» staff
» updates
17th june -- check out june's mystery event +here!

1st june -- congratulate this month's spotlight winners +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

bloodshot eyes looking for the sun, dylan!
ivan petrov
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 08:44 PM
has Rep: 16 pts
I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket (Keep up) So many pretty girls around me and they waking up the rocket (Keep up) Why you mad? Fix ya face Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
job
mechanic
gerard's pack
aff.
vicki
alias

we out here drippin in finesse, it don't make no sense
Though the garage had been busy, Ivan was still working on the engine he’d started nine o’clock that morning, his hangover so bad he could barely function. Hiding under the bonnet was the only way he could hide the fact he was almost dead and still earn his money, even though it was clear it was probably dangerous for him to be around large vehicles, or any vehicles for that matter. Resting his elbows on the edge of the bonnet, he looked to his left and saw a flash of blonde, Dylan working on a large 4x4. He hated how his best friend never seemed to feel the effects of alcohol, and he was pretty sure he’d somehow been cursed so that he felt both their hangovers.

”Hey Dylan, whose turn is it for the beer run?” He might have been hanging, but Ivan knew the best medicine for a hangover was more alcohol but if Vita ever asked, it was plenty of vitamin C and water. They had decided last night, in the midst of beer and vodka that Ivan would throw another party at the frat flat, and he was never one to go back on his word, nor was he one to skip out on a party. ”I’m pretty sure I went last night, but I honestly can’t remember anything.” He tinkered with the engine in front of him again, before stopping after a minute. ”I’m also pretty sure I’ve forgotten my name and how to fix cars.” Giving up, knowing that there was no boss on the garage floor, he practically hugged the car bonnet and dropped his wrench. ”I give up, I’m all worked out.” .

dylan│overalls
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by page thirteen.@tda
PM
^
dylan fletcher
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 09:41 PM
has Rep: 3 pts
But I hear sounds in my mind Brand new sounds in my mind But, honey, I'll be seein' you 'ever I go But, honey, I'll be seein' you down every road I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it
job
mechanic
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

blowing shit up with homemade dynamite
Dylan had had a great time at the party last night; she was not a conscientious drinker in the slightest, so she didn’t quite remember what the great time was, because she definitely had the post-party buzz where she wanted to do it all again. The atmosphere at the parties that Ivan threw held no pretences at all, which was probably why she was unashamed of the fact that she usually got heavily drunk, sloppily flirted with guys she didn’t like much, and made copious of whichever Petrov was nearest (nearly always Ivan, very unfortunate). And sometime in the night, they had agreed to do it all again the next day! Dylan didn’t know what one’s early twenties were supposed to be like, but she was pretty sure she was having some of the best years of her life. It was only made better by the hangover cure her dad had put in front of her that morning so, while she had spent five minutes retching over it, she was passably alive for work. Well, she could fix a car anyway. That was what they paid her for.

She was rather seriously in the midst of messing around with the engine of this car, having identified the problem and focusing on fixing it to the Knox standard, when Ivan spoke, and she paused in her assessments to look over. “Wow, Jesus, you look like shit,” she notified him seriously. She didn’t mean to be impolite but, well, he did. That didn’t mean he couldn’t party, obviously, but she worried for all of a second before shrugged. “Um. Didn’t I do it yesterday? Wait, was that last week?” She narrowed her eyes at she tried to remember a blur of beer runs. Last night… God, she could swear she had used her dad’s car for something, but maybe that hadn’t been for beer. Maybe she'd picked up snacks. “Worked out? But you haven’t even done anything!” she argued, resolutely deciding she would not fix the car for him. Well, not again. He was perfectly capable of doing his job hungover, he’d been doing it for years.

ivan / clothes /

--------------------
we were wild and fluorescent, come home to my heart
user posted image
PMEmail
^
ivan petrov
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 02:36 PM
has Rep: 16 pts
I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket (Keep up) So many pretty girls around me and they waking up the rocket (Keep up) Why you mad? Fix ya face Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
job
mechanic
gerard's pack
aff.
vicki
alias

we out here drippin in finesse, it don't make no sense
Ivan merely rolled his eyes as Dylan bluntly stated he looked like shit. ”Yeah, thanks Dyl. That’s just what I wanted to hear.” He knew he looked terrible, terrible enough that he was genuinely scared to look in the mirror and see himself. He almost glared when he saw how chipper she was, especially compared to how rough he felt. It times like now he wondered how he managed to party most nights of the week and still be alive, but then he remembered how fun it was to be drunk and his hangover was long forgotten. ”I don’t even know, that’s why I was hoping you’d remember something.” Ivan shook his head, wincing as it caused the pounding in his head to intensify. ”I’ll go again, that way I’ll get some decent drinks.”.

Ivan had the cheek to look shocked when he heard Dylan state that he hadn’t done any work. "I’ll have you know that I have done work today. It’s just this engine is particularly tricky, that’s why it’s taking so long.” He was lying through his teeth and he knew Dylan knew he was lying, but he carried on anyway. He knew that Dylan would eventually fix the car for him, he just had to keep on spouting shit and she’d give in just to shut him up. ”Honestly, I don’t know what’s going on with it. It’s got me stumped.” Being as dramatic as he was, he stepped away from the bonnet and dropped down onto the pile of tyres that were stacked, letting out a deep sigh. "Anyway, I was thinking that if I’m going on the beer run, then it’s only fair that you come around early and help me clean up. It’s a two man job.” It wasn’t, and he was pretty sure that Zoya would have tidied up most of the mess but he was being lazy and if he was going on the beer run, he couldn’t do both jobs.

dylan│overalls
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by page thirteen.@tda
PM
^
dylan fletcher
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 11:37 AM
has Rep: 3 pts
But I hear sounds in my mind Brand new sounds in my mind But, honey, I'll be seein' you 'ever I go But, honey, I'll be seein' you down every road I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it
job
mechanic
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

blowing shit up with homemade dynamite
Dylan couldn’t say no to Ivan getting new stuff, even if they didn’t know what they already had at his place. After all, a party needed good alcohol, and she felt like no one would actually say if they turned up with better stuff. As always, she had somewhat co-opted herself into his partying as a ‘they’ but to some people, she supposed they were an acceptable form of double act, or at least mutual bad influences on one another, which she was quite proud of. “Yeah, I think I finished the gin, maybe,” she considered, not entirely sure if she had, but at some point, she thought she might have been found clutching an empty bottle for dear life and looking very sad about it, so she thought she might have a hand in that.

“Oh, sure. Engines aren’t tricky, we work with them all the time,” she pointed out, pretty sure that engine trouble was a backbone of car work. Dylan didn’t really mind garage work- like, okay, she was often grease-covered, and smelt it too, but as far as jobs went, it was incredibly steady. She was sure that if she looked at it for two seconds, she’d know exactly what the problem was… but no! This was what Ivan wanted! Watching with some scepticism as he gave up on the engine altogether, she supposed she’d try to needle him into work later, after the party-planning. “Ugh, I hate the clean-up. Wait, two man job? How bad is it?” she wondered, pretty sure that, okay, it could be messy in Ivan’s place sometimes, but usually a cursory pick-up of a layer of debris solved the problem.

ivan / clothes /

--------------------
we were wild and fluorescent, come home to my heart
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.