» staff
» updates
20th february -- save your characters in this month's activity check +here!

18th february -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

friends can break your heart too, ollie!
finley hodges
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 02:58 AM
has Rep: 5 pts
be the one be the one to take my soul and make it undone. be the one, be the one, to take me home and show me the sun. i know, i know you can bring the fire and i can bring the bones. i know, i know, you make the fire in my bones and make it grow.
job
rugby athlete
johnny's pack
aff.
sammi
alias

ollie! clothes
This wasn’t the first concert of Oliver’s that Finley had attended. The first one he had brought his nieces and nephew and it was likely the most exciting thing he’d done in ages, but this one? There was something different about attending the concert alone. He still had an amazing time--he didn’t have to worry about keeping track of four kids who could get trampled on or lost (his sisters would never forgive him), but regardless there was almost something more nerve-wracking about going alone. Maybe it was because Finley had been so entranced and smitten at the first concert, but had to keep track of other people...this time he was alone, and he could basically feel his stomach in knots as he was led back to where Oliver’s dressing room was (thanks to his VIP pass).

With a light knock on the door, Finley slowly pushed the door open and entered, ”Hey there, rockstar,” he greeted with a grin, ”I hope it’s okay I didn’t bring the rest of your fanclub today--you just get me.” He immediately found himself hugging Oliver as fast as he could get across the room to him--almost as if he hadn’t seen Oliver for years rather than a couple weeks. Their schedules were so busy right now, and Finley was just glad he was able to sneak away for the evening and not have to worry about getting up supremely early--it was a travel day, anyway. ”You did wonderfully, as expected.”

PM
^
oliver preston
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:53 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
Pain don't hurt the same, I know The lane I travel feels alone But I'm moving 'til my legs give out And I see my tears melt in the snow But I don't wanna cry I don't wanna cry anymore I wanna feel alive I don't even wanna die anymore Oh I don’t wanna
job
musician
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

393 words for finny
Oliver often times dreaded certain aspects of live shows. The crowds mostly, but things were different tonight. The atmosphere of the concert felt different, he just felt so much better and at ease knowing that his best friend was out there. The energy waving off him was phenomenal and by the end of the evening instead of feeling completely drained he found himself bouncing on his heels in his dressing room in anticipation. He knew that his best friend was coming, and it had been weeks since he had last scene him with his entourage of minions in tow. Oliver loved when Finley had the nieces and nephews with him, it also helped keep him in check. He had grown rather fond of Finley’s family over the months that he had been friends with him now and having little eyes and ears around helped Oliver keep his thoughts from wondering. His dreams had been explicit recently and he would be completely lying if he didn’t admit that he was overcome with lust every time he saw Finley since the dreams first started coming. Being on the road made it worse for him. Not seeing Finley every day made him put him on a pedistal in his fantasies, at least when he was seeing him every day, playing off their friendship he was bale to keep himself in check knowing that he wasn’t willing to throw away everything they had for just a moment of bliss.

Oliver had almost expected the line of family to be following Finley when he pushed the door to his dressing room open but when he saw his friend was alone his breath got stuck somewhere in his throat as he was wrapped in a welcoming embrace. ”You made it,” Oliver said grinning from ear to ear and feeling himself practically collapsing into his friends embrace just refusing to let go as he held tightly onto him, pulling away just enough from him so that he could look him in the eyes while talking. There was a fire within him and Oliver had wanted to both satisfy and put at bay this feeling simultaneously. ”You’re just my good luck charm, I swear I suck without you,” Oliver said with a grin making sure that his friend knew how much he appreciated his presence.
PM
^
finley hodges
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:27 AM
has Rep: 5 pts
be the one be the one to take my soul and make it undone. be the one, be the one, to take me home and show me the sun. i know, i know you can bring the fire and i can bring the bones. i know, i know, you make the fire in my bones and make it grow.
job
rugby athlete
johnny's pack
aff.
sammi
alias

ollie! clothes
Finley was convinced that there was no possible way for Oliver to have a bad show and had enjoyed himself each time he’d gone. It was insane to see his best friend center stage in the spotlight like that, but he owned it like he belonged there and it made Finley burst with pride and adoration every single time. He grinned into the hug he had thrown at Oliver, holding him a few seconds longer and just laughed, ”Yes, of course I made it,” Finley laughed, ”I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.” It was true, and many of his teammates were giving him a very hard time about it, teasing him relentlessly, but Finley couldn’t be bothered by it. If anything, he told them that either they were jealous or he intended to return the favor for them in the future which usually got them to shut up real quick.

”Oh, please, I doubt it,” Finley said, unable to help the blush that washed over his face. ”I’m pretty sure you do amazing every single night whether I’m here or not,” he pointed out, ”Though I appreciate the thought.” Really, it meant more than he wanted to admit--but Finley wasn’t going to just...say that. To be Oliver’s good luck charm would be a literal dream come true, so he was content with just seeing him have a phenomenal show, and just being there was more than plenty for him. ”Although now you’re making me wonder--does this mean I have to go to every single one of your shows now? I’ll have to tell the rugby league to reschedule,” he teased lightly before finding that while Oliver did pull away somewhat...they were still pretty damn close, which didn’t help the blush that had already tinted his face before, nor did it help the stupid grin he had. ”I don’t think they’ll let me do that though, so I’ll have to make it up to you?”

PM
^
oliver preston
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 04:01 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
Pain don't hurt the same, I know The lane I travel feels alone But I'm moving 'til my legs give out And I see my tears melt in the snow But I don't wanna cry I don't wanna cry anymore I wanna feel alive I don't even wanna die anymore Oh I don’t wanna
job
musician
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

351 words for finny
Oliver felt comfortable and safe wrapped up in Finley’s embrace. It was as if the rest of the world had stopped turning and he was exactly where he was meant to be right now. The comfort his best friend brought him was far more important than any other feelings that had bubbled to the surface and intensified over the last few weeks they had been away. ”No I mean it, last week I swear they were about to start throwing tomatoes,” Oliver said easily able to joke with Finley. It wasn’t necessarily true, he was comfortable enough on stage to pull through a show, but it all seemed to flow muhc more comfortable when he was there, it was easier to make it through the set knowing that he’d have him here, in his dressing room, in his arms, like he was right now.

”Honestly the league will just have to understand won’t they,” Oliver said with a grin on his face that fell when he said that wasn’t possible. Oliver never really thought it would be, but his next words were what had his head reeling. He looked between his friends eyes and his lips, his eyes darting in a triangle shape a few times as the seconds ticked for what seemed like hours. ”I think that can be arranged,” Oliver said quietly still looking between his friends eyes and his lips before leaning in shortly and laying a kiss on his friends lips softly testing the waters and feeling a prickling sensation wash over his skin in waves of excitement. When there was no resistance from his friend he leaned in a little more intently cupping his face with his hand and pressing him closer to him with a hand on his lower back. Oliver didn’t know what to say so instead of making his mind work and try and find words he kissed his friend. He kissed Finley like his entire life depended on this exact moment, that this exact kiss was a matter of life or death between them.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.