» staff
» updates
15th september -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

amador, nicholas
nicholas amador
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 11:55 AM
has Rep: 0 pts
Disarm you with a smile And cut you like you want me to Cut that little child Inside of me and such a part of you Ooh, the years burn I used to be a little boy So old in my shoes And what i choose is my choice What's a boy supposed to do? The killer in me is the killer in you My love I send this smile over to you
job
assassin
north coven
aff.
ess
alias

N/A

nicholas r. amador
29/203
vampire
north coven
michael malarkey
Blood.

Glistening and sticky and warm.

It was the only thing that mattered.

The only thing...

Until her.

He felt old, even when he'd been young. Lifetimes ago. Centuries ago. In a time before he even understood time. When he was human, he hadn't fit in. He could be in a room full of people and he much preferred standing alone as far from them as he could. He understood very little, and yet, he was certain, he understood much more than anyone else. He saw them for what they were. Fleeting. Small. Unimportant. He saw these things even when he was human, he despised his existence because it was insignificant.

Perhaps it was what attracted the vampire to him in the first place. Perhaps he sensed a kindred soul in the form of Nicholas Amador. A man who was whispered about within his village, a man who was avoided, mothers pushing their children out of sight the moment he stepped foot out of his home. These things didn't bother him, in fact, he found them amusing. As though they assumed the silent man would harm their offspring. No, even when he finally became the monster they feared, he would never hurt the children.

He did not think he was alive, not until the day he was turned. He did not believe his small, insignificant human life was anything compared to the possibilities that now lay before him. He now had an eternity. He was now something of a God. He had never been a good man, but, he was certain, he was an excellent monster.

His beginning was filled with nothing but blood. The light of the sun nothing more than a distant memory. He was a creature of darkness and he relished in every moment of it. He enjoyed the hunt. He smiled at the screams. Above all else though, he lost himself in the blood.

Perhaps it was loneliness that lured him back to civilisation. It was not a fact he'd care to admit, not even to himself. Society had changed when he finally found himself standing within it again. There were new rules, new ways of living. The people were brand new, they dressed differently, spoke differently. There was an aura around them that suggested they had forgotten monsters still existed at all.

It was easy for him to blend in, to become apart of the world again. He had always been quick to pick up an instrument and the 1920's seemed alive with music. He almost enjoyed himself as his fingers danced their way across the piano. A ghost of a smile always flickering across his face as he searched the crowds as though waiting for someone to realise there was a monster among them. That he was a predator and they were certainly his prey.

Then, there was her.

She was nothing at first, they were always nothing. Nothing because he didn't allow her to be anything. He had heard rumours of her family though. Hunters. Out to kill anything supernatural. Out to kill him. How could he possibly resist her? It was only a game to Nicholas. Nothing more than a game. Seduce her. Ruin her. Destroy her. It was the plan. There was no other options. Even he could not prepare himself for something else entirely. He had never had any concepts of love. But oh, how he loved her.

Marriage came quickly, in a blink of an eye she was his wife. He'd almost forgotten he was not a man but a monster, something she would despise and hate the moment he revealed his true identity. He was right and she did. She hated and feared him and Nicholas was almost sure all hope was lost.

He had expected her family to come for him, to hunt him, to kill him. Even as they surrounded him, he didn't fight. For the first time in his existence, he decided that perhaps, an eternity was too long. Too long without her. When she jumped in front of the bullet for him, as she was dying on the floor in his arms, Nicholas did something he had never done before. He turned his wife into the same creature he was. He fled with her in his arms and he did not care if she hated him or not.

The world around him continued to change, society altered and he did his best to keep up. He was not a lonely monster anymore though. She hated him. She loved him. But she stayed in his arms. Murder and blood had always been a part of him, and he was quick to discover she loved it more. He watched quietly as she changed into something more than he was. He would say he was impressed, but perhaps she might hear him.

To kill for money was not a concept he understood at first, but the bloodthirsty look in her eyes was only matched by his own.

Her.

Beautiful and delicate and his.

She was the only thing that mattered.

The only thing...

Except blood.

ess - aest - 24
♥ SARA!

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
hannah
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 02:44 PM
has Rep: 20 pts
Let me tell you what I wish I’d known When I was young and dreamed of glory: You have no control: Who lives, who dies, who tells your story I know that we can win I know that greatness lies in you But remember from here on in History has its Eyes on you.
job
human trash
n/a
aff.
god
alias

accepted!
Congratulations, your character has been accepted!

hiii nicholas! i've heard a little bit about you so obviously I was excited to know you were coming, firstly because vampire assassins is an awesome idea, and secondly bc i'm mad i didn't think of it first. Even so i'm very excited to lurk him and see what he gets up to. You always write dark characters really well and sort of delve into their thoughts with just the right amount of like drama and intensity and I think you've done that absolutely perfectly with Nicholas, I really got a sense of who he is within his vampirism and without it, and I love that he's so devoted to his wife I think that's absolutely going to be interesting to watch. As I said I'm very excited to see what he gets up and and to see another wonderful member of the north coven!

An ode to nick:
There once was a guy named nick
Who would bite you in just a tick
He had a wife and she died
Turned to a vamp so no one cried
And for perfect apps it's my number one pick

Please head on over to claims and feel free to post a plotter and introduce yourself to the board. And have fun!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.