» staff
» updates
19th -- vote for your favourites in the three year awards +here!

1st april -- check out this month's announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights, Colby
joel arthur
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 04:21 AM
has Rep: 2 pts
I sold my soul to a three-piece And he told me I was holy He's got me down on both knees But it's the devil that's tryna Hold me down, hold me down
job
Bartender
Gerard's pack
aff.
Meghan
alias

Sometimes dreams were just never meant to happen. This was a mindset Joel had every single time he saw signs for a new show appearing it made him remember he'd done nothing with his theater degree. Hell he'd even studied abroad for a year in the States but nothing had come of it. Besides no one wanted an old werewolf to show off his acting chops. An old flame had told him about an audition but he didn't know if it would go anywhere. Here he was debating his future while staring at a sign for a musical he'd never seen.

Perhaps he would take the chance and use the time he had taken off for the weekend to do it. It was for a role of an older gentleman in love with his assistant. He could play the part well at least. Nothing different than his own job at times. Glancing back towards the sign, Joel heard a person stop beside him. Glancing over he saw a familiar face looking his way.

"well look who it is. How's it going, Colby? You and the Missus doing okay?" It was certainly nice to see a fellow pack member out and about. Something different than the normal hangouts. Plus Colby had been a regular before the marriage. He missed seeing the kid there from time to time but he had to be a proper adult. Unlike Joel was despite how much he insisted he was one.

TAG: Colby. NOTES: Pack. WORDS: Hello.

--------------------
⚬ I like the sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies ⚬
user posted image
⚬ kiss me in the corridor, but quick to tell me goodbye ⚬
PM
^
colby jack
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 03:28 AM
has Rep: 19 pts
Home is where the heart is And I gave it to you in a paper bag Even though it's tarnished You told me it's the best you ever had You got my secret combination And I don't be giving that out easily With my deep dedication You can tell that you were brought the same for me
job
mechanic
gerard's pack
aff.
sammi
alias

joel. clothes
Colby was someone who sometimes found himself sauntering around at some sort of leisurely pace to keep himself occupied while Eliana was still at work and he was finally off. He couldn’t just spend every night at Howl’s though the thought had crossed his mind. He had been toying with the idea for the two of them to come see some play or something (which was totally far more adult and grown up than they typically behaved but regardless), or maybe he would just clean the apartment really good and order food in. The options were endless, it seemed, but until Colby decided he felt there was no harm in going for a bit of a walk. It was more surprising for him to run into someone he recognized, though despite how large London was, Colby frequently found himself encountering the same people time and time again.

”Joel!” he greeted rather easily with a grin spreading across his face. Sure, Colby hadn’t swung around the bar recently (having used to be a regular until him and Eliana got back together it seemed), but it didn’t mean the two of them weren’t on good terms. Life happened and sometimes it drags people every which way, and Colby knew that was just how it had to go sometimes. ”We’re doing great--she’s working right now though so thought I’d get a little fresh air after breathing in fumes all day.” Working in the garage meant there was a lot of fumes involved, or at least it meant it did sometimes. ”How’ve you been? The bar still holding up? Are you just wandering around here too, or?” Some could see the question as a bit nosy, but Colby was genuinely curious--maybe if Joel had seen some of the shows around here he could give a suggestion or two to Colby for Eliana and him to see? Maybe? He wasn’t sure when they’d ended up so classy, but regardless. .

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.