» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

acting out your own death, knowing no more, sabrina!
daniel heart
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 09:42 PM
has Rep: 20 pts
Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning Decades of denial is simply why I'll Be king undisputed, respected, saluted And seen for the wonder I am
job
government
daniel's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

THE GRAVES ON THE HILL LIT UP LIKE A CROWN

It was hardly unusual for Daniel to be heading back to his office, it just happened to be rather unfortunate that he had two offices. As it stood, he left the one in the East End for purely work, it held nothing of particular interest to most, and was usually guarded during the day by his trusty assistant when he couldn’t be there. His office in The Shard, however, held most of the truly important things – locked away, of course – his information on his pack and coven, documents for his various plans, all the paperwork he’d borrowed to sign before Vita could see it and get angry etc. etc. The Shard wasn’t the safest place, he knew that, and he was working on getting wards placed on his office appropriately, but as of yet, he hadn’t found the right witch for the job, so he was relying on Shard security and locks. Fortunately, he was at his Shard office more often, and whilst he was no South Coven with their personal on floor security, he had his ways of knowing who was and wasn’t in his office. Lackey’s everywhere tended to come in handy.

He was already half way up the building when he got a message that someone was being suspicious around his office – people were buzzing around it like flies these days, he could hardly imagine why – and he glanced at his watch, supposing he could give them the few moments he was in the lift to look around. After all, they were hardly going to be in a good situation in mere moments when he arrived. With entirely no urgency, Daniel stepped out of the lift on the correct floor, heading towards his office with the air of a man confident in himself that not even a stranger in his personal belongings particularly seemed to phase him.

He threw his office door open, standing in the doorway, a hand casually in his pocket, and a dark eyebrow raised at the intruder, only to find his day had been made. A cruel smile spread across his face as he took in the young woman he had caught in the act. ”Looking for something?” He asked smoothly, stepping into his office and closing the door lightly behind him still blocking the exit for the time being.

tag: sabrina! | outfit

--------------------
i always believed you were more than impossible
user posted image
set by page thirteen.@tda
PMEmail
^
sabrina malik
 Posted: Feb 12 2017, 10:29 AM
has Rep: 6 pts
Do, do, do your dirty words Come out to play when you are heard There's certain things that should be left unsaid Tick, tick, tick, tick on the watch And life's too short for me to stop Oh, baby, your time is running out I won't let you turn around And tell me now I'm much too proud All you do is fill me up with doubt This time baby I'll be Bulletproof
job
homicide detective
hunter's network
aff.
leah
alias

I'LL CHEW YOU UP
DANIEL // OUTFIT // 534 WORDS

When it came to her endless mission to defeat and debase Daniel Heart, Sabrina had no qualms bending the law. Though it’d been difficult for her to initially break out of her law-abiding mould, she knew that Daniel couldn’t be thwarted by conventional methods and had steeled herself to discard her moral inhibitions as much as possible. Information on Daniel’s nefarious dealings didn’t come easy (the man was absurdly well-connected and well-protected) but when it did, Sabrina usually left no stone unturned in investigating and following the trail of evidence, even if it amounted to nothing most of the time. Too often, she had to employ unseemly and not-quite-legal investigative methods and by now her frustration from being constantly outwitted had reached such alarming levels, she didn’t even flinch while doing so. Which is how she’d stumbled upon Daniel’s offices at The Shard (well, technically, had sneaked into them). Sabrina had been trying to dig up dirt on his so-called dark magic coven for a while now, but the information she’d gathered so far had been far from satisfactory. But only a few hours ago, some of her sources had confided in her that Daniel’s South London offices contained all of the records - documents detailing their illegal operations and activities, their members and the types of magic, and so on. Documents which, if Sabrina got her hands on them, would prove exponentially crucial in her quest to take this man down.

The breaking and entering bit was easy enough. Sabrina was glad to discover that there were no magical wards up, so all she’d needed were her skills in stealthiness, which she had in abundance. She hoodwinked the horde of assistants and security personnel in the building with almost barely any effort, but once she was actually in his office things got a little dicey. His desk drawers and cabinets didn’t yield much, but there was a safe tucked behind a painting which clearly looked suspicious. This had to be where Daniel kept all his secrets but frustratingly enough, Sabrina didn’t have any idea how to crack it open. She felt severely out of her depth as she kept trying multiple combinations but came up with nothing, and was almost about to give up in despair and call someone from the Network for help when, without her even noticing, the doors swung open and in walked Daniel Heart.

Sabrina’s initial reaction was to berate herself. She had been so distracted by the safe that she’d forgotten to keep her eyes and ears open for potential interruptions and hence, hadn’t been prepared for someone to suddenly barge in and discover her. But she recovered quickly, determined not to let this man undermine her, yet again. Thinking quickly on her feet, she took on a casually sarcastic facade, although still on the defensive. “Ah, Daniel,” she spat as she flashed him a wry, mocking smile. “I was just admiring your office. Nicely decorated, I must say.” But even though her tone was bitingly ironic, she couldn’t help but keep the warning off it. “Especially this safe, right here. It looks valuable, indeed.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
daniel heart
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 12:22 AM
has Rep: 20 pts
Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning Decades of denial is simply why I'll Be king undisputed, respected, saluted And seen for the wonder I am
job
government
daniel's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

THE GRAVES ON THE HILL LIT UP LIKE A CROWN

This was not the first time recently someone had broken into Daniel’s office, and whilst he was still rather vigilant on security, he wasn’t stupid enough to keep anything incriminating – or if he did, where it would be easily found. He did not get where he was by being careless and stupid, and he thought that his enemies should be smart enough to realise that – Sabrina included. He couldn’t help but think this as they faced off, raising an eyebrow at her as he closed the door calmly behind him, apparently not surprised by her presence, but clearly unimpressed by it. If anything he would treat her like a charming guest, and not someone who was trying to land themselves dirt on him, and get him into trouble. He was rather confident that was impossible, though.

He gave the safe a cursory glance, and then sighed lightly, giving her a bored smile. ”It’s lovely to see you too,” He started, heading towards his desk where he took a seat and, gestured for her to take the one opposite if she so wished. He presumed she didn’t intend to run away so immediately, regardless of whether he was blocking the door or not. He was sure they could have a nice chat about just how much she was going to get nowhere with her vendetta.

”Do you think you’ll ever get into that safe? Frankly, it seems a waste of your time if you ask me,” He pointed out, sure she could focus on goals that were actually achievable, after all, and not attempt wild goose chases into safes that weren’t accessible. ”For all you know it’s where I keep my collectible cars,” He added – not actually someone who collected toy cars, but the idea amused him nonetheless, and it was rather pleasant to watch her get irritated by the whole thing.

tag: sabrina! | outfit

--------------------
i always believed you were more than impossible
user posted image
set by page thirteen.@tda
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.