» staff
» updates
15th september -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

so gangster i'm so thug., warren!
lola montgomery
 Posted: May 6 2017, 10:00 PM
has Rep: 19 pts
if you're one of us then roll with us 'cause we make the hipsters fall in love. we've got the hot pants on and up and yes, we're running this town just like a club.
job
bartender
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

I’ve got that glitter on my eyes Stockings ripped all up the side
Lola had been doing really well on the adulting front recently. She’d done things like gotten a second job (adults did this, right?) and had passably normal friends and an apartment, etc., so really, she was probably the adultiest of them all. She had decided to celebrate this by agreeing to go drinking with her old uni friends, all of them sharing stories about work and where they were now (mostly tragically unemployed, they were all very proud of themselves) and generally bar-hopping whenever they wanted. She had vetoed Adventure Bar as a choice- she didn’t want to hang out anywhere she worked, thank you, they might accidentally decide to schedule her in for a shift- and so they’d ended up going from the fancier bars to the seedy ones where they might get inadvertently mugged but the drinks were cheaper. Lola’s bank account would thank her tomorrow, probably, if she wasn’t hungover.

In fact, she was half-way through a drink of indeterminable colour when she realised she had spent too long staring at someone across the bar. It wasn’t her usual look; she wasn’t considering taking them home, partly because she thought sleeping with someone would get back to Voldemort/Talon somehow, and partly because she wasn’t attracted to this person. She just thought they looked familiar and she was trying to figure out where. Maybe they were regular at the bar; maybe she had studied with them, or bumped into them too many times at McDonalds, meaning she would immediately have to never enter that McDonalds again.

In the end, rather drunk and pretty cheery about it, she approached, never one for being shy. “Hey,” she greeted, jabbing his arm. She didn’t quite know what she was going to say but she felt like she was just going to roll with it, like most things in her life. “Listen. This is gonna sound weird, but you look just like Elmo. That’s my brother,” she supplied helpfully, although he probably would resemble a fuzzy red puppet if he dyed his hair too.

elmo / clothes /

--------------------
now the party don't start 'til i walk in
user posted image
PMEmail
^
warren montgomery
 Posted: May 26 2017, 07:22 PM
has Rep: 5 pts
--
job
undercover detective
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

Warren was still fairly new to London and didn’t have many friends, and while he didn’t drink, like at all, he thought heading out to a bar was going to be the best way to find friends. So far that evening though, he had no luck. Warren ended up sitting at the corner of the bar alone with a class of coke just watching the football game on TV, he needed to keep up on his stats despite where he was in Andover or London. As he watched the players kicking the ball around the field he mentally started teetering off into thinking about what it might be like to save the money and go off to a game. During commercial breaks he looked up and around the bar to notice the people who were there, across the way he did notice some girl staring at him, he had horrible eyesight and refused to admit it, and wasn’t sure who was staring at him. Choosing to ignore her the game started back up again and his attention was easily diverted and distracted.

Warren was completely oblivious to everyone around him when the game started going, it wasn’t until he felt a jabbing on his arm that reminded him that he was in a public space. Suddenly the girl from across the bar was standing next to him, very intoxicated, and he completely recognized her. ”Lola,” He said after a moment in complete shock. He didn’t know that she was in London, and suddenly him being undercover there was a very bad thing when she was very drunk about to announce it to the world. ”I am your brother,” He said looking over his shoulder to make sure there was nobody around that was going to be able to use this as something against him for the future. ”My name is Warren no though Lola, and I need you to be really quiet about all this,” He said hoping that she was at least sober enough to understand what was going on.
BY MITZI
PM
^
lola montgomery
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 09:18 PM
if you're one of us then roll with us 'cause we make the hipsters fall in love. we've got the hot pants on and up and yes, we're running this town just like a club.
job
bartender
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

Lola didn’t actually expect this to be her brother. She thought that maybe he had a doppelganger around but, up close, she couldn’t imagine this not being her brother; he had the same mannerisms she remembered, and although she hadn’t seen him in four years, she thought that might be normal for them. After all, she had peaced out of their life very early on and hadn’t really thought about things like keeping in touch with people, although she should have. Really, though, the fact that he knew her nickname cemented it, and she wasn’t sure whether this would be a beautiful, heartfelt reunion or whether they were going to bro-nod and go back to their respective lives.

“Yes,” she agreed readily, as it was quite true that he was her brother. At the news he was no longer Elmer though, she raised her eyebrows him before deciding, actually, that made sense. Elmer and Dolores were horrible names for children and she had always said so, thinking he sounded like a children’s book character and she was someone’s Spanish maid; she supposed Warren and Lola were a much more acceptable sibling set, although it had taken him a long time to become Warren- she definitely knew him as Elmo. “Oh. Why, do people not know you’re called Warren?” she checked, wondering why she had to be quiet about that. Maybe he was only Warren to her, but this made no sense either.

elmo / clothes /

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
warren montgomery
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 02:31 AM
--
job
undercover detective
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

Warren didn't really even know that Lola had been in London let alone knew that he was going to happen to run into her if she was there, the ironic fact that while he's meant to be undercover in one of the largest cities in the UK he runs into one of the few people who would know him outside his facade. Shaking his head as she spoke he remembered they were in a bar and she was probably drunk and this was going to end up being a complete disaster. While there wasn't many people here he didn't think that his cover was going to get blown he did realize there was a lot at steak if she let everything slip while drunk in a bar so early in his case. ”Lola, I need you to be quiet please,” Warren said trying to shoosh her confusion. He rolled his eyes at her and wanted suddenly to take her home and hide her from everything until she sobered up forever. Warren may not have been in his sisters life all that much and it may have been a few years since they last spoke but seeing her like this instantly had his need to protect jump in causing him to want to take her home to bed and make her drink a gallon of water and sleep off her night.

”No no no. In London I am Warren, not Elmo… Elmer,” Warren said feeling frustrated that his old childhood nickname slipped out. He was trying to remain quiet while explaining to her without getting to far into it in the middle of a bar, while she was clearly intoxicated. ”I work for the police,” He said shortly hoping that would explain it without having to explain much more. He wasn't even sure that Lola knew he was a cop despite the fact that he had been for quite some time now. It was almost weird seeing his sister in front of him, she was much older now than he remembered even as she was younger than him it was hard for him to get grips on how different she was now from when he actively new her.
BY MITZI
PM
^
lola montgomery
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 05:46 PM
job
bartender
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

Lola frowned at her brother, pretty sure she was being as quiet as a mouse- maybe even quieter than a mouse! It was just that she was also quite excited by the fact that he was in town, looking all serious and with a bad haircut like she always remembered (perhaps the Montgomery legacy was bad names and hair, a sad and unfortunate legacy for any children to have); she didn’t know if he wanted dinner every week or something weird though, which would be a bad time for her to announce that she subsided on take out and slow cooker meals. “And… you’re not Warren out of London?” she wondered, feeling like it was quite odd to decide that he would only be Warren in certain geographical regions. Why would he come up with this idea? Why not just be Warren everywhere? Was he really attached to Elmo, because she didn’t think he should be. She though he should hide all of his IDs, like she did.

“Oh, do you?” Jesus, what a fancy job. Lola had only recently felt like an adult for having two jobs that she could manage and figuring out how to pay taxes without people sending forms back, she didn’t expect for him to actually go and do like… pro-active things with his life. She actually didn’t know what she did expect, but she supposed she would have felt better if he turned out to be a trash lord or something. “That’s fancy. Are you sure?” she checked, because, hey, if Warren wanted to announce he was actually a garbage man, this would be the time. “I’m a bartender! And a social media manager. Sometimes at the same time,” she considered, not sure this was the same as working in the police but, to be fair, the notion of law enforcement sounding too much like her past for her to want to get involved.

elmo / clothes /

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
warren montgomery
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 10:51 PM
--
job
undercover detective
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

Warren wasn’t sure if it was the fact that he hadn’t been around his sister in years or the fact that she was really drunk and made almost zero sense right now that had him giving her a completely dumbfounded look. He didn’t even realize that she was in London because if he had he probably wouldn't’ have been able to accept the offer for the undercover job, too much of a risk. When she asked him if he wasn’t Warren outside of London he was about to answer before he stopped with his mouth just kind of hanging open, he supposed he could be Warren outside of London not just undercover. ”I mean, I could be,” he said pausing for a moment to think it over and no longer be Mr. Elmer Montgomery. Regardless of how Warren oftentimes found that he wasn’t on topic any longer he brought himself back to the current conversation with his very drunk sister.

”Yes I’m sure that I am a cop, it’s not really something to forget,” Warren said a little bit of argument in his tone. He didn’t understand why he was arguing with someone who was drunk and decided to take a step back and sort of evaluate the situation. He sighed rubbing his face and looking back at Lola. ”You’re drunk, do you need a ride home? I was heading out anyways,” Warren was happy enough to drive his sister home, at least he would know that he didn’t contribute to her getting harmed in any way this evening if he makes sure to deliver her to her doorstep.
BY MITZI
PM
^
lola montgomery
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 11:08 PM
job
bartender
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

Lola felt like Warren was having a revelation right in front of her, and she would have been happy for him but she also didn’t feel like it was that big a deal. She had been Lola all her life because she hated her first name, but if she had had to go by Faith (her own middle name), she would have done, quite happily. She just wanted to sound vaguely normal at first glance, so that people would be surprised when she actually spoke. “Sure you could,” she assured him, feeling a little like a motivational speaker, but supposing that maybe this was what Warren needed in his life. Who was she to question him?

“Hey. I forget a lot of shit,” she warned him, pretty sure she had forgotten things like what her car looked like when she was inappropriately inebriated. She also forgot what Jasper’s arms looked like until he wore short sleeved t-shirts, so she had started feeling like a Victorian woman whenever he had been around this summer, praying that he would have some shame. At his offer, she frowned slightly, but then she supposed that there was nothing wrong with hanging with her big brother, even if he was drunk. Also, and she meant this with the utmost love for him, it saved her from having to pay taxi fare. “Sure! Is your car here? Is it as ugly as the one mom and dad gave to me?” she enquired, firing off a text to her friends on the other side of the bar that she was going to have her brother drive her home (she’d explain tomorrow), assuming that, like herself, he must have a rustbucket.

elmo / clothes /

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.