» staff
» updates
17th june -- check out june's mystery event +here!

1st june -- congratulate this month's spotlight winners +here!

» spotlights

Closed
New Poll

february spotlights!
jade
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 08:31 PM
has Rep: 32 pts
First, take your sip, do your dip Spend your money like money ain't shit We too fresh Got to blame it on Jesus Hashtag blessed
job
hipster
n/a
aff.
satan
alias

spotlight awards!
TOP EARNERS.
This month's awards for best valentine's themed baked goods: Trent Lindsey (5 points), Virginia Evans (4 points), Dean Kennedy (3 points), and Jasper Martin (3 points). You guys win a cute star in your mini-profile and your faces gloriously pasted in the header.

This month's total amount of points earned was a hoppin' 149, which is also the amount of times someone's told me that this year's flu vaccine is particularly weak this year (gross).

STAFF PICK.
This month after lots of ignoring new years resolutions, we finally managed to make a decision! This month's staff pick is Bree Daniels!

So Bree is shamelessly one of my favourite characters of Vicki's to read! I love that she's so determined and has so much back story to her that motivates her and gives her a lot of drama! I also love that she's a lost boy, and has this hunter background that she cultivated herself! I also really like reading her plot and current threads, they're always funny and interesting and definitely have a lot of colour to them, and I really like seeing how she's developing within her plot! She's obviously a character Vicki really loves and cares about, and loves to write, and so we love to read her!

Bree gets an award in her mini profile, her face in the header, and a lifetime supply of get out of jail free cards! Feel free to congratulate the winners in this topic!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
cora reynolds
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 04:04 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
You make me so happy it turns back to sad There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats Alone, unless you wanna come along, oh...
job
matchmaker
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

congrats angels!! (also tfw u wrote this but u actually get to make a congrats post for once??)

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by snicket!@tda!
PMEmail
^
aaron oakley
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 05:57 PM
has Rep: 6 pts
The papers say "won't you come back home?" Cause everybody knows you don't Want to give yourself up then tell the truth And God will save you
job
gym instructor
hunters network
aff.
jade
alias

and because i didn't write this i get to be like
YAAAY CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE LOVE SEEING MONTHLY SPOTLIGHTS \O/

user posted image

--------------------
drop like a bullet shell, dress like a sleeper cell
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.