» staff
» updates
17th june -- check out june's mystery event +here!

1st june -- congratulate this month's spotlight winners +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

we got a love that is hopeless, eric!
julia petrova
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 11:35 AM
has Rep: 4 pts
I am the blank page before you I am the fine idea you crave I live and breathe under the moon And when you cross that bridge I’ll come find you Stay awake with me You know I can’t just let you be Stay awake with me Take your hand and come and find me
job
dance teacher
gerard's pack
aff.
ess
alias

not like you do
To pretend no one can find the fallacies of morning rose Forbidden fruit, hidden eyes courtesies that, I despise in me Take a ride, take a shot now Am I what am I? Because all I have left is my memories of yesterday, the sour time Because nobody loves me, it's true Not like you do
Julia felt that the perfect way to spend Valentine's Day, well night, was with her friends. She didn't like the holiday anyway, if anyone asked her about it she'd tell them that it was archaic and unfeminine to expect things like flowers and gifts. She wanted no part in it, she was perfectly and totally not at all bitter about it at all. A single ladies night seemed like a far better use of her time. She got to hang out with her old dancer friends, drink and laugh at all the desperate guys and girls running around trying to find someone, anyone, to hook up with and sorrily pretend they weren't actually alone. She was enjoying herself anyway, dancing and drinking one too many drinks. She didn't have a class to teach until tomorrow afternoon anyway and so she was sure it would be fine to suffer a little hangover in the morning.

She was absolutely sure that she was even enjoying herself that evening. A lot of the time she had to mostly fake it and hope no one noticed that her smile was hurting he face. Julia decided she was in much need of a night off, a night to just relax and spend time with people she actually liked. She wasn't sure what number drink she was on when her night instantly became ruined. It was probably closer to her tenth than her first because the room was swaying and instead of acting as a rational person would upon seeing their arch nemesis, Julia suddenly had a desperate need to throw things and use her nails to dig into skin.

She had begrudgingly accepted that teaching Eric's daughter ballet meant that she had to seem him too sometimes. It made her feel nauseous whenever he was anywhere near her, especially when kids were around and she couldn't actually push him down a flight of stairs. No children were around that night however, and so the woman didn't hesitate to storm over towards him, clearly staggering a little as she downed yet another drink.

She reached him and attempted to look incredibly tall as she ignored the people around him, a scowl contorting her features as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You're following me now?" She accused him, not at all slurring as she stepped even closer to him. "Why won't you just leave me alone, huh?" She proceeded to suddenly shove him, although she lacked any actual strength and mostly just fell into him before awkwardly stumbling backwards, her angry glare still thankfully in place.

husband | outfit |

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
eric knight
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 11:06 PM
has Rep: 6 pts
I wanna scream one last death medley, I am looking for a reason to secure a forward motion, Love that golden rule, Secrets are the truth, they are the truth, We need that silver rule
job
detective
hunters network
aff.
jade
alias

What happened to the love we both knew, We both chased?
It was honestly a wonder that Eric had been persuaded to leave the house that evening just to go drinking. He did, after all, have two kids and not the best support system so for the most part, his evenings were spent at home, where he would usually be watching Peppa Pig until seven and then trying to keep the apartment in some semblance of clean and neat. But a group of old friends had rolled into town, and father or not, there were some friends you weren’t allowed to really ignore; hunter friends, especially, you were meant to keep on their good side, and so he had arranged some babysitting very quickly before he’d gone out. One drink had turned into quite a few, and although he tried to remain keenly aware that he was a police officer and all, there was just no way he could deny that actually spending extended time with friends without worrying about his reputation was a relief. He smiled more, relaxed, and was quite happy to egg his friends on when it came to unsuccessfully trying to find a girl to go home with (one girl had approached Eric very early on in the night, and he’d put her right off by mentioning a wife, neglecting the obvious issue about that, which she apparently wasn’t into).

He hadn’t done much of a scan of the room, so when a small person stumbled over, he turned away from the group with a rather relaxed smile on his face, only for it to drop the moment he saw who it was. He, like Julia, recognised that for the sakes of Talia, they had to be utterly civil at the ballet school, which mostly involved frostily accepting news of his daughter’s progress and handing over Talia’s water bottle at the start of the lesson. But the reason for said civility wasn’t around at that moment and, in his rather drunken state, he thought that Julia had done this on purpose. She’d definitely tracked him across London, tired of giving him polite smiles, just to annoy him on the one night off he’d had in a long time.

“Uh, you’re following me,” he pointed out, automatically defensive about this. Why would he follow Julia? He knew that she just had to admit that alright, she had a problem, whatever, but he didn’t ask for her to live in the same area as him or for their shared history. When she shoved him, he barely moved, but his generally genial mood had gone completely as he regarded her with an expression that suggested he was already tired of this ridiculousness, pushing her out of his personal space. Not only was she being rude, following him, but she couldn’t even stand up straight! “I’d like to!” he argued. “Really! Of every bar in London, you’re picking mine. Don’t you have other guys to throw yourself at?” Every other girl was doing it. He shouldn’t feel special about Julia singling him out.

julia / clothes /

--------------------
angels fall to the floor like they would if i was captain -
user posted image
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.