» staff
» updates
17th june -- check out june's mystery event +here!

1st june -- congratulate this month's spotlight winners +here!

» spotlights

Closed
New Poll

if you ain't no punk holla we want prenup, cordelia!
nic woods
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 07:40 PM
has Rep: 8 pts
you said you're sick and tired of it, but i need you morning, night and day oh i miss you every single way we said forever but forever couldn't wait for us you were my last young renegade heartache it only took one night caught in the eye of a hurricane darling we had to say goodbye
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Nic was not someone who considered himself a bitter person necessarily. That would be ridiculous, given his circumstances, but that still didn’t help the fact that he was bitter about his most recent rejection. Typically, he never took that sort of thing to heart, as if he didn’t fit the profile there was no use fighting it--this was only meant to be temporary, anyway. Nic wanted to get into acting, so the modeling thing wasn’t an incredibly high priority for him, but when his rejection was due to the fact that he was ‘not high class’ enough for the clothing line...Nic was furious. Which is probably what brought him here so that he could work out perhaps why they would have the audacity to say something like that, and so far in his search he hadn’t discovered anything.

It wasn’t as if the clothing wasn’t necessarily his style--he wore that kind of thing all the time, and he’d done shoots of similar and even higher caliber than this before, so the justification in his rejection was falling apart at the seams. He was beginning to think that maybe the audition was a formality and they already had someone in mind which made him even more annoyed that he had wasted his time. He’d been going through racks and racks of clothes, scrutinizing every detail he could find in order to perhaps make himself feel better, resulting in him bumping into someone while he was eyeing a particular shirt. ”Sorry,” he apologized shortly. Nic was planning to leave it at that, but he noticed he had ran into a rather pretty woman, and….well he wasn’t exactly someone who felt shame of any sort. ”I sure hope you are shopping for a boyfriend here as a way to break up with them, because all of this is atrocious.”

313 words • Outfit • i ain't saying he's a golddigger

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cordelia wyndham
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 04:29 PM
cordelia wyndham
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

.tablebackgroundcordelia { width: 350px; height: 125px; background-color: #6c080a;-webkit-transition: 1s ease-out;-moz-transition: 1s ease-out; -o-transition: 1s ease-out;}.maintextcordelia { width: 330px; padding: 10px; background-color: white; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; line-height: 11px; }.maintextcordelia b { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia a { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia i { color: #6c080a; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px;}.bottombordercordelia { width: 330px; height: 1px; border-top: 3px double #982d3d; margin-top: 3px; }.toplyrics { width: 231px; color: white; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 16px; text-align: center;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic; padding-bottom: 3px;} .borderline { width: 151px; margin-left: 40px; border-bottom: 3px double white;height: 1px;} .bottomlyrics { text-align: center; font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; text-transform: lowercase; font-size:12px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: white; width: 231px; line-height: 12px; margin-top: 4px;} .imageborder { width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid white; float: right; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; display: block; }.extrainfo { font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; padding: 2px; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; } i appreciate the finer things ,I'd love a boat by the beach on the west coastCordelia loved going shopping. Sometimes she went with one friend, or a whole gaggle of girls, but sometimes she went alone if she wanted to just look around, and afterwards, she could happily invite someone over to look at what she had bought that day. She naturally gravitated towards the most in season and expensive stores, happily texting as she looked through the racks of ladies clothes to work out what would look best on her. Yes, she could buy anything she wanted here, but she would rather have only the best items, and that took some searching. And anyway, did she really want another dusty pink top? She had like, five. This red dress looked nice… Really, it was an entire life event in her world, although less so when she half-heartedly looked through the men’s clothes, not because she had anyone to buy for, but because she needed to know what was in fashion so she could judge other people’s boyfriends. In the midst of looking at a particularly ruffled shirt, a little confused about the fashion trends at play here, someone else bumped into her, and she looked up from the racks. He did apologise, which did help her mood, but then immediately judged the ruffled shirt, and she couldn’t work out if she was offended or not. “I thought… the exact same,” she confessed to him, making a face, glad that someone else actually understood this. She had honestly thought she was going crazy for a moment, but no, she had been right (obviously), it was a horrendous shirt. “I thought maybe I missed something and God, I wouldn’t dress any boyfriend in this- not that I would shop here for a boyfriend, obviously, I don’t have one,” she added, just in case this point hadn’t made. nic / clothes / a scrub is checkin' me but his game is kinda weak
^
nic woods
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 11:00 PM
you said you're sick and tired of it, but i need you morning, night and day oh i miss you every single way we said forever but forever couldn't wait for us you were my last young renegade heartache it only took one night caught in the eye of a hurricane darling we had to say goodbye
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Nic was absolutely aware that most of his hostility towards this particular establishment was due to his rejection for their fashion spread. He probably wouldn’t care if they were willing to pay him to wear their stuff, and as such that was how he got the majority of his clothing anyway. However, because of his rejection...Nic was more than happy to bash the place and could probably scrutinize the clothing all day long. It was just an added bonus that someone else there agreed with him that the monstrosities that this establishment were selling were the real crimes against humanity. ”No, everyone else are just sheep and will believe anything people say is ‘high fashion’,” he stated, air quotes and all. ”It’s all ridiculous how they’re trying to sell things that no one in their right mind would wear--I’m pretty sure my garbage bags are made out of this material..”

At the notion that she didn’t have a boyfriend, Nic tried to hide his surprise the best he could. ”See, and the way I see it this would be the best place to break up with someone...or even to really annoy an ex,” he noted, shrugging lightly, ”Though I should’ve guessed you didn’t have a boyfriend--if you did you wouldn’t have been caught dead in here unless he didn’t have taste.” As such, he found himself offering out his hand as if to allow her to shake it (or take it, he wasn’t too picky if he was being quite honest). ”I’m Nic,” he introduced, ”And I would love to take you somewhere more your style than this dingy dump--I think Louboutin is next door?”

290 words • Outfit • i ain't saying he's a golddigger

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cordelia wyndham
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 09:54 PM
cordelia wyndham
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

.tablebackgroundcordelia { width: 350px; height: 125px; background-color: #6c080a;-webkit-transition: 1s ease-out;-moz-transition: 1s ease-out; -o-transition: 1s ease-out;}.maintextcordelia { width: 330px; padding: 10px; background-color: white; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; line-height: 11px; }.maintextcordelia b { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia a { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia i { color: #6c080a; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px;}.bottombordercordelia { width: 330px; height: 1px; border-top: 3px double #982d3d; margin-top: 3px; }.toplyrics { width: 231px; color: white; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 16px; text-align: center;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic; padding-bottom: 3px;} .borderline { width: 151px; margin-left: 40px; border-bottom: 3px double white;height: 1px;} .bottomlyrics { text-align: center; font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; text-transform: lowercase; font-size:12px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: white; width: 231px; line-height: 12px; margin-top: 4px;} .imageborder { width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid white; float: right; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; display: block; }.extrainfo { font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; padding: 2px; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; } i appreciate the finer things ,I'd love a boat by the beach on the west coastCordelia did understand fashion- to a point. She knew what colours were in season and when she should be wearing them, and though she’d been invited to fashion shows, usually in London and Paris, she didn’t really think much of the clothes shown; they were usually more art pieces than legitimate clothing. All she cared about was that when she went somewhere important, there would be appropriate photos taken of her where she wasn’t something ridiculous. “You spend a lot of time looking at rubbish bags?” she checked, pretty sure she had never made the effort; it wasn’t like she, you know, had to care about cleaning up, other people did that for her. “I mean, I did once break up with a guy on his birthday, so this might be kind of tame,” she pointed out, not too bothered that it had been mean to break up with him on his yacht; she’d gotten bored with him and, birthday or not, she didn’t see the point in sticking around, especially if it didn’t benefit her to do so. Still, ignoring that, she shook his hand, trying to work out if she did know him but she didn’t; instead, she committed the name to memory, figured she’d forget it if he wasn’t important, and decided that there was nothing wrong with making a friend on a shopping trip. “Okay! I’m Cordelia. Wyndham-Price, by the way,” she added, just in case he queried her rather fancy first name (which, to her, was simply classic). With a last look at the ruffled shirt that had caught both of their ire, she headed out of the store with him, looking for this Louboutin store he knew of. nic / clothes / a scrub is checkin' me but his game is kinda weak
^
nic woods
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 12:48 PM
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Nic liked to believe that he had a particular understanding of fashion, at least from the standpoint that he worked in it. He knew what to expect to be in style, and what people were going to turn their nose up at, and clearly he was not in a place to want to fall into the categories of out of style or old news. Despite not wanting to work as a model forever, Nic would hate to be blackballed in his film career before it even began just due to horrendous fashion choices. ”Only when they look like that,” he frowned, nodding towards the shirt in question, clearly exaggerating. He’d known what garbage bags looked like, hell, he wasn’t necessarily famous enough to have people worry about that bologna for him.

”I’m sure he deserved it,” Nic pointed out, shrugging lightly. He wasn’t really the one who was broken up with, he supposed, but if someone was going to break up with him on his birthday, well. ”Must have been incredibly boring of a person.” At least, from his standpoint they were probably pretty damn boring to warrant that sort of reaction. As she introduced herself, he could practically see the lightbulb go off in his head as he put together the pieces of who she was, actually, and California-Nic would have agreed that this woman was far more out of his league, but London-Nic was bold, and could pretend to be better than he was. He saw this as an opportunity, and easily led her to the Louboutin store that was close by, practically sighing in relief upon entering, ”Much better, and far more apt to your tastes.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cordelia wyndham
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 11:38 PM
cordelia wyndham
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

.tablebackgroundcordelia { width: 350px; height: 125px; background-color: #6c080a;-webkit-transition: 1s ease-out;-moz-transition: 1s ease-out; -o-transition: 1s ease-out;}.maintextcordelia { width: 330px; padding: 10px; background-color: white; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; line-height: 11px; }.maintextcordelia b { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia a { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia i { color: #6c080a; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px;}.bottombordercordelia { width: 330px; height: 1px; border-top: 3px double #982d3d; margin-top: 3px; }.toplyrics { width: 231px; color: white; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 16px; text-align: center;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic; padding-bottom: 3px;} .borderline { width: 151px; margin-left: 40px; border-bottom: 3px double white;height: 1px;} .bottomlyrics { text-align: center; font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; text-transform: lowercase; font-size:12px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: white; width: 231px; line-height: 12px; margin-top: 4px;} .imageborder { width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid white; float: right; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; display: block; }.extrainfo { font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; padding: 2px; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; } i appreciate the finer things ,I'd love a boat by the beach on the west coastCordelia was already liking Nic; he seemed ready to agree with her observations without being weird about it. She was used to a certain calibre of person who agreed just because she had money and power, but he did seem to just have his own opinions that happened to align with hers; she appreciated that about him, already sure that if he agreed on small things like this, he would probably agree on things like home décor, which she was supposed to know about. Giving him an appraising look, she decided that she’d see how things went with this shopping trip first, because God forbid she invite him to a brunch next week if it turned out that he was, for example, a raging abolitionist. “Incredibly boring, and God knows I hate that. Everything is so… fancy event this, and social event that,” she explained, sure that she wouldn’t give it up for anything but there was a point to be made about how her life functioned, which was that it just kept going and she had to find excitement by breaking carefully constructed social rules. Stepping into the store he had pointed out, she smiled at the different clothing on display. “Oh, you’re right!” she told him happily, immediately clocking a pair of shoes that she wanted. “What’s the menswear section like?” she enquired, not very innocently, but to be fair, they had just been discussing ruffles on a shirt in the other store.nic / clothes / a scrub is checkin' me but his game is kinda weak
^
nic woods
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 11:39 PM
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Nic liked to think of himself as incredibly charming, and his demeanor of being such high class was such an added perk, that it was nice to see someone recognize him for that. Cordelia was gorgeous, and quite obviously extremely well off so it wasn’t as if he was having any drastic feelings towards somewhat misleading her. It was just a stretching of the truth more than anything, and it wasn’t his fault if she bought it. ”Women such as yourself do not need boring, you deserve much more than that,” Nic agreed, nodded ruefully, ”It’s a shame someone would waste your time like that.” Someone of her status did not deserve that kind of nonsense in their lives—she had an agenda, and if anyone was going to cause that to be derailed, Nic was sure that would earn them a place on a black list somewhere, ”I’m sure he shopped at that awful store, too,” he added, mostly as a joke but felt she could appreciate someone agreeing with her.

Most girls just needed someone to nod along and agree with everything they said and Nic wasn’t the kind of person to deny anyone that right. In fact, he was more than willing to oblige whatever she needed as it was clearly a way for him to advance himself easily. ”Less offensive than anything else I’ve seen thus far,” he admitted, before leading her over towards the menswear section which was a lot more classy and fitting to the higher classes, that was sure. ”And not a ruffle in sight,” he assured her, laughing a bit as he shuffled some of the shirts around on one of the racks, ”You can tell that these are so much better made, they are such a status symbol, all eyes on you the second you walk into the room.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cordelia wyndham
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 01:19 AM
cordelia wyndham
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

.tablebackgroundcordelia { width: 350px; height: 125px; background-color: #6c080a;-webkit-transition: 1s ease-out;-moz-transition: 1s ease-out; -o-transition: 1s ease-out;}.maintextcordelia { width: 330px; padding: 10px; background-color: white; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; line-height: 11px; }.maintextcordelia b { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia a { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia i { color: #6c080a; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px;}.bottombordercordelia { width: 330px; height: 1px; border-top: 3px double #982d3d; margin-top: 3px; }.toplyrics { width: 231px; color: white; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 16px; text-align: center;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic; padding-bottom: 3px;} .borderline { width: 151px; margin-left: 40px; border-bottom: 3px double white;height: 1px;} .bottomlyrics { text-align: center; font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; text-transform: lowercase; font-size:12px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: white; width: 231px; line-height: 12px; margin-top: 4px;} .imageborder { width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid white; float: right; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; display: block; }.extrainfo { font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; padding: 2px; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; } i appreciate the finer things ,I'd love a boat by the beach on the west coastCordelia was glad that everything she did, Nic seemed to agree. It was great to her because, after all, it was so hard for her to find people who were immediately on her wavelength; most of the people who were happened to be people she had known all of her life, so they were naturally going to understand her plight in life, or they got left behind. Nic was neither of these people, but she was pleased all the same. She didn’t mind spending this time with him, in other words; she would happily brag to her friends later that she had met someone shopping who got it. “I know, right? And oh my God, he probably did!” she agreed with an airy laugh, happy to be amused at the expense of someone she didn’t even think about anymore; she remembered his name, but in her circle, it was probably important to remember names anyway. Taking in the ruffleless shirts, she was happier with this store already and she spotted a shirt that seemed to fit Nic’s current style to a T- she appreciated, for example, his use of layering, and while her own style tended towards understated in the daytime, that didn’t mean much. “This would look great on you!” she told him excitedly, plucking up the hanger after eyeing him to make sure that she wouldn’t select something too small. Obviously, he would have to get it tailored, but that was a small thing; she expected all clothes to be tailored. “You should let me get it for you! You know, as a thank you,” she explained, not really leaving room for argument. She assumed that this was quite normal for him, to be bought designer clothes on a whim; she bought her friends clothes all the time if she thought it would work for them.nic / clothes / a scrub is checkin' me but his game is kinda weak
^
nic woods
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 06:55 PM
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Nic was quite well-versed in the notion that flattery could get people very far into others’ graces. People liked compliments, and he couldn’t fault them for that, as he was someone who was able to be swayed by compliments rather easily himself. As such, he could play the part: laugh and nod at the appropriate times in agreement, crack jokes whenever it was necessary (especially at the expense of someone they mutually disliked). It was...well he didn’t want to admit that it was an easy task, but Nic did have a natural propensity for such things. ”You’re lucky you got rid of him when you did,” Nic nodded, very seriously, as if shopping at that previous store was a crime equal to mass murder.

Nic was much happier knowing that they were in a store that suited their mutual sense of style, and also seemed to please Cordelia enough to be able to pick something off a hanger for him. It was a kind gesture, the sort that was unexpected, but Nic adored being doted on, so it wasn’t as if he was going to refuse. A small smile graced his lips as he nodded, ”I suppose,” his voice trailed off a bit. She didn’t seem the kind of person to be talked out of anything once she had made her mind up, so it was going to be fruitless to refuse (not that he would: it would be completely idiotic to do so!), but it did bring up a rather interesting notion within him. If she was so willing to dote on him, and he was so willing to play along with whatever she said, well it would be a shame that this would be their only meeting then, wouldn’t it? ”But, I would hate for you to buy me something and then not see it in action...so I guess I have a counter proposition for you,” he replied lightly, ”You can buy me that as a thank you gift, and I’ll wear it when I take you to dinner next week.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cordelia wyndham
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 08:43 PM
cordelia wyndham
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

.tablebackgroundcordelia { width: 350px; height: 125px; background-color: #6c080a;-webkit-transition: 1s ease-out;-moz-transition: 1s ease-out; -o-transition: 1s ease-out;}.maintextcordelia { width: 330px; padding: 10px; background-color: white; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; line-height: 11px; }.maintextcordelia b { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia a { color: #982d3d; }.maintextcordelia i { color: #6c080a; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px;}.bottombordercordelia { width: 330px; height: 1px; border-top: 3px double #982d3d; margin-top: 3px; }.toplyrics { width: 231px; color: white; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 16px; text-align: center;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic; padding-bottom: 3px;} .borderline { width: 151px; margin-left: 40px; border-bottom: 3px double white;height: 1px;} .bottomlyrics { text-align: center; font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; text-transform: lowercase; font-size:12px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: white; width: 231px; line-height: 12px; margin-top: 4px;} .imageborder { width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid white; float: right; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; display: block; }.extrainfo { font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; padding: 2px; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; } i appreciate the finer things ,I'd love a boat by the beach on the west coastCordelia couldn’t really be told no, so as she had decided that this shirt would be bought for Nic, she didn’t really expect him to argue or say that he couldn’t be gifted this item. She fully thought that he would look great in it, after all, and she was a fan of gifting people lavish things and, fine, it wasn’t like she had gotten him a car or something but for a first meeting, a designer item of clothing was very appropriate. Fortunately, he agreed very easily, but she didn’t expect a ‘but’ to be added to it, and she blinked at him until he was done. He had a great suggestion, so she wasn’t angry about it. Plus, there was nothing wrong with being asked out, and she gave him a rather pleased smile, as though she had planned this all along- which she hadn’t, but he was incredibly smooth, she couldn’t help but be charmed. “You’ll need my number too then,” she offered easily, already sure that she would need to get herself something new to wear as well, but certain that they’d look great together as a couple and she really did need a pick-me-up nowadays. Nic seemed perfect for that. So saying, she happily swanned off to the tills to pay for the shirt, so that Nic could take the shirt and her phone number, and she could immediately leave and text all of her friends the news about her rather good day, all things considered.nic / clothes / a scrub is checkin' me but his game is kinda weak
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.