» staff
» updates
15th january -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

the heavens hum a stun-gun lullaby., wren!
wren haruta
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 03:12 PM
has Rep: 8 pts
show me how to lie you're getting better all the time and turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd and as you get back into line a mob jumps to their feet
job
musician
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Wren would have stuck her tongue out at Dean for making a face at her, but the boat suddenly veered, which made her clutch the closest solid surface immediately, ”Gosh, pay attention,” she retorted, ”How have you never seen a horse in real life? I’ve seen a horse in real life and I’m a mere toddler compared to you.” It was true, though she was fairly young when she had last seen a horse and she really couldn’t remember the circumstances. Was it at the zoo or some park or fair thing? Probably, but she also didn’t think it was anything supremely exciting or worth remembering the specific details about so it couldn’t have been that important.

”Okay, well, even if you know other ghosts, I declare I would have to be your favorite,” she informed him, as if this would somehow become common knowledge, ”Or, you know, probably the least-ghostlike ghost ever at the very least.” Wren was quiet a lot of the time, aside from when she was high or otherwise drugged (she spent a lot of time at raves after all), so she had at least mastered the quiet and eerie demeanor for the most part, but if she was somehow trapped acting like she currently was? Well, Wren Haruta was going to be the most cheerful ghost in the world and perhaps that legacy was something she’d strive for more than the drummer who got excessively anxious about the time and was so used to watching over others that she forgot to look after herself...ever. ”No, I never took boating school,” she murmured, making a Spongebob reference that she was sure was going to be missed, but she’d never forgive herself if she just...let it go, ”I don’t know, the only anchors I’ve seen have been on those cliche tattoos, and I’m not convinced they actually look like that..I'm not a pirate, after all. Maybe we can like, just jump off when we're close to shore?"

Date • Outfit • tag
PM
^
dean kennedy
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 11:50 PM
has Rep: 20 pts
This house is a circus, berserk as fuck We tend to see that as a perk though. Look What it's done to your friends their memories are pretend And the last thing that they want is for the feeling to end
job
musician
north coven
aff.
jade
alias

Those ones who make sinners out of such lovely lads
Dean tried to look chastised, but he wasn’t sure if he felt weirder over the fact that he hadn’t been paying attention or the fact that Wren was telling him off for not seeing a horse in real life to his memory. He thought it was a strangely small thing for him to need to fixate on, considering his long life and all, and also, he didn’t think of Wren as much of a toddler- more like an unruly pre-teen. “I don’t spend my time looking for farm animals. I spent a lot of time trying to escape fields,” he pointed out, having come from an area known for moorland before he had popped up in London’s punk scene, where he felt much more comfortable but tragically didn’t feature any horses in it. That was clearly an oversight.

“Alright, you’ll have to fight with the other ghosts for that honour,” he said easily, because he didn’t even know how to proclaim anyone be his best ghost friend; he wasn’t sure he even had best friends in his current life, probably because he was so used to people needing to move on- he never held it against them, mostly because he figured that was normal at their age. Still, it didn’t solve the current issue; he didn’t know how to park a boat, Wren also didn’t know how to park a boat, and neither of them knew anything about anchoring. It did honestly seem like he might get to see a boat crash that night, which only made him cheerier as he considered how to navigate this that they would get onto the street and safe before anything happened. “Alright. I mean, be prepared to jump,” he decided, attempting to navigate the boat closer to the banks without hitting anything, which took some frowning; he didn’t want to get it wrong and have Wren fly off into the Thames, it would be bad news all round for them. “Whenever you want to get off is fine. I’ll just, uh, run after you,” he admitted, because, yeah, he could like, turn off the engine properly but he had hot wired the thing and couldn’t be bothered to disconnect.

wren / clothes /

--------------------
- - - oh, those silly boys in blue, well, they won't catch me and you
user posted image
PMEmail
^
wren haruta
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 07:52 PM
has Rep: 8 pts
show me how to lie you're getting better all the time and turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd and as you get back into line a mob jumps to their feet
job
musician
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Wren clearly knew that history was never her strong suit when it came to school—though school itself was never her strong suit. Regardless, she also quickly realized she never properly knew how old Dean was, and just assumed that much like the very few vampires she had encountered that he was ancient. ”You haven’t?” Wren frowned, finding that a bit sad, ”I’ve even seen a horse in real life—what do you do with your time, hide in your flat until you want to go boating?” Of course, Wren was very young when she saw a horse, and she was pretty sure it was for a circus or something? Maybe a zoo? Those details didn’t matter so much, ”Well, with your boat skills, I can’t imagine you driving anywhere—did people in your times just walk everywhere?” Naturally, if he wasn’t old enough to deal with horses, she was sure that there was better transportation, but Wren would rather imagine the most ridiculous scenarios possible—it made it more fun and more distracting to her when the boat would veer.

”I think I’d come back as a vengeful spirit,” she muttered, rolling her eyes, ”Or maybe I’ll just like. Inconveniently move things around for people. I can’t imagine being a ghost would be much fun otherwise.” Wren was also pretty sure that if she was going to die, she would just want that to be it. ”No, I don’t,” she frowned, ”Just aim for the bank and I’ll practice my parkour skills and no one will be none the wiser!” It was their only option at this point, and she waited until the boat itself was close enough to the bank that she felt she could at least make the jump, before jumping, landing less than gracefully, and unceremoniously and unironically dabbing in lieu of a bow.

Date • Outfit • tag
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.