only was Etta around with her new apparent boyfriend, but also that her car had ended up egged. She appreciated her husband and though she was livid right now, she knew that he was not the one that she needed to take her anger out on and instead excused herself, climbing into her egg soaked car, and made the short trip from her home with Colby to her old home where her obnoxious best friend still lived. The moment she walked through the door she was livid and the rest of the people knew it. It was just a moment of asking angrily where Etta was for a handful of people to point her in the right direction. She’d lived in the mansion long enough for the people there to know she was best not messed with when she was angry, equally as to not mess with Etta when she was angry, seeing them both pissed at the same time, well that was something to quickly get people to clear the room as she made her way through the mansion.

On Eliana’s way up the stairs and to Etta’s work station she grabbed the first thing that she could use to smack her with knowing very well if she tried to get in a fist fight with a vampire alone she was bound to lose. With a lamp in her hands after throwing open the door to Etta’s room she didn’t hesitate before immediately striking her with the lam watching her fall off her chair and onto the ground. There was no going back now but Eliana wasn’t sure if she was going to be able to go back from this. Eliana stood waiting for the strike back that never came which made her more angry if anything. ”Apparently not since you just ignoring me wasn’t enough either,” Eliana said giving Etta a shove feeling like she was going to cry more than she was angry now after her initial hit. Etta made no moves to fight back but Eliana wasn’t ready for her to just give in either she was sick and tired of her best friend treating her like she was garbage.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to pagethirteen @ TDA
PM
^
henrietta stanton
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 09:27 PM
has Rep: 27 pts
i am machine i never sleep i keep my eyes wide open i am machine a part of me wishes i could just feel something i am machine i never sleep until i fix what's broken i am machine a part of me wishes i could just feel something
job
bouncer
lost boys
aff.
sammi
alias

eliana. fite club.
Although Etta typically would have no problem slamming her fist back into Eliana, especially after knocking her out of her chair with a lamp, she found herself holding back, which was more frustrating than anything. She even let her shove her, taking a step back to catch herself as she scowled at the other girl, ”Well it wasn’t as if you were in a sharing mood either,” Etta remarked, shooting her a look before crossing her arms and looking up at Eliana. Sure, perhaps Eliana had figured out about the car, but right about now she was pretty sure that she deserved it and Etta wasn’t going to back out of something like that.

”So what have I done to piss you off today then, hm?” The question was simple, and Etta knew the answer without too much effort. Obviously she was pissed about the car. It was annoying, but something that Eliana ought to just get over, though the car was like a child to her so…”Because if it’s about the car, then frankly you kind of deserve it.” Kind of was an understatement if you asked Etta, but she figured she had best not continue to press Eliana into striking her...who knew how long her temper was going to last at this point and she was trying very hard to be cool. ”Especially since you’re the one keeping secrets from your ‘best friend’. Or omitting information or whatever you want to call it.” If anything Etta felt she was justified to be rather bothered by the whole thing, especially since while they were still on rocky surfaces in terms of their current state of friendship...well it was becoming more and more obvious why Etta preferred to be a hermit more than anything.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
eliana spanway
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 09:48 PM
has Rep: 31 pts
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep Everybody's worried about me In too deep Say I'm in too deep And it's been two years I miss my home But there's a fire burning in my bones Still believe Yeah, I still believe
job
bartender
johnny's pack
aff.
jess
alias

364words for etta
Eliana was so frustrated at this point that Etta was still playing whatever games she thought were acceptable at this point that she wanted to just give up. She wanted to just let Etta win and push her away. She was tired. She was exhausted with playing these games that her friend was putting her through and she was so sick of trying. She’d done nothing wrong in this situation, she couldn’t really have expected Eliana to just sit there like she had forever to let her life pan out, because she didn’t. It wasn’t her fault that she was turned into a werewolf and not a vampire and Eliana was tired of getting the shit end of the stick when it came to whatever logic Etta had for being pissed off at her. Instead of fighting she just leaned back against the wall nearest to her and slid to the ground. She just felt her entire existence collapse within itself as she gave up, but she wasn’t ready to leave.

”I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about Etta,” Eliana whispered not looking up at her friend but staring down at her feet instead. There weren’t tears in her eyes, but she could feel the crying radiating in her chest and she knew it was just a matter of moments before she was no longer strong enough to refrain. ”You knew for months I was getting married. Did you really expect me to move Colby in here? Did you want us to be one giant happy family under Pan’s watchful eye? Grow up,” Eliana said leaning her head back against the wall and staring at the ceiling. She was hoping that the change of gravity might prevent the tears gathering in her eyes from falling but it hadn’t. She was crushed right now and didn’t understand why Etta was going to make her choose between Colby and her. ”That paint job cost me two thousand pounds, so I hope you had fun,” She said frustrated knowing how impossible it was to get dried egg off a car without ruining the clear coat.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to pagethirteen @ TDA
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.