» staff
» updates
19th -- vote for your favourites in the three year awards +here!

1st april -- check out this month's announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

garou, sirius
sirius garou
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 06:44 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
Are we growing up or just going down? It's just a matter of time until we're all found out Take our tears and put them on ice Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
job
student
Gerard's Pack
aff.
Meghan
alias

N/A

sirius f. garou
werewolf
gerard's pack
tom holland
"Watch it, idiot!"

Sirius glanced up and saw a man he'd brushed past irate that he had even had the gall to barely touch his precious suit. The young wolf blinked in confusion at how much the older gentleman was angry. it wasn't as if he'd dumped something all over it. He just wanted to take the train home in peace. A curfew had temporarily been put into place ever since he'd come home at about three in the morning without calling. The party that had been put on by some of his fellow students was probably a little too wild, leaving him smelling of alcohol and weed. His mother had waited up in the kitchen and given him a stern stare. Perhaps he should have been more responsible but he had never been the rebellious type in school. A model student even if a troublemaker with his fellow pack members and his brothers. Being the youngest had spared him the early criticism for awhile unlike Talon's escapades.

The memory was still there in the back of his mind as he finally muttered an apology. Sirius turned to walk away when he felt the a hand firmly grab him by the arm. A forced 180 showed the same man staring down at him. The man was angry still it seemed. "You piece of shit better give me more than that apology. Do you not know who I am? I am Aleksei Dolohov. Famous novelist and a man who deserves respect." Sirius knew the name. The man before him was known for his taciturn manners and equally horrid spy novels. The rumors he had paid people to give positive reviews just because he was an heir to a fortune made it all the more intriguing for the BBC to talk about. The younger man tried to wiggle free but Mister Dolohov held fast as he waited for an answer. The clocked chimed eight o' clock and time was running out. He'd miss his train if he didn't move quickly. "Let go of me! I owe a nepotism favored, shit talking writer telling me my apology wasn't good enough," the warning clear in his tone. He could easily break free but at the risk of exposing his identity as a werewolf to the public. Unlike some of the supernatural beings in London, Sirius avoided mentioning his so called government defined affliction. He kept to himself happily and let it go under the radar. even when the man practically spat in his face pure venomous words he was not wanting to risk another reason to defame the pack getting out there.

"Apologize or I'll make a real threat, kid!" Time seemed to move slower as Sirius weighed his options before doing something he never expected to do. A low growl left his lips as he used his other hand to grab the man's arm and yank him forward. Sirius leaned in and whispered, "I'd back off before I actually hurt you. Don't test a werewolf's strength. I'll give you ten seconds to release me before I forcefully remove it myself." Dolohov blinked in fear before hastily removing his grasp from Sirius's arm. As the werewolf turned around with an annoyed glare on his face, he heard a taunt from the man, "Your kind will never belong. They are an abomination."

Sirius didn't bother to turn around and give the man more fuel to the fire but his hands in his hoodie pockets clenched tightly as he walked away in silence. If his mother caught sight of a few dried tears when he came home she kept quiet about it. And if he spent the night sitting with his legs pulled to his chest as he sat on his bed quietly crying then no one would know.

Meghan - CST - 25
♥ SARA!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
hannah
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 07:15 PM
has Rep: 26 pts
Let me tell you what I wish I’d known When I was young and dreamed of glory: You have no control: Who lives, who dies, who tells your story I know that we can win I know that greatness lies in you But remember from here on in History has its Eyes on you.
job
human trash
n/a
aff.
god
alias

accepted!
Congratulations, your character has been accepted!

hi sirius! i'm obviously very excited to have another garou on the board, i really like that he's very soft at heart, and even though he got into a situation where things could have gone wrong and handled himself he still went home and felt pretty terrible about it, and I definitely think that'll be interesting to see! I also really like that he's kind of quiet about the fact he's a werewolf, I think that's a super interesting take especially for a born werewolf, and I'm really excited to see how that develops and whether his feelings there ever change! I can't wait to see him about London, and living up to the garou family shenanigans!

Please head on over to claims and feel free to post a plotter and introduce yourself to the board. And have fun!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.