» staff
» updates
19th -- vote for your favourites in the three year awards +here!

1st april -- check out this month's announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

Are we growing up or just going down?, 20/gerard's pack/student
sirius garou
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 08:44 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
Are we growing up or just going down? It's just a matter of time until we're all found out Take our tears and put them on ice Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
job
student
Gerard's Pack
aff.
Meghan
alias

N/A

SIRIUS GAROU

about
The youngest Garou sibling grew up with a happy childhood. Sirius was always surrounded by those he cared about and that cared about him in return. Around the time the supernatural world had been exposed to the public, Sirius withdrew a bit more. No longer was he just Sirius. Now he was Sirius the werewolf. Whatever pride he'd once held for the pack soon dissipated as he just wanted to be treated normal again.

friends
Sirius is a pretty normal young adult and student except he doesn't party much. He has a few friends but is pretty friendly with everyone. A bit of a nerd, Sirius was never popular for the sake of being popular but he gets along with everyone.

enemies
Anyone who hurts his family or pack mates. It takes a lot for him to hate anyone but loyalty is there. Not likely to act on his anger unless it's necessary.

lovers
Sirius isn't all about sleeping around. While he had a steady girlfriend at one point in high school he is single at present. He likes people who push him to be a better person and force him out of his comfort zone. He's only dated one girl but open to men as well if the interest is there.

Student. Gerard's Pack. 20. F: OPEN.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
talon garou
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 11:10 PM
has Rep: 35 pts
Leather jacket, collar popped like antenna Never knowing when to stop Sunglasses indoors, par for the course Lights in the floors and sweat on the walls Cages and poles Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again
job
marketing junior
gerard's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

heyy! same drill as alwaaays, just lemme know what threads u want

sirius&talon heyy lil bro! obviously talon is a Grown Up now (sort of) but i imagine he and sirius get on very well and hang out and still get along really easily, he generally does very well at like being a big brother but also that big brother who will give u beer when ur not allowed it at 15 and be like don't tell mom shh. so i'm sure they always got on well and get up to shenanigans or at least just hang out in the great garou tradition and eat too much pizza!

sirius&gerard's pack obviously he will be v familiar with gerard who will do his best to steer u in the right direction but i feel like w/ the garou's he knows their mom won't take no shit so he's not that worried, and obviously there's nina around in his pack too whom he's probably aware of

sirius&people who might work as friends so i just sorta picked based on age and general likelihood they'd actually meet :| aria is a fortune teller, she's a mixture of bubblegum cute and mysterious, she generally hangs out or does her fortune telling, but is probs more good for like nights out. then there's meara she's a werewolf too, working as an office temp and basically barely acts like a werewolf anymore bc she's kind of just become this boring average person who's forgotten herself so sirius might find her kind of safe to hang out with from that perspective, and there's ruby who is a DJ, but she's kind of very serious and always like, 'get ur shit together' to her friends which means she'll probs appreciate that he's kind of a nerd who doesn't get into trouble

also finally he might be aware of claudia who is (time for the complicated family tree) tate's girlfriend, and tate is talon's half brother but not sirius' but i'm sure they all treat tate like a brother bc talon does, but yes basically claudia will also be around!

idk if any of them appeal we can do a thread w/ talon and maybe a thread w/ one of the girls if he wants bro time!

--------------------
mad sounds in your ears make you feel alright
user posted image
set by a.leksy@tda
PMEmail
^
sirius garou
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 11:40 PM
Are we growing up or just going down? It's just a matter of time until we're all found out Take our tears and put them on ice Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
job
student
Gerard's Pack
aff.
Meghan
alias

N/A

sirius&talon I'd adore a brother bonding thread. Maybe him checking up on Sirius who is probably finally having his rebellious stages. Maybe need to knock some sense into the kid on occasion. Also tell him being a werewolf isn't a bad thing.

sirius&gerard's pack If Sirius needs advice there is always that kind of thread. he's trying to find himself and realize that he isn't a freak of nature that some civilians think he is. Maybe a future idea?

sirius&people who might work as friends aria That could be an interesting friendship. Sirius being the straight man to the mystic career she has

meara definitely a safe bet for friendship in his mind. They would work well I think.

ruby He is the nerd who has his shit together for the moment so could be fun if he slips up and she is like you were the good one

claudia definitely probably has seen her around and is polite to her since she's older than him.

these all work for me but especially a bro thread >D Who wants to start?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
talon garou
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 09:59 AM
has Rep: 35 pts
Leather jacket, collar popped like antenna Never knowing when to stop Sunglasses indoors, par for the course Lights in the floors and sweat on the walls Cages and poles Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again
job
marketing junior
gerard's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

I can start a talon thread if you wanna go for one of the girls! I don’t mind which!

--------------------
mad sounds in your ears make you feel alright
user posted image
set by a.leksy@tda
PMEmail
^
sirius garou
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 06:28 PM
job
student
Gerard's Pack
aff.
Meghan
alias

N/A

Can do!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.