» staff
» updates
19th -- vote for your favourites in the three year awards +here!

1st april -- check out this month's announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

events suggestions!
hannah
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 05:37 PM
has Rep: 26 pts
Let me tell you what I wish I’d known When I was young and dreamed of glory: You have no control: Who lives, who dies, who tells your story I know that we can win I know that greatness lies in you But remember from here on in History has its Eyes on you.
job
human trash
n/a
aff.
god
alias

events suggestions!
So you may have noticed that events have returned to CK! Now on an every other month basis we will be providing you all with super exciting events to cause drama in. However, due to lack of interest in some in the past, we have decided we want to hear from you guys! We want to make sure the events we give you and your characters are exciting and what you want to thread in.

All we're asking is that you post in here with any ideas/suggestions/feedback, relating to current and future events. We will take your ideas into account when planning in the future, and quite possibly we might use your idea on the board!

Not to mention in return every post in here earns you a rep point for a character of your choice, which you can claim here+!

We appreciate any ideas, and we hope you'll participate in our current and future events!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PM
^
aditya mathur
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 09:12 PM
aditya mathur
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

hi hannah and jade! <3

First of all, I'll quickly say that I'm quite enjoying this month's event! Although Adi ended up at daniel's party accidentally, I'm sure he's going to get up to some interesting shenanigans http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

as for future events, I'd love to see an Au event! I love going through the AU threads and they are totally hillarious so a site-wide AU event (which can be anything tbh: high school/college au, office au, superhero au, or any other popular au trope!) would be really cool! It'd be super fun to see our established characters step out of their worlds and interact with each other in an alternate setting http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
^
amber casey
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 01:27 PM
has Rep: 24 pts
There's a humming in the restless summer air And we're slipping off the course that we prepared But in all chaos, there is calculation Dropping glasses just to hear them break You've been drinking like the world was gonna end (it didn't) Took a shiner from the fist of your best friend (go figure) It's clear that someone's gotta go We mean it, but I promise we're not mean
job
photo journalism
huntersnetwork
aff.
jess
alias

Some sort of triathlon, tough muddier, obstical course team work thing could be cool. My home town does one called pirate plunder and they're always so fun to do. It's a lot of like crawling over walls, through mud ect ect for prizes. Could be a fun dynamic for some of the lesser off characters to battle it out in threads or just be there to watch and run into someone they didn't expect too ect ect.

--------------------
user posted image
the ever so amazing wildest dreams. @ TDA made this beautiful set.
PM
^
neal stewart
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 12:03 AM
has Rep: 14 pts
If it feels good, tastes good, It must be mine. Heroes always get remembered But you know legends never die. I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
job
art forger
neverlander
aff.
jade
alias

i am just letting you both know we've definitely read both of these suggestions and are thinking about them; we're discussing 'em this weekend, so we'll get back to you with some deets at some point :')

--------------------
sycophants on velvet sofas, lavish mansions, vintage wine -
user posted image
i am so much m o r e than royal.
PMEmail
^
blue prescott
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 03:33 PM
blue prescott
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

bumping this!

fun reminder that you can get a rep point for suggesting an event ;D
^
sophia laurent
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 04:51 PM
has Rep: 17 pts
The truth is I am a toy That people enjoy 'Til all of the tricks don't work anymore And then they are bored of me I know that it's exciting Running through the night, but Every perfect summer's Eating me alive until you're gone Better on my own They say, "You're a little much for me You're a liability You're a little much for me" So they pull back, make other plans I understand, I'm a liability Get you wild, make you leave I'm a little much for everyone
job
art student
n/a
aff.
ess
alias

I was just thinking, what about some dark, shady masquerade thing at Dimitri's club? I was just thinking that he seems like the type to hold some annual event or something :| Idk how it would work but maybe once a year he lets anyone in (not just the rich and vampires) but because everyone's masked it wouldn't matter because no one knows who anyone is anyway. Idk just a idea! :')

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
holly de luca
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 11:18 PM
has Rep: 12 pts
It's in the air, it's in my blood, it's rushing on Don't need no reason, don't need control I fly so high, no ceiling, when I'm in my zone 'Cause I got that sunshine in my pocket Got that good soul in my feet
job
student
circle of seven
aff.
jade
alias

we've actually considered masquerade events before and always found them p cliche to do on ck (lmao) buuut adding a twist to it by having it in a club would be gr9, so we will probs steal that idea for a future event \o/

--------------------
if you want to go to the moon, i'll take you there, baby, z o o m -
user posted image
PMEmail
^
meredith nichols
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 02:38 PM
has Rep: 1 pts
N/A
job
model manager
gerards pack
aff.
jess
alias

N/A

FASHION WEEK THOUGH!

Hi yes so I just realized we missed feb fashion week which was last week but London fashion week happens twice a year once in feb and once in sep. If you are struggling for events come around september time frame that's always something to keep in mind. Like I feel we have plenty of models fake models agents actresses and socialtes that would attend any sort of fashion week event like runway show, cocktail hour things that it could definitely be a hit on ck.

posting on Meredith's account for obvious reasons
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.