» staff
» updates
17th june -- check out june's mystery event +here!

1st june -- congratulate this month's spotlight winners +here!

» spotlights

Closed
New Poll

can't see past my nose seeing everything in slo-mo, kiefer!
eleonore devereux
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 09:02 PM
has Rep: 7 pts
sorry i ain't got no money i'm not trying to be funny but i left it all at home today you can call me what you wanna i ain't giving you a dollar this time i ain't gonna run away you might knock me down you might knock me down but i will get back up again you can call it how you wanna i ain't giving you a dollar this time i ain't gonna run away
job
promoter
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

kiefer! clothes.
Eleonore was not particularly thrilled that her body guard was being a bit of a killjoy and dragging her away from the clubs and parties she was going to at a normal time for most people, but for Eleonore it was much too early to go home. She insisted on walking to a better place to get an Uber, plus saying the cold air will make her calm down a bit from the highs of whatever was in her system at three in the morning. What Kiefer likely wasn’t expecting was her to kick off her shoes and take off dashing into the park which had closed hours upon hours before.

”Shortcut!” she exclaimed, taking off in a light jog no longer hindered by her heels, though she was hopeful that her bodyguard would at the very least pick those up on the way to getting to her. It was cold, her feet were frozen, but it was such a fun and spontaneous idea that she had that she couldn’t just refuse her instincts. She burst into giggles as she found herself swaying and spinning in circles, arms in the air, not really caring that they were trespassing now—that didn’t matter anyway, he had to go along with whatever she wanted to do anyway. ”Dance with me?” she asked through her giggles, reaching a hand out for him, because the least he could do was also have fun with her, right? At least make him seem bearable to be around for Eleonore.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
kiefer fox
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 04:12 PM
has Rep: 3 pts
N/A
job
body guard
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

404 words for ellie
The holidays were worse for Kiefer than anything, this would be his first completely alone. Last Christmas he spent in the streets searching for his sister to hopefully bring her home for at least one night they could pretend they were a family, but this year he knew were she was. He knew were his sister was and he knew he should go and visit her but the idea was still weighing heavy constantly at the back of his mind. These emotions and future unknowns were hard for Kiefer when he was meant to be doing his job he knew he was taking it out on Eleonore, but every time he looked at her he thoguht of what was going to happen if she just took one step out of line. He knew that he had upset her when he drug her from the club that night, but he couldn't bear the thought of loosing somebody once agian so close to the holidays. He spent a lot of time with her and while he didn't show it wasn't just a job to protect her, something about her reminded him so much of his sister and he wanted to do it right this time.

Despite how insistant Kiefer was about keeping them nearby the club so that they were easy to find when their driver came buy Eleonore had another idea and was taking off at a jog in the opposite direction with her shoes left behind. He couldn't help but roll his eyes before picking her shoes up and chasing after. It wasn't that big of a deal for him to catch up to her, she wasn't exactly speedy gonzales even without her heels. Catching up to her spinning around in the snow Kiefer stopped a short distance away watching her with a stoic stance. He didn't let his emotions show, ever. It was hard to tell what he was feeling, regardless of if he was annoyed or if he was joyed or angry, right now he was annoyed. He didn't want to dance in the snow with her and he didn't want to be in the middle of a park after hours. "Put your shoes on," Kiefer said depositing them into her outstretched hand that was trying to get him to dance. There was no way that he was going to be dancing with her, that was absolutely not in his job description.
PM
^
eleonore devereux
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 06:50 PM
sorry i ain't got no money i'm not trying to be funny but i left it all at home today you can call me what you wanna i ain't giving you a dollar this time i ain't gonna run away you might knock me down you might knock me down but i will get back up again you can call it how you wanna i ain't giving you a dollar this time i ain't gonna run away
job
promoter
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

kiefer! clothes.
Eleonore was not one to make the job of her bodyguards easy--usually she was a bit more reasonable, but the prospect of being pulled out of a club before she wanted to go just because the dude didn’t want to be there anymore? That was frustrating and she intended to take out her frustration on him by being just impossible enough to deal with, which is why with lower inhibitions she had no issue kicking her heels off and taking off into a run in the park. It was so quiet and serene that it was the perfect place to dance and laugh and thus she had no problem asking Kiefer to dance with her, frowning when he instead placed her shoes in her outstretched hand. ”Well, fine then,” she pouted, ”But it’ll be really had for me to walk in them in the snow,” she pointed out, as if this was meant to deter him. Eleonore doubted it would, but perhaps if she whined enough about walking back to the street in them he’d allow her to be barefoot again, or better yet give her a piggy-back ride.

”You don’t have to talk to me like I’m four, by the way,” Eleonore retorted as she wobbled a bit trying to slip her shoes on while standing (which was a task that she was struggling with far more than she would want to admit). ”I’m drunk, not a toddler.” Of course, just because she wasn’t four didn’t mean she had the greatest grasp on the proper age of toddlers. Finally after struggling for what felt like decades at this point, Eleonore had managed to get her shoes back on, taking a few wobbly steps on the uneven ground before stopping, deciding that walking was going to be much more difficult than she had originally inferred, ”So I have my shoes on, how were you intending on getting me out of here then?” she asked, not even bothering to mask any annoyance she had, ”Because I am not breaking an ankle or my shoes.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
kiefer fox
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 05:30 PM
N/A
job
body guard
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

381 words for ellie

This was the exact moment that Kiefer knew he wasn’t being paid nearly enough to deal with somebody like this. Suddenly there were flashbacks rushing through his mind of all the moments in his life that lead him to this exact moment, being a glorified babysitter. At least when he was still a proper bodyguard he worked for clients that understood they were in danger, and were often times in danger from outside forces. Right now the only danger that he could honestly see Eleanore in was from herself in most instances, this one being included. He was cold, his was wet, he didn’t want to be standing in the middle of the park with her any longer but she was insisting on being ridiculous. ”I have faith you’ll figure it out,” Kiefer said almost sarcastically, but not with quite enough emotion in his tone to give that off. He just stood there watching her struggle to get her shoes on without offering her help, he knew that he probably should, but his job description was to keep her safe, not to help her keep herself dressed.

”Stop acting like one and maybe we can then be on the same page,” Kiefer said simply. I wasn’t hard for him to be able to disassociate from any sort of emotions when it came to his work. His job wasn’t to be her best friend, his job was to keep her safe and right now there was no immediate danger so he could just waste his time waiting for her to get ahold of herself. Satisfied that now she had her shoes on and wasn’t completely falling over into the snow he turned around and started heading out of the park trying to keep his steps in the same places they had been on his rush in after her. ”You won’t break an ankle, stop being dramatic,” Kiefer said before turning his body halfway towards her and stretching his arm out. He figured at this point they would take an hour to get back through the park and on their way home if he didn’t help and Kiefer did not want to be around when the police came by asking why they were clearly trespassing.
PM
^
eleonore devereux
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 04:35 PM
job
promoter
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

kiefer! clothes.
Eleonore was not understanding why her bodyguard was being so grumpy about the whole thing. If anything, he should be rejoicing about the break from the loud music and everything--she was having fun after all and there was no reason why he couldn’t either, yet here he was trying to get her to leave the fun behind. ”But these heels cost more than most plane tickets do!” she whined, frowning. It was going to be a lot easier for her to traverse the park without her heels on if she was going to be quite honest, at least unless she got an extra hand which was seemingly looking more and more unlikely each passing moment.

”I’m not acting like one, you’re treating me like one,” she retorted sharply, rolling her eyes. It wasn’t as if she was purposely being talked down to by her own accord but Eleonore was still being talked down to regardless. Eleonore was lonely--it was hard to admit, but she was, even in a room surrounded by dozens of people, she was lonely because there wasn’t anyone she felt comfortable enough to talk with, or to. To really talk to them, and while she knew that Kiefer was absolutely hired to be keeping an eye on her, and the least she could do was have him talk to her and listen to her like a decent human being. ”You don’t know that!” she countered, frowning, but accepting the help from Kiefer with a small smile--tiny victories were victories nonetheless, ”Thank you!” she chimed brightly, throwing an arm around him to balance better, grinning up at him.

relevant!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
kiefer fox
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 04:10 PM
N/A
job
body guard
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

366 words for ellie

”I’ve seen you take shots without missing a beat in the song in those same heels. I don’t think snow will be your downfall,” Kiefer said as if he was obligated to justify why he knew that she wasn’t going to break an ankle right now. He felt an arm being wrapped around his shoulders and while he absolutely was going to do his job and keep ahold of her so that she didn’t fall over on her way home he wasn’t going to let her cozy up to him like they were best friends or some weird convoluted mess of whatever they were. Reaching up he grabbed her hand removing it from him and continued to keep her steady as they walked out of the park and onto what seemed to be more solid ground as they were no longer traversing through the snow. ”I think we missed the uber, are you okay to walk,” Kiefer said looking back over at Eleonore hoping that she was, the last thing he wanted to do was have to carry her home and dialing another uber was bound to get them into trouble not keeping busy in the wait.

Kiefer hadn’t realized this was going to be such a handful when he had taken the job from her parents a few months back, after all he needed the money and they were offering a lot of it as well as nice lodging accommodations. Kiefer looked around for a moment to gather his bearings and find out the best route to getting back to their respective apartments and decided in the direction they would be heading after just a few short moments and tugge on Eleonore’s hand a bit to get her to come in that direction after assuring that she was following in stride next to him he did drop her hand and shake his head to himself for a moment. ”Why do you do this every night,” Kiefer asked for a moment seriously curious why anybody would want to spend their night so fully impaired that they clearly annoyed everyone around them who just wanted to keep them safe.
PM
^
eleonore devereux
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 02:05 AM
job
promoter
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

kiefer! clothes.
Eleonore wasn’t someone who typically had other people point out her accomplishments and they do something more than cause her to bat her eyelashes and laugh...but Kiefer stating the fact that she was able to keep dancing in those heels while downing shots? It made her heart lurch. She wasn’t sure it was something she should be proud of, but it wasn’t necessarily something she was going to start bragging about either. Eleonore nodded, deciding that...well at least he believed in her, which was more than she could say for herself...or for other people. She frowned as he removed her arm from around him, ”I guess so,” she frowned, not really understanding why she needed to be guided with his arms around her, yet the moment she did it….”But only if we go the fun way.”

Of course, Eleonore wasn’t entirely sure what the ‘fun way’ would constitute as, and she was sure Kiefer could lead her any old way home and she’d be satisfied, ”I might get cold though,” she mumbled, trying to snuggle up a bit closer to him. For warmth purposes, obviously, not because she’d been hitting on him for ages. That would be preposterous. Eleonore frowned at the loss of contact between the two, opting to hug her arms around her middle and stare at the ground as she walked. His question caught her off guard--as people had asked her in the past but that hadn’t really affected her at all but this time...at least he’d been relatively patient with her and hadn’t given up on her completely like so many other people did. ”Oh, because people expect me to--it’s the only way people notice me and the only places I have friends,” she informed him with a nod, ”Which is so dumb, but like, I’ve been a burden to everyone that matters to me my whole life, so I’m just trying to not be alone, obviously.” It was a weird form of honesty, especially considering how drunk she was--who knew that she was going to be taken seriously anyway?

relevant!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
kiefer fox
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 05:41 PM
N/A
job
body guard
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

334 words for ellie

”Yes of course we’ll go the fun way,” Kiefer said still manager to gather his bearings a bit and find the best and fastest way to get them home from here. Kiefer did not want to keep dealing with Ellie cuddling up to him and trying to keep them both held up during the walk so he had separated their limbs and lead the way. Glancing back and taking a look back at Eleonore freezing and wrapping her arms around himself he did sigh and shrugged his own jacket off holding it out for her to take from him if she wanted it. Despite how annoying she was from time to time Kiefer had grown quit attached to her and he while keeping her warm wasn’t part of protecting her he knew that he didn’t want to be a complete asshole to her despite how she seemed to want to be that to him all the time. ”I’ll make tea when we get back. That will warm you up instantly,” Kiefer said feeling properly british as clearly tea will solve all of the worlds problems.

”You aren’t alone right now, and you’re not creating a scene either. Where are all your friends now,” Kiefer said if only trying to prove a point to her. She didn’t need to be all that she was, he knew it wasn’t in his job description to interfere and offer her life advice, but he was just trying to keep her distracted by conversation enough to keep her from running off again. ”How about we make a deal Eleonore? If you promise to stop making my job extra difficult on nights like these, I promise you’ll never be lonely if I’m around,” Kiefer said knowing that while he was being paid to be a bodyguard he was pretty sure if she stopped being such a mess to need watching, he could allow himself to be her friend as well.
PM
^
eleonore devereux
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 03:50 AM
job
promoter
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

kiefer! clothes.
Eleonore was more than satisfied with Kiefer humoring her and wanting to go the fun way home. It didn’t really matter to her that they could go literally any possible way home and she would think it was the fun way. That was the benefit of being drunk, and in general because she trusted Kiefer to get her home safe. Not only was that literally his job, but he seemed like the type of person to do so regardless, which was nice. The fact that the next thing she realized he was doing as she was shivering and trying to keep warm (the alcohol was wearing off)...he was handing her his jacket! She stared at it for a moment before taking it, hesitantly slipping it on over her shoulders (and relishing in the fact she was much smaller than him so she could stay pretty warm), ”But won’t you get cold?” she inquired in reference to taking his jacket before piping up in a chipper tone, ”I think I have chamomile in one of my cupboards we can have!” It helped her sleep when she was sober and drown out her loneliness with something a little better for her than what she normally put her body through. It made her sleep more restful in general which was always nice.

The fact that she knew he was trying to help meant something to Eleonore, but the fact he mentioned that she didn’t have any friends around made her hug her arms to herself more and shift her gaze to her feet. ”But you’re paid to be here.” If he wasn’t being paid, she would be alone. It was almost as if she expected people to hang out with her out of obligation rather than desire to, and then she had the expectation of going out partying her nights away because it didn’t matter to her then if she was alone. She could cope. And besides she would be labeled as more fun and well, that was ideal, it seemed. Perhaps it was an attempt to try to comfort her, but she was still...not sure about it. However, his proposition of a deal snapped her gaze back up to meet his, ”I promise to try,” she murmured, reaching her pinky out to him, ”But you need to pinky swear.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.