» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

my feelings and all my drinks are all mixed, nattie!
desmond tod
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 04:10 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
we kiss like lovers and cupid hovers like he's just learning to fly and even though it's dangerous, it's temporarily painless. i'm falling for a stranger, stranger. no need to justify little by little we love tonight
job
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

I want you forever even when we’re not together
Desmond was growing used to the being dead and walked all over for the fact that no one knows he’s there, so he had taken to humming as he sputtered from tether to tether, sometimes singing and serenading a few of the people that walked by aimlessly, fully aware that there was definitely no way they can hear him. Or if they could, it probably didn’t sound as sweet and melodic as he had intended it to. At least it kept his mind busy instead of making morbid jokes about his state of affairs. In fact, he was humming to himself as he stood boredly, mumbling to himself, ”Who would’ve thought dying would be just as boring as living?” Really, he was quite the charmer and anyone would be lucky to interact with him, clearly, when in reality he would be thrilled to just talk to anyone at this point. His fame had blown up since his death, and it was really just like everyone says: no one appreciates you until you’re dead as an artist. He wasn’t really in control of his being zapped from tether to tether (as he learned, since he was always bouncing from the same few areas), so it didn’t surprise him when he sputtered out of existence in one spot, only to appear like static in another.

”Nattie?” he inquired, as the world came to focus for him and Desmond realized there was someone he recognized here, ”Do you know how aggravating it is to be in a crowded room and no one can see you? Welcome to my existence,” he stated dryly, sure that if he made such remarks while he was alive Desmond would be told to quit being dramatic, and that he really needed out of his emo phase, but now...it seemed perfectly reasonable for him, ”How’s life going for you, since it seemed to fail for me?” Desmond thought it was a funny joke, since he definitely failed to live, but he was beginning to think he was more high concept than he initially thought, and hopefully Nattie of all people could appreciate that.

365 words
he's a charmer, clearly.
PM
^
natasha de luca
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 01:10 AM
has Rep: 4 pts
I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation
job
muscian
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky

It was pretty normal for Nattie to be out and about in various slightly hipster but otherwise cute places where she could take aesthetic pictures for her Instagram and then forget all about the significance of wherever she was. No matter how often she was told the history of something in London she never retained it but that didn’t mean she didn’t have far too many of London’s statues on her Instagram. As it stood that day she was just happy to be out and about even if it was in fairly crowded Covent Garden – the shopping was amazing there, after all, and everything was so pretty she could just stop and stare at practically everything that walked by. Of course, this very much meant she was distracted when a friend of hers suddenly popped into existence, but fortunately, forgetting that he hadn’t been there before, she wasn’t too startled when he spoke, only smiling brightly at him instead. Sadly, she did not know of his death, nor did she recognise he was a ghost, she even forgot she had ghost goggles to begin with.

”Hello!” she said brightly, before frowning slightly at his lament. Of course, she had no idea what he was talking about, and only shrugged. ”Oh no, people can usually see me because I’m really tall,” she explained ruefully, ”Have you tried standing on a chair?” She looked at him ever so vacantly for a moment, unsure why he was telling her about the fact no one could see him, but she hoped her advice helped, she hated to see a friend sad. ”You shouldn’t be so pesticide-” (she meant pessimistic) ”- it’ll give you wrinkles!” Of course, that was less of an issue for him these days but she didn’t realise that. ”But I’m great, I’m looking for Instagram shots and new jewelry,” She explained, clearly very happy with how her day had turned out.

tag: des! | outfit

--------------------
this moment will remain come sun or london rain
user posted image
perf set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
desmond tod
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 04:36 AM
we kiss like lovers and cupid hovers like he's just learning to fly and even though it's dangerous, it's temporarily painless. i'm falling for a stranger, stranger. no need to justify little by little we love tonight
job
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Desmond forgot how oblivious Nattie could be, and while he appreciated her and their friendship...she was a bit of an airhead, and it was currently showing. Obviously, being dead meant he was allowed to forget details about the people he knew when he was alive--obviously Desmond had other things to think about, such as being dead, and not being able to stick to one spot for far too long without sputtering into existence elsewhere. So now, Desmond felt incredibly awkward, blinking a few times as he stared at her blankly, wondering if it was even worth continuing their conversation, but he was a bit lonely thanks to having limited people to converse with. ”I, uh, haven’t tried standing on a chair,” Desmond replied, a bit bitterly, ”I don’t do a whole lot of standing around long enough to do so, so…”

And then she said he’d get wrinkles...when truthfully he’d like that opportunity, but that seemed like a distant memory. Desmond inhaled sharply, it sounding like a pitched wail of wind to anyone passing by, ”Darling, if I could get wrinkles, that would absolutely make my day.” Of course, Desmond was sure that that comment would go over her head as well. It was horrible, really, and he truly did feel bad, and he wasn’t really sure how to proclaim ‘hey, I’m super dead, so like…’ without completely crushing her, because apparently she was very much out of the loop. ”Oh, that sounds fun, especially since I can’t do that,” Desmond sighed, lamenting over his very terrible inability to post anything on Instagram. Did Instagram stay active while you were dead? He wasn’t sure, he knew Facebook eventually deactivates it, but regardless. ”Are you having any luck? Probably not if you’re talking to me.”

307 words
he's a charmer, clearly.
PM
^
natasha de luca
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:26 PM
has Rep: 4 pts
I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation
job
muscian
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky

Nattie really had no idea that anything was wrong. She didn’t even have the tiniest inkling. She just saw her friend, and wanted to giggle and talk to him about things until she got bored and went and did something else. It never really occurred to her to look closely, especially as he was always so strangely down in the dumps she knew there was no point trying to take a picture of him. She blinked at him in mild confusion, wondering why he was always sitting down, that seemed so strange. ”You should do more exercise! It’ll make you happier too, trust me, I am always really happy after my yoga session – you can come along some time!” She told him, excited to have a yoga buddy, even if it was Desmond, of whom she had never in her life seen take an interest in yoga, but she thought maybe that was why he was so sad all the time, he was just missing out on yoga.

Nattie pouted immediately the very idea of wrinkles offending her, but to know that he would enjoy them? She had no idea how to fathom that, and it made her rather cross for a moment. ”You don’t want wrinkles,” Nattie insisted, ”They’ll make you look old!” Of course, she didn’t know that this would have been welcome to him, but frankly, she thought it was even a terrible idea for a ghost – what if you became a wrinkly ghost? Then who would want to be haunted by you! Still, she got over it pretty quickly once she had the chance to talk about things she enjoyed and she smiled brightly at him. ”Oh no I’m very lucky! I have my lucky bracelet,” She explained, showing him the one on her wrist – not a real luck charm, but she believed in it nonetheless, as she had worn it through many important and fortunate things.

tag: des! | outfit

--------------------
this moment will remain come sun or london rain
user posted image
perf set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
desmond tod
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 04:41 PM
job
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Desmond wasn’t entirely sure what to do in this situation--there really wasn’t a proper way to be like ‘no, actually I’m very dead’ without coming off as cruel and bitter. While he was rather bitter about being dead, he wasn’t exactly trying to broadcast it to the world, especially since it was so obvious as he was still sputtering about a bit. He had gained some semblance of control in regards to his bouncing around, Desmond still wasn’t perfect, and found that he was frequently having issues focusing and concentrating on the matter at hand rather than zoning out. At Nattie’s suggestion of exercise, Desmond snorted. Sure, he could exercise, he could do whatever really and it really wouldn’t change a thing. It wasn’t like he had any hormones to balance anymore, so instead, he nodded, biting back a rude comment and instead replying, ”I’ll have to try it sometime,” before hesitating, ”Just...text me beforehand next time.”

Well, that would be one way to figure out he was no longer among the living--his phone number was likely disconnected (or at least he hoped it was), and if that wasn’t a good indicator...well Desmond would have to figure out a different way to explain himself. ”I would kill to look older,” he replied, shrugging lightly. After all, he was going to be stuck looking like this...forever. It was a really horrifying thought--at least he didn’t look too bad when he died apparently, just as pale as before, but with a lot more brain fog. This whole thing was just so...hard...to put up with, and if Desmond could wrinkle or get a migraine, he surely would just now. However, if he was able to wrinkle and get a migraine, he definitely wouldn’t have been nearly as annoyed at the circumstance as he currently was...Being dead was such a downer. ”Well, it seems to be doing it’s job for you so far,” his voice trailed off. Despite how lonely he was as a ghost, it seemed he felt a whole lot more isolated given this moment...it was harrowing to say the least. ”But, um, I think I’m going to head out...if that’s okay…”

381 words
he's a charmer, clearly.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.