» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Closed
New Poll

held the whole world in our hands., claudia!
tate cooper
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 02:25 PM
has Rep: 10 pts
this time i'm ready to run. wherever you are is the place i belong 'cause i wanna be free and i wanna be young. i will never look back now i'm ready to run. escape from the city and follow the sun.
job
care home assistant
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Holding you in my arms ,
What a feeling to be a king beside you
Tate knew that he should have planned something incredibly extravagant for Valentine’s day but, as he had explained to Claudia, he could spend a lot of money on a one-off thing or he could spend that money later on a nice surprise and spend the actual day with her, which was what he really wanted to do. He had at least let her pick what sort of homely things they did, which largely involved bad attempts at cooking on both parts (he had gotten too lazy for instructions), much more appropriate take-out and a plethora of thriller movies where Tate, in a fit of good boyfriendship, allowed her to ruin every single one within fifteen minutes; he would have been more put out by it, but he wasn’t really scared by the parts that were supposed to be scary and occasionally interjected with more logical solutions to being stalked by an axe murderer.

At some point, they had clearly given up on chastely sitting next to one another on her sofa (Tate felt that Claudia might not want to be at his because 1. He had a roommate, and they would be sitting on her bed and 2. His apartment still bore the entire spider’s web of clues he and Juliette were collecting), and he had decided that clearly the best way to reward Claudia’s obviously superior detective skills was with more making out than actual movie watching- although he felt this was warranted when they had made their way through half of Netflix’s library over the course of their indoor dates. He was polite enough to occasionally pay attention to the film when she wanted him to see she was right, which happened about then as he watched the obvious killer get apprehended. “And you got that from a five second glance that happened right at the start?” he checked, sure that she was obviously correct but he mostly asked so that she could talk about it more, and he liked seeing her so enthusiastic about explaining the movies they watched.

claudia / clothes

--------------------
if you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
user posted image
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, if all men count with you, but none too much;
PMEmail
^
claudia lincoln
 Posted: Feb 17 2017, 01:30 AM
has Rep: 23 pts
Cause it's my problem If I wanna pack up and run away It's my business if I feel the need to Smoke and drink and sway It's my problem, it's my problem If I feel the need to hide And it's my problem if I have no friends And feel I want to die
job
apprentice
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

The sweetest devotion Hit me like an explosion

Claudia knew it was silly to be so excited about a date they’d done plenty of times before, and sure she would have been very excited if he’d done something more extravagant but she had conceded because she didn’t want to make a fuss when she was just glad he even wanted to spend time with her at all. As a rule these days, she had no idea how she’d gotten into this relationship, or how it was working so well, but she knew it had a lot to do with the fact she was behaving and taking what she could get. The worst part was he was really very sweet and kind and didn’t care that she ruined every single movie with her incredibly correct predictions. She knew she’d drunkenly said it before, but guys like him didn’t exist in the real world. With all of that, she was really excited, never before had she spent a Valentine’s Day with an actual boy that she liked who liked her back, and whilst she had no idea how it had happened, she was fully prepared to just enjoy it no matter what, she could not ruin this one.

Not at all complaining when it turned out sitting there chastely when they both knew the ending was boring (frankly, a lot more incentive for her to ruin the ending too), she still really enjoyed telling him how she’d worked it out, in the same sort of way she really enjoyed his logical interjections – because sure, she might be an expert on cliched plots, but even she didn’t often bother applying logic to most of it. As much as she hated to pull herself away she still managed to check to see that she was right and look terribly pleased with herself as she nodded at him. ”They literally spelt it out in the opening credits, all that symbolism? Bad symbolism, by the way, you’re not meant to reveal your plot in the first minute, It just spelt it out. All I needed was to be introduced to the character and it was obvious,” She explained easily with a shrug like it was nothing, even though she knew she was being really smart, and it was impressive and that he seemed to like that she was so smart. Even so, she couldn’t help the little smile that said she absolutely lived for working this stuff out.

”So… do you want to watch another one?” she asked as the screen went dark and credits started to roll, having been subjected to a boring looking cliffhanger that implied a sequel she doubted had even been made. ”I mean, or...” she added, glancing back at him trying to look very innocent, ”We have some time before the credits finish?” In her defence, who wouldn’t want to go back to kissing him?

tag: bae! | outfit

--------------------
i'd rather walk alone, than play a supporting role
user posted image
set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
tate cooper
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 11:06 PM
this time i'm ready to run. wherever you are is the place i belong 'cause i wanna be free and i wanna be young. i will never look back now i'm ready to run. escape from the city and follow the sun.
job
care home assistant
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Holding you in my arms ,
See, all this talk of opening credits and symbolism that Tate had clearly not paid attention to and here Claudia had figured out a murderer in a minute. He didn’t think it was so obvious but then he didn’t put much effort into it- or maybe he simply wasn’t hard-wired to pick up on these things at first glance, rather tragically. “Yes, wow, tell me more about this,” he told her mock seriously, which would have been entirely serious (after all, he hadn’t lied about wanting to hear her talk about things she enjoyed) if not for the fact that she was practically sitting on him and neither of them had complained about this arrangement. He felt like he was allowed to be a bit of a dork though, as she was still with him and hadn’t yet told him off for liking her equally dorky habits.

They were briefly thrown into darkness by the television screen, and the mood wasn’t particularly helped by the film’s horror soundtrack, but it was easy to ignore (clearly, it just added to the romantic mood! They were doing Valentine’s day well, he thought). He really didn’t think moving to put a new film on, etc., was the best use of their time together. “Why… are you assuming we’ll be done in ten minutes?” he asked, mildly alarmed by this notion but shaking his head at her good-naturedly anyway. He was sure they had given up any pretence of getting back to movie-watching, and he leaned down to kiss her again, sure that he knew where this was going but not wanting to rush things; they hadn’t been together long, just a mere six months.

claudia / clothes

--------------------
if you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
user posted image
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, if all men count with you, but none too much;
PMEmail
^
claudia lincoln
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 12:21 AM
Cause it's my problem If I wanna pack up and run away It's my business if I feel the need to Smoke and drink and sway It's my problem, it's my problem If I feel the need to hide And it's my problem if I have no friends And feel I want to die
job
apprentice
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

Claudia had thought for a moment he might actually want to hear an in depth explanation of why she was right and also the smartest person in the room. Instead she realised all this distracting from the movie had been so distracting that he had entirely lost all interest in it beyond pleasing her, and whilst she enjoyed that, she did not think these jokes were necessary. She shook her head in mock disappointment for a moment. ”I will, I’ll sit right here and tell you start to finish how I knew if you don’t stop making fun of me,” She warned him, not particularly offended that he was making fun of her, as she was a little more used to not fretting about it and taking it so personally now that they’d been together a few months. Still, looking at him a little coyly probably gave away that she had no intention of carrying out that threat and would actually much rather continue to do what they had been doing before, plus the darkness sort of ruined any need for talking.

She couldn’t help the terrible smile on her face at the news they would not been done in ten minutes, frankly, she would be happy if they weren’t done all night. She bit her lip a little, a giggle escaping her as she considered this. ”That’s my favourite thing you’ve ever said,” She informed him, before letting him kiss her. As she was sure she knew where this was going she had no shame in sitting herself up properly a little so she could push him back into the sofa cushion and give her enough room to peel her shirt off. Claudia, after all, had no issues with speeding through at the very least getting undressed, as she was sure these clothes were only a nuisance. The lights of the tv came back, the menu screen flicking light on and off them – the dark horror themed screen not the most romantic backdrop, but fortunately it didn’t bother Claudia in the slightest as she leaned down to kiss him again, her hands sliding underneath his shirt shamelessly.

--------------------
user posted image
set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
tate cooper
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 01:37 AM
job
care home assistant
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Holding you in my arms ,
“Nah, you won’t,” Tate decided very knowledgably, sure that Claudia would no sooner discuss horror movie theories with him right about then than she would put another film on; that would involve excessive movement that they didn’t need, and he was sure that there were better uses of their time. Fortunately, she didn’t look at all like she was serious about this threat- terrible, he knew- and he figured there was no need to really consider the film anymore, therefore, and he was sure that they would retire from the sofa eventually, but found no need to do that right about then. For now, for example, he got to watch Claudia strip and he made no attempt to hide the fact that he was pleased with what he saw; he liked that she had made no secret of the fact that clothes were coming off.

He could feel her hands under his shirt and was sure that he would be following suit the moment she let him (it would be unfair otherwise!). There was a brief moment where his hand brushed her bra clasp but, in the name of keeping it equal, he broke the kiss in order to lean back again, this time reaching for the hem of his shirt himself to take it off. Discarding his T-shirt somewhere- he’d find that later, whatever- he put no thought into the fact that, after all, his previously unseen werewolf bite was on show; he hardly thought about it anymore, the raised scar on his right shoulder, and it didn’t occur to him that Claudia would care, already pulling her close again.

claudia / clothes

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
claudia lincoln
 Posted: May 15 2017, 02:14 AM
job
apprentice
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

Claudia knew he was right, but she wasn’t sure she was ready to give him the satisfaction of telling him he was right so she chose to look distracted instead by what they were doing rather than respond properly. After all, she had great things to do like enjoy watching him watch her strip, some validation easily coming from the look on his face, and she couldn’t help but be pleased with herself already. She even managed to look a little soft as she kissed him, sure he had no idea what it meant to her to be taking another step in their relationship, of course it was scary too, and she was doing her best to push away that foreboding feeling that something had to go wrong. She always expected it with Tate and it hadn’t come true yet, but she was sure the whole thing was too good to be real, and as much as she tried not to think about that, she almost didn’t expect the night to really end well despite how promising it was and how happy she felt.

She let him pull away reluctantly, only supposing she could allow it to let him take his clothes off. Of course, that was the moment she realised it all really was good to be true. One moment she was leaning forwards to kiss his neck, the next she was practically flying backwards off of him, her eyes trained onto a scar, a scar that was clear where it came from, and one of the few things she couldn’t deal with in that moment. ”You’re a werewolf,” She said slowly, her entire body tense with fear. She knew what werewolves were like, she had no reason to trust them, and all of a sudden she couldn’t see Tate, she couldn’t see the one person who had ever seen her, she could just see it – that scar – that sign that he couldn’t be trusted, that he would hurt her just like she feared. ”How could you not tell me that? You let me do all this and you never thought to tell me that?” She started her voice low and betrayed, her mind working a thousand miles an hour as she made connections that weren’t there out of fear. She darted forwards to grab her shirt, but kept well away from him, backing off immediately like she was afraid to be near him in the first place, wondering if she should just leave.

--------------------
user posted image
set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
tate cooper
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 08:40 PM
job
care home assistant
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Holding you in my arms ,
Tate had genuinely thought everything was going swimmingly, considering he rarely planned ahead when it came to their dates. He didn’t see a problem with being shirtless in front of Claudia, but he did realise something was terribly wrong when she somehow managed, in one breath, to go tense and practically fly away from him, standing over him. He worried that maybe he had done something wrong- gone too far, maybe she wasn’t as ready as she’d thought- and looked up at her, openly confused about her reaction, leaning forward slightly. At her comment, however, he nodded, finding it rather strange that she hadn’t realised this, or that it had apparently bothered her so much. “Yeah,” he confirmed easily, as though he might be agreeing that his hair was brown or that he was American- it was very normal, no need for such a response.

He didn’t know this was something he had to seriously disclose. Honestly, he thought that he had made it very obvious that he was a werewolf- disappearing every full moon, a ridiculous appetite, a higher cover charge for Gerard’s pack that he had paid when they’d gone to Howl, his friendships with half of that pack. All these things, he thought, made it evident that he was also a werewolf, and that the most dangerous thing about him was the speed at which he could consume a whole pizza. “I- well, I mean, it’s pretty normal,” he pointed out, sure that this was accepted nowadays, a bonus of having bitten after the awakening; he had never needed to keep it a secret except for that first awkward year when he hadn’t known how to handle the information for himself. “I’m sorry, I don’t understand. Is it… an issue?” he realised, examining his feelings and finding he was a little put-off by the idea, if so.

claudia / clothes

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
claudia lincoln
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 02:34 AM
job
apprentice
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

Claudia knew that what she was doing, how she was feeling, that tightness in her chest and panic boiling in her stomach, that it was not a result of Tate himself. She didn’t have time to talk herself out of panicking though, she didn’t think that it was best she just walk into another room for a moment, that she reassess the situation logically. Half the time she could do so perfectly, she was smart, she could see the answers clearly, and then emotions got involved and everything clouded over and she turned into almost a different person. The problem was, in that moment, she couldn’t see her boyfriend, she just saw his scar, and every werewolf that had ever done her wrong. She knew if she continued Tate would only be added to the list, it was the only thing he could do, because he was a werewolf, and that was what they did. She could feel it consuming her, that terror, that knowledge that it was all inevitably going to be ruined, and she couldn’t handle that in the slightest.

She didn’t know how he could be so calm when she felt like everything was tearing down around her, but that was typical him, and did nothing to reassure her, nothing to stop the distortion her fears were providing so vividly. ”Normal?” She managed to say incredulously. Of course, she could, in any other situation have reasoned that this was coming from a witch and therefore not worth saying. Instead she just found her breathing getting all strange and tight. ”Yes, actually, it’s a big problem you should have… told me, I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t be here If I knew, I wouldn’t do this,” She told him this turning away from him, practically pacing, almost talking to herself more than him. She put her shirt back on like it might make her safer, but she didn’t feel it. She grit her teeth deciding there was no way she could continue right here, as though she had forgotten everything he had done for her. ”Werewolves are horrible and cruel, and they all end up as monsters, and I have no interest in being with one so I think you should leave,” She told him, deciding it was best not to look back at him, perhaps afraid of what she would see, perhaps afraid she would be proved right – as though he was suddenly going to reveal his evil laugh and admit his nefarious plans. She wasn’t sure what she thought, but she knew she couldn’t take back what she had said now.

--------------------
user posted image
set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
tate cooper
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 09:21 PM
job
care home assistant
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Holding you in my arms ,
Tate had not really experienced speciesism like this before. He was aware of it, of course, and felt bad for anyone who suffered from it, but it hadn’t happened to his first hand, and he wasn’t sure whether the level of offence he felt was acceptable. On one hand, he was rightfully upset, and he didn’t like that feeling at all; on the other hand, he considered himself logical enough to see that was an issue and calm himself down- maybe, he thought vaguely, he would work through that later, working out how to compartmentalise everything so that it didn’t prey on his everyday life. Still, it was something to be told that he was essentially unacceptable- a monster, because that was obviously a word often associated with someone like Tate- and he blinked at her, trying to work out how this had happened from such a good evening and coming up blank.

He didn’t, he knew, want to stay anyway, and he stood up suddenly at the thought of leaving, reaching for whatever shirt of his was nearest to shrug it on. He didn’t care about the other; he figured if she was so sure of his monstrosity, she’d do something appropriate like burn it whilst talking about what a terrible person (werewolf) he was. “Fine. Alright,” he started, but didn’t really have anything else to add. He didn’t want to start an argument, and saw no reason why doing so would change anything for the better. He had his essentials still on him, so he left, even being careful- in his angry state- not to slam the door behind him.

claudia / clothes

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.