» staff
» updates
17th june -- check out june's mystery event +here!

1st june -- congratulate this month's spotlight winners +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

this looks like a job for the cool patrol, 0/2 brothers taken | werewolves
talon garou
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 11:40 PM
has Rep: 39 pts
Leather jacket, collar popped like antenna Never knowing when to stop Sunglasses indoors, par for the course Lights in the floors and sweat on the walls Cages and poles Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again
job
marketing junior
gerard's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

helloo! i am here to request talon's two younger brothers! So i'm just going to provide a little bit of background history on talon and his family! Firstly, Talon is their half brother, his dad was a not very nice guy who had one night stand with his mom, and lo and behold Talon arrived. Their mom is a werewolf, and all her sons are werewolves too - she is a member of gerard's pack and as the family is all very close they've stayed in the pack together. I imagine their mom is a tough lady with a lot of spirit and who takes no nonsense, so these boys were raised right and will absolutely have to deal with the wrath of mom if they step out of line. They're also a pretty low income family, and have never had much but always learned to make do with what they had. At the same time these brothers are like a more pure version of the t-birds in my mind, so think leather jackets and respecting their elders.

For these two brothers they share the same dad, who is still with their mom, although I don't imagine they're married, so they all share their mom's surname of Garou! On the subject of names I absolutely am going to give them names as ridiculous as Talon's, and whilst you don't have to keep them I greatly support all these sons having slightly hilarious names.

Most of their history is completely up to you other than what I say here, and personality/face/name are all changeable, the only things I'd like to stay are the werewolfism and being in gerard's pack, and the good relationship between all the brothers!

if you have any questions feel free to catch me via pm/skype!

we are the bad boys, from the tough side of town

aydian dowling / werewolf / 23-24

conan garou

- So, this is Conan! There are a few important things you need to know about Conan, because his history isn't entirely changeable, and this first part is completely non-negotiable, but his personality/the rest of his history is!

- Conan was originally born a girl (i don't mind what name you give him as a girl, though) and when he was a teenager he decided that he wanted to begin the transition into a boy, as that was how he felt more comfortable. You're completely free to put your own spin on his struggle with his identity and how he felt about transition and the difficulties of that, but the important part was that his family was completely supportive. The face claim I've given is a trans face claim (there aren't many D: but he has gifs!) but if you want to find your own feel free!

- Otherwise, Conan is the middle child. He's probably a little less lazy than Talon is, but they get on really well, and because they're so close in age they grew up together and were always really close, right from when they were little. I imagine they're a bit of a double act in humour sometimes too! He could work at the garages or he can be involved in really anything you want, I don't have much idea for his job so long as you know he probably never had the chance to go to university, so he's never going to be a lawyer :|

- As I said, face claim, personality, and any history is up to you, so long as it doesn't erase his transition - it's a headcanon I've had for a very long time so I'm really excited to see it in play on the board! Any questions just let me know!

tom holland / werewolf / 20-21

sirius garou

- So Sirius is the youngest of the three, probably the only planned child of the three too :| Although by this point their mom is probably #tired but she has her three sons and they are terrors and she loves them. Either way for this reason Sirius is probably a bit of a mommy's boy, and maybe hasn't even left home yet because he doesn't know what he wants to do.

- I like to think he really looks up to both his brothers though, and kind of wants to be like them a lot, but has absolutely no idea what he's doing (because who does at this age lbr?) So he's just a little bit lost and is making the most of being young and free

- Again, I don't have a huge amount of idea for him other than he exists and gets on well with his brothers. His history is completely up to you, as is his personality, I know this is super vague! Again, probably hasn't been able to get to uni or ever had a huge amount of money so bear that in mind. He might be the one who's most curious about Johnny's pack, but he'd never leave his family because they're all very loyal to each other, but maybe he's still found at Howl a lot because they have more wolves his own age.

His face claim is completely changeable, he doesn't have to look too much like either of his brothers but as long as there's some resemblance and he looks about the right age! I also recognise he has a pretty hilarious name, just know you'll have a character called Dog Wolf, which matches Talon's name excellently ;D (Never fear, Conan's name also means dog too! I had a theme :|)

BY MITZI

--------------------
mad sounds in your ears make you feel alright
user posted image
set by a.leksy@tda
PMEmail
^
talon garou
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 02:00 PM
Leather jacket, collar popped like antenna Never knowing when to stop Sunglasses indoors, par for the course Lights in the floors and sweat on the walls Cages and poles Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again
job
marketing junior
gerard's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

these are both reopened!

--------------------
user posted image
set by a.leksy@tda
PMEmail
^
talon garou
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 06:31 PM
job
marketing junior
gerard's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

bumppp

--------------------
user posted image
set by a.leksy@tda
PMEmail
^
talon garou
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 05:28 PM
job
marketing junior
gerard's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

bump! changed sirius' fc because i shamelessly stole his original one sfjsf

--------------------
user posted image
set by a.leksy@tda
PMEmail
^
joel arthur
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 05:32 PM
has Rep: 3 pts
I sold my soul to a three-piece And he told me I was holy He's got me down on both knees But it's the devil that's tryna Hold me down, hold me down
job
Bartender
Gerard's pack
aff.
Meghan
alias

I have been sitting here looking at this wanted ad off and on this morning and since you um changed his face to my baby Tom I might just have to snag this >__> (fuck it I am werewolf trash)

--------------------
⚬ I like the sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies ⚬
user posted image
⚬ kiss me in the corridor, but quick to tell me goodbye ⚬
PM
^
talon garou
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 05:39 PM
job
marketing junior
gerard's pack
aff.
hannah
alias

omg yesss come be my brother \ o / feel free to hmu on discord if you have any questions!!

have this accurate representation of the garou fam

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
set by a.leksy@tda
PMEmail
^
joel arthur
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 05:48 PM
has Rep: 3 pts
I sold my soul to a three-piece And he told me I was holy He's got me down on both knees But it's the devil that's tryna Hold me down, hold me down
job
Bartender
Gerard's pack
aff.
Meghan
alias

I shall ^-^

I am looking forward to all of their shenanigans(and I approve the Markiplier gif so much)
user posted image

--------------------
⚬ I like the sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies ⚬
user posted image
⚬ kiss me in the corridor, but quick to tell me goodbye ⚬
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.