» staff
» updates
8th july -- check out the site event +here!

1st july -- check out the monthly announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

you almost had me fooled, shey
cecily charles
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:03 PM
has Rep: 4 pts
N/A
job
actress
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

316 words for shey
Cecily never really conformed to the norm when it came to the popular holidays. Valentines day to her most years was just like any other day. She never really had a valentine and she never really wanted to. Something about receiving flowers and candy one day a year just to pretend that everything is perfect when in reality everything about relationships really was just shit. She’d been laying in bed bored throwing darts at the drywall in her flat waiting for an opportunity to present itself. She’d been blowing up shey’s DM’s waiting for some sort of reply. She wanted attention and apparently his camera and skulking was more important, so naturally she invited herself out with him and that was the short version of how Cecily found herself hiding in a bush breathing down Shey’s neck with a camera around her own waiting and she was getting really bored of it.

”Is this really what you do for fun, because I can think of about ten other things I’d rather be doing with you in this bush right now,” She said whispering in his ear before leaning back and sitting in the dirt making herself comfortable. It was cold outside and she knew that this was something that he did for a living, but she was pretty sure that it was the worst career choice ever and that she was far more entertaining this evening. Fiddling with his spare camera she put it up to her eye and zoomed in and out on the lense focusing on Shey’s ears and then his whole head, then his nose and then his whole head again. ”You really do have such a squishy baby face,” Cecily said reaching out and poking his cheek while still zooming in and out on the camera while she tried to entertain herself in PG related ways.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
shey starling
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 05:37 PM
has Rep: 7 pts
it's a lie a lie i catch you every time in your lust, your lust every time you close your eyes i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talkin
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

cecily. clothes
Shey was never someone who typically brought along anyone while he worked. Granted, Cecily invited herself and he figured it would be much more of a scene trying to get her to leave than let her stay...His twitter was another thing--it was typically relatively a high traffic zone as people bought pictures from him or he posted them himself, but Cecily had gone to great lengths to get his attention and he wasn’t sure how much attention on him he could bare, so if it meant she had to tag along (and likely never again since she didn’t seem very interested). Regardless, he found himself growing quite flustered with her proximity and constant breathing down his neck was becoming quite the distraction as he maintained as steady of hands as he could...watching...and waiting. ”I’m sure those ten other things won’t be paying my bills, however,” he pointed out, ”And honestly, this is the only boring bit of it, if you’d just look.”

As if on cue, he had his camera aimed and finger pressed down to begin snapping photos of the people who walked by, or that were around in general. Typically it made things a bit more tricky for him, but people were known to draw their own conclusions and he wasn’t in a place to stop them...Shey was prone to encouraging them more anyway. However as he was preparing to take his next round of shots, he became very aware of someone watching him, and then Cecily was poking at his cheek, ”Oh my god, no I don’t,” he retorted with a frown, ”And be careful with that,” he muttered, feeling a bit nervous letting someone else hold onto one of his cameras. It was weird--it made him anxious, and she was treating it like a toy which didn’t improve the matters. ”You’re the one who wanted to come along,” he pointed out, ”So I’m going to finish this and then we can do whatever you want to do after, or during, or whatever.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cecily charles
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 07:27 PM
N/A
job
actress
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

388 words for shey
”It depends on how good you are doesn’t it Shey. We can make arrangements if you want,” Cecily said with a smirk on her face knowing that she was happy to sit there and distract Shey by making him completely flustered over what she was saying until he got to the point of giving up. There were other nights that he could be doing this, not the nights that she wanted him, didn’t he understand what it meant to be her bitch, because he was doing an awful job at keeping her satisfied right now. Cecily watched when he told her to look and she heard him snapping his camera at a couple leaving the restaurant they were staked outside. She couldn’t recognize them from afar, but she was pretty sure that if she had a zoom in camera on their face she would find what he was watching much more amusing. ”They don’t even know we are here,” Cecily said a little bit on awe at the power she felt by completely blending into the shrub.

Cecily had made to get up and throw herself around Shey’s shoulder and pinch his cheeks, each of which she had accomplished if only to be more annoying than the last five minutes, but as she pulled herself back off of him she felt the strap on the camera around her neck break loose and come crashing to the ground. She looked at Shey with wide eyes looking between him and the camera that had made a definite cracked class sound as it hit the ground. Without even skipping a beat she started talking, ”I can fix that. I can replace that I promise. It’ll be better than that one. I’ll get it tomorrow!” Cecily never really cared when she messed things up, but right now she felt herself grovelling and trying to get him to forgive the fact that she basically took his baby and dropped it on the ground after she was trusted to hold it. ”It’ll be fine see good as new,” She said picking it up and putting the lense cover on it so that he wouldn’t have to look at the crack across the glass staring at her and screaming that she’d just fucked up again.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
shey starling
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 10:59 PM
it's a lie a lie i catch you every time in your lust, your lust every time you close your eyes i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talkin
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

cecily. clothes
Shey had suddenly found himself only somewhat regretting the fact that Cecily had tagged along with him that evening on his stake out, especially since it was Valentines Day which made it even more important that he focused on his work. This was the sort of night that scandals came forward and Shey was able to capitalize by making quite a bit of money selling photographs to gossip sites and the like. However, Cecily was proving to being more of a distraction because...well frankly she had made his head spin to the point he almost forgot his name when he left her apartment so arrangements with her sounded more than okay to him. But first, he had to work. He was glad that he had managed to distract her a bit by showing her just how great it was to do what he did. ”Exactly, and I can practically guarantee no one else is around here taking pictures either--do you know how much exclusives go for?” he inquired, ”Or what people would pay to buy them off my hands?”

However before anything else could happen, she was pinching his cheeks which was not helping the notion of trying to hide and not be seen, but worse yet was when she dropped his camera. Shey winced, hearing a cracking sound before practically turning to glare at her and her recklessness. He knew he should’ve held on to both cameras, but Shey had figured it would be fine and perhaps it was the fact that he was oderately horny that made it seem like a good idea to let Cecily Charles of all people hold onto a camera of his. Shey could feel the redness wash over his face and ears as they grew hot as anger boiled within him, ”You realize how much that camera cost me, right?” he asked, his tone dripping with venom, ”Do you know how many meals I had to skip, how many late fees I’ve endured to get that lems? Because you can just throw money at things doesn’t mean the rest of the world can. That was literally one of the only things I got, you better hope the SD card isn’t damaged either…” As if to confirm, he let his own hang around his neck before reaching out to grab the one she had shattered the lens away from her to examine it, especially the compartment with the SD card as the camera as a whole was incredibly fragile. ”God, just keep a look out for whatever else while I try to salvage my rent money.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cecily charles
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 10:29 PM
N/A
job
actress
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

459 words for shey
Cecily wouldn’t give up everything that she had in her life to suddenly be put into Shey’s life style, but she was definitely enjoying her exclusive look into the life of him. She felt invincible while hiding in the bush and watching these strangers going about their life, there was something intimate about sharing the moment with Shey and Cecily quickly brushed the feeling of that away. He was simply somebody in her life that was to fill her spare time and nothing more. ”How do you know nobody else is here? It seems like a pretty common area for people to go out on such a stupid holiday,” Cecily said wondering if there was some sort of pap code that she didn’t know about that made there a specific way for Shey to know they were dealing in exclusives right now. Cecily looked at Shey still wide eyed when he turned at her regarding the camera. ”I know I know I’m sorry Shey I’ll fix it,” Cecily said knowing that throwing around her cash was probably not really helping the case her but she genuinely felt bad for what she had just done and didn’t want him to completely hate her, she was enjoying herself with him way to much. ”Shey,” Cecily said softly trying to apologize but could tell by the look on his face that it was much better to just crawl forward and do what she was told right now.

Cecily didn’t often do what she was told, it would be a weird feeling for her to be doing it if it weren’t for the fact that she still felt awful for dropping his camera. She didn’t know what happened but she tried not to think about it as she watched the restaurant. Suddenly she saw a silhouette through a cracked window in the restroom that was soon followed by one obviously made of the opposite sex. ”Shey,” Cecily called back to him in a harsh whispered at Shey who was still busy with his camera. ”God damnit Shey look,” She said reaching back and finding his shoulder and grabbing the shirt and tugging at his body until he looked where she was facing. ”There is a couple in the bathroom,” Cecily said not able to make out if it was anyone that she might know, since she did know quite a few big names in the area. ”Zoom in, I can’t tell who it is,” Cecily said frowning and wanting to know who it was, but knew that there was no way she was going to be allowed to look into the zoomed in camera at this point.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
shey starling
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 01:52 PM
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

cecily. clothes
] Shey had been doing this for...well basically as long as he could. He’d discovered his niche and executed it quite well, all things considered. ”Because no one already had this spot,” he murmured, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, ”Though, I’m sure people will start coming a bit later as well, it’s still pretty early.” Shey preferred being early and staying late for things--it meant that he had the better opportunity to get the better shots in and be able to spin a narrative in a way that was more favorable to generate revenue, even if it wasn’t entirely true. Unfortunately, that was going to become quite the task now that he was mentally fuming and cringing at the mere thought of not being able to use his shiny new lens because Cecily broke it. Despite how sorry she seemed to have been acting, the whole circumstance was still painful for him--he still felt essentially screwed out of the whole thing and it didn’t matter that she could replace it at the snap of her fingers, it was something he had worked so damn hard for and it was just that fragile, it seemed.

Shey knew there really wasn’t any hope in trying to salvage the thing, it was busted and he wasn’t going to be able to pull some houdini actions to repair it so there was no need for him to bother even trying, yet his desperation was getting the best of him. So much so that he could barely hear Cecily’s voice over the sound of his head buzzing and pretending like he was somehow going to spontaneously have a completely fixed second camera with him that he hadn’t realized Cecily was trying to talk to him until she tugged at his shoulder and his head snapped up, focus turning back to the task at hand, zooming the functional camera in only to make a bit of a face, ”It’s your brother and...some girl?” Shey mumbled, scrunching up his nose before hesitantly (keeping the strap around his own neck) offering to allow Cecily to peek through the lense to see if she could identify anyone else, own hands ghosting over hers to ensure she wasn’t going to drop this one as well.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cecily charles
 Posted: May 24 2018, 06:57 PM
N/A
job
actress
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

288 words for shey
Cecily wasn’t used to these kinds of nights, if she were being entirely honest she was used to being on the other side of shey’s camera, and many others. She never really felt like it was a breach of her confidence, she knew that it was the life that she had been delved and thus decided to keep her life open. The only time she refused to be in the limelight was in Greece, she kept herself secluded and found herself out. She was back now and she was seeing things differently, she was seeing things through Shey’s eyes and she found the entire thing exhilarating. ”So you’re trick is literally just to show up early,” Cecily asked a little in disbelief. She didn’t want to think that it was that simple to just get what he wanted by showing up early.

Leaning close to Shey she leaned forward trying to get a better look. ”No can’t be him, you’re insane,” Cecily said shaking her head and trying to figure out what on earth was going on in the bathroom without much of a view. Leaning forward she looked through the camera making sure to keep a point that she wasn’t going to touch it so he wouldn’t freak out again. ”Who the hell is that,” Cecily said looking at Shey hoping that him and his stalking had some sort of idea who might be the girl in the bathroom with her brother. ”I’ve never seen her in my life, take a few pictures of her,” Cecily said knowing that she was certainly going to need to use this against him at some point in the near future.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
shey starling
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 12:37 AM
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

cecily. clothes
] Shey couldn’t help the small, sheepish smile that fell upon his face, lowering his camera to look at Cecily, ”Well when you put it like that, it doesn’t sound that cool…” Granted, it wasn’t--and he wasn’t. Shey had never been cool in his life, and what made him so good at what he did was that he was remarkably unnoticeable. The only real time he had gotten attention was when he had been hit by the car shortly before completing school, and even that was incredibly temporary. ”I like to at least pretend I’m a little bit cool.” It was the only thing that was going to keep him going sometimes--the idea that people cared what he did, usually because he was busy spying on and blackmailing other people.

If there was one thing that Shey had grown accustomed to doing was identifying people in strange and nontraditional circumstances and environments. As such, he felt pretty confident in his determination that it was Beau Charles in that bathroom, with whom he could assume was some random girl, ”No, I’m not insane, you are, look,” he pointed out, guiding her to ensure that she could see what he was seeing. Her question caused him to bring the camera back in front of his face, zooming in, adjusting what he could to just try to get a better angle in attempts to identify the mysterious blond, ”I think she’s in his coven,” Shey murmured, as she had a familiarity but not in the same circle of his usual celebrities Shey took a liking to shooting film of, obliging by snapping pictures, including ones showing that Beau was definitely shirtless and it didn’t matter what was really happening in that bathroom, what mattered was the way that he and Cecily could spin it, ”God, what’s the blond in the Loven Coven called?” he wondered, aloud, ”But here’s the real fun--he’s shirtless in there, what do you think he’s doing in the bathroom of Reveurs with no shirt on and some girl?” Shey offered, giving Cecily the opportunity to kind of see how he worked, ”Like, what would you assume?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.