» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

how did you find us?, guests welcome!
jade
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 04:21 PM
has Rep: 21 pts
First, take your sip, do your dip Spend your money like money ain't shit We too fresh Got to blame it on Jesus Hashtag blessed
job
hipster
n/a
aff.
satan
alias

because here at CK, the admins have no shame, let us know how you found the board? it'll help us when it comes to how to advertise and stuff http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif

(you can also add what made you join, because that is also very helpful for us)

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
connor ward
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 04:22 PM
has Rep: 15 pts
drink up baby, stay up all night with the things you could do, you won't but you might. the potential you'll be that you'll never see, the promises you'll only make. drink up with me and forget all about the pressure of days, do what i say, and i'll make you okay, drive them away, the images stuck in your head.
job
editor
--
aff.
jade
alias

AND I'LL START by saying i made the board, so that is, in fact, how i found the board

i joined because it turned out that you need characters if you want to start an RP board

--------------------
- - - i try the same losing lucky numbers
user posted image
PMEmail
^
hannah
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 04:24 PM
has Rep: 20 pts
Let me tell you what I wish I’d known When I was young and dreamed of glory: You have no control: Who lives, who dies, who tells your story I know that we can win I know that greatness lies in you But remember from here on in History has its Eyes on you.
job
human trash
n/a
aff.
god
alias

i found it bc one time jade shouted at me on aim and asked me if i wanted to turn scarlett into a vampire queen and then also admin a site with her

as you can tell i totally said no...

but yes plz answer this thread we wanna hear your thoughts <3

--------------------
PM
^
beth
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 08:18 PM
beth
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

i found you guys on caution (which is where i find 99% of the sites i join, ngl)
aaand i joined cause you guys were super nice to me even though i hadn't joined yet.
and also because it seemed like people were actually roleplaying which is shockingly rare these days.
p.s. i LOVE that the communications boards are at the bottom of the list and not near the top, i feel like
people just ignore actual threads for texting and them being moved kind of makes people plot.
also it is pretty here and i'm so shallow, i know, i'm ashamed.
^
beatrice abbott
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 08:31 PM
beatrice abbott
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

I found it on TDA http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif
I joined because I was really intrigued by the board, loving the plot almost immediately. Because I usually RP fandom stuff, or original roleplays set in the US, so this was definitely a change and one that I am loving so far! Everyone is so nice and extremely welcoming http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif <3
^
connor ward
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 09:03 PM
has Rep: 15 pts
drink up baby, stay up all night with the things you could do, you won't but you might. the potential you'll be that you'll never see, the promises you'll only make. drink up with me and forget all about the pressure of days, do what i say, and i'll make you okay, drive them away, the images stuck in your head.
job
editor
--
aff.
jade
alias

but who are you on tda

(and thank you 4 ur responses so far)

--------------------
- - - i try the same losing lucky numbers
user posted image
PMEmail
^
beatrice abbott
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 09:24 PM
beatrice abbott
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

I'm gamora over there n_n
^
hannah
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 09:29 PM
has Rep: 20 pts
Let me tell you what I wish I’d known When I was young and dreamed of glory: You have no control: Who lives, who dies, who tells your story I know that we can win I know that greatness lies in you But remember from here on in History has its Eyes on you.
job
human trash
n/a
aff.
god
alias

omg reallyyyy i never knew, i'm inexplicable over there hmu if you ever need anything over on tda <33

Jade Edit: Hi-jacking Hannah's post. I'm clarity. over there, same as hannah, hmu (which you'd probably already know if you clicked the ad BUT YOU KNOW)

--------------------
PM
^
liam heart
 Posted: Apr 18 2015, 07:01 PM
has Rep: 38 pts
if you calm and let me pass, you may render me a wreck when i come back so calm your waves and slow the churn and you may have my precious bones on my return.
job
police consultant
london coven
aff.
jade
alias

bumping this~

--------------------
you are a breathe of life and a light upon the water.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
caity
 Posted: Apr 28 2015, 11:27 PM
caity
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

I found y'all via either Caution 2.0 or Shine I don't remember which one. I joined because everyone here is so friendly and I liked that it was set in London, even though I'm not British teehee. I also liked the premise of supernatural folks being out in the open. But really y'all are so nice I couldn't resist.
^
jubilee
 Posted: May 5 2015, 02:26 PM
jubilee
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

i found you through caution 2.0.
    yall fit my one requirement for joining a forum. the cbox was active. i was actually able to talk to someone before joining so i felt like i was gonna be joining a community rather than just posting into the dark and lonely void hoping for a response. related to that, i loved how you guys set it up to encourage folks to plot with each other. love it, think you're doing a great job.
^
kaden
 Posted: May 5 2015, 02:29 PM
kaden
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

i found y'all on shine~ that's where i tend to find the sites i join.
i joined because you have a rad plot (and hunters, yassssssss).
also you guys are really nice and friendly and welcoming and i've been on sites with people who are less than welcoming and the staff seem... annoyed, i guess? when new people ask questions and stuff.
and you guys are actually active in the cbox, which is usually the first thing guests look at when they join to see if there's any life on the site.
oh and the skin is pretty and everything is accessible and easy to find.

10/10 would bring friends over.
^
lilly alcott
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 05:57 PM
has Rep: 18 pts
Now Cinderella, don't you go to sleep? It's such a bitter form of refuge. Why don't you know the kingdom's under siege And everybody needs you. Is there still magic in the midnight sun, Or did you leave it back in '61?
job
pianist
primus
aff.
hannah
alias

bumping this for all our new members recently, feel free to let us know http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif

--------------------
don't you know the kingdom's under siege and everybody needs you
user posted image
amazing set by beyond the rain@tda
PMEmail
^
eliana spanway
 Posted: May 22 2016, 11:03 PM
has Rep: 27 pts
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep Everybody's worried about me In too deep Say I'm in too deep And it's been two years I miss my home But there's a fire burning in my bones Still believe Yeah, I still believe
job
bartender
johnny's pack
aff.
jess
alias

I found the board from continually stalking hannah and jade and eventually rejoined because RPG is my drug and im guilty of relapse.

EDIT: Though technically I forgot the board name and did have to find it through TDA advertising.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to pagethirteen @ TDA
PM
^
maria laurent
 Posted: May 22 2016, 11:35 PM
has Rep: 28 pts
Like a small boat On the ocean Sending big waves Into motion Like how a single word Can make a heart open I might only have one match But I can make an explosion
job
journalist
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

^honestly jess this hasn't been posted in for nearly a year and u come in with ur dorky responses :')

Thank u tho glad to know ur always lurking http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
love is just a spark that starts in your heart and ends in your head
user posted image
ridiculously perf set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.