» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

though i think i bend, something straightens me., iggy!
tessa lovelace
 Posted: May 2 2017, 06:22 PM
has Rep: 1 pts
Let's walk down the road that has no end Steal away where only angels tread Heaven or hell or somewhere in between Cross your heart to take me when you leave Don't go Please don't go Don't go without me
job
florist
circle of seven
aff.
jade
alias

we're just pressing flowers; They're dying But they're ours
Tessa often felt she had explored pretty much all of London. She had done all of the big tourist attractions and then all of the smaller ones and, really, not a lot of it surprised her anymore. It was, therefore, quite something to find out that she had missed a glaring attraction- an abandoned tube station, often empty, that had once been in use before it had been deemed fairly useless and closed down. Immediately, she wanted to explore it. She could have done this on her own- and she had done that, fairly often!- but she always preferred these things with a friend and had searched around for someone appropriate to take with her, obviously not inviting people who, for instance, had proclaimed they hated weird adventures. In the end, Ignacio had said he was free and that was really enough for her to provide him a meeting place and time.

The door had been, admittedly, locked when she had gotten there, but she had dealt with that herself, deciding that if the door was unlocked, open and inviting, Iggy couldn’t really say no (nor think it was illegal! Which it technically wasn’t). By the time he had turned, it was already getting dark but she did have to work around her work schedule. Nevertheless, she gave him a friendly, gentle smile. “Good afternoon,” she greeted as though they were off for a stroll around a park. “Did you bring a torch like I asked?” she continued in the same tone, hoping he had. She had, rather lamentably, forgotten.

iggy / clothes /

--------------------
in a way, you are poetry material -
you are full of cloudy subtleties i am willing to spend a lifetime figuring out;

user posted image
words burst in your essence and you carry their dust in the pores of your ethereal individuality.
PMEmail
^
ignacio melendrez
 Posted: May 3 2017, 04:31 PM
it's my own desire it's my own remorse help me to decide help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure nothing ever lasts forever everybody wants to rule the world. there's a room where the light won't find you holding hands while the walls come tumbling down when they do, i'll be right behind you
job
forensic autopsy tech
london coven
aff.
sammi
alias

we’re falling apart, still we hold together
Ignacio was not someone to turn down an adventure. He liked to explore and find new things to occupy his time since he spent much of his time locked up performing autopsies on...well bodies that died in less than normal circumstances. It was fulfilling work for him, something he deeply enjoyed doing in order to provide closure to everyone he could (as he couldn’t reach his own). He had been at work when Iggy had received a time and location from Tessa (after he said he was free), along with needing to bring a torch (flashlight, he had to mentally correct, but he’d excuse it this time as they were in London). He wasn’t one to ask too many questions in that regard, and sketchily examined the door as he passed by it, wondering just what he was getting himself into.

”Hello,” Iggy greeted lightly, ”How are you doing this afternoon?” It was customary to ask, after all, especially since they seemed to be exchanging pleasantries. It was very bizarre, but obviously there was a kind of allure and mystery to today’s adventure, and Iggy wasn’t going to complain or question anything about that. ”I did, actually!” he nodded, shifting around to zip open his backpack to retrieve it, flicking it on as proof before offering it to her, ”As you’re leading this excursion, I feel like you should be trusted with this?” It seemed fair, anyway, considering Iggy would likely focus on...many things that likely no one else cared about. He was just intrigued by any signs of struggle and the like?

274 words
i like to think he's like 'oh, i could die...cool i'll see you there'.
PM
^
tessa lovelace
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 09:06 PM
Let's walk down the road that has no end Steal away where only angels tread Heaven or hell or somewhere in between Cross your heart to take me when you leave Don't go Please don't go Don't go without me
job
florist
circle of seven
aff.
jade
alias

we're just pressing flowers; They're dying But they're ours
Tessa was glad to see that Ignacio looked well enough- certainly, he didn’t look like the people he experimented on so often- and that he had even been polite to do as she’d asked; she didn’t often made demands of people, preferring gentle suggestions, but it was a relief to know that they would not be exploring in the dark. While she trusted their abilities with magic to deal with that issue, she found that over-reliance on magic was remarkably boring after a while; the world had survived just fine without it. “Oh, I’m well. I sold many flowers,” she notified him lightly, pushing the door open a little more. The dark, frankly speaking, did not look inviting but Tessa acted as though she might have found Narnia at the back of the cupboard for all it worried her.

While she had thought he might have done better with the torch, she still accepted it from him, careful to turn it on and point it at the ground until she deemed it needed. “I warn you, I haven’t been in here before,” she offered, as there were occasions she would revisit a place and, in doing so, deem it safe for mild exploration with someone else. Having done so this time, she could only hope that Ignacio thought to watch his step where possible. “After you,” she added, despite the slightly macabre beginning. She would never make a good tour guide for this sort of thing.

iggy / clothes /

--------------------
in a way, you are poetry material -
you are full of cloudy subtleties i am willing to spend a lifetime figuring out;

user posted image
words burst in your essence and you carry their dust in the pores of your ethereal individuality.
PMEmail
^
ignacio melendrez
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 05:07 AM
it's my own desire it's my own remorse help me to decide help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure nothing ever lasts forever everybody wants to rule the world. there's a room where the light won't find you holding hands while the walls come tumbling down when they do, i'll be right behind you
job
forensic autopsy tech
london coven
aff.
sammi
alias

Ignacio’s job often was described as peculiar in that he had enjoyed it very much, and felt that there were a lot of stories to be told with encountering corpses, especially the ones he did. They typically weren’t dying of natural causes or anything along those lines, so Iggy spent a great deal of time jotting down every meticulous detail that he discovered ensuring proper documentation to the fullest of his ability. He supposed it was a little odd to prefer the company of corpses...but he didn’t find anyone pointing this out to his face. ”That’s wonderful,” Iggy nodded ruefully. He was never much of a salesman and didn’t think that he would get on much in the way of selling flowers, ”Business probably has picked up loads due to the seasons changing…” At least, that was something Iggy would assume anyway.

He turned his attention towards where they were headed, glad that he had a bit of an itch to adventure and loved the allure of mystery that darkness had to offer, otherwise this entire situation was going to become incredibly uncomfortable. Instead, his gaze swept over everything he could vaguely make out with the little bit of light he was able to provide with the door opened a bit more. Aside from dark it didn’t seem too bad, so Iggy wasn’t too alarmed when Tessa had announced she’d never been there before. ”Ironically, neither have I,” he answered easily, shrugging his shoulders, ”So try not to step on any dead bodies we may find in here,” Iggy joked before proceeding into the doorway and into the dark, squinting a bit to try to get his eyes adjusted to the lack of light which was much easier said than done. It wasn’t much different than he had expected, though it was hard to make out any details that weren’t generalizations. The air reeked of dust that had been caked on the surfaces of things for...who knows how long, and it made the air feel almost heavy with how musty it was. ”Do we know where this leads, or is that part of this exploration?” he inquired, taking a few more steps into the area, trying to limit movement to where there was still some light from the flashlight he brought.

Date • Outfit • tag

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.