» staff
» updates
15th september -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

& when they were bad, they were horrid., roomies | 2/3 open!
henry day
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 09:01 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
A notion cold as the night air Starts within in my head, Spreads like ink right through my veins. I am not a scholar and I don't believe in fate, Surely as I share your blood, will I end up the same?
job
teacher
johnny's pack
aff.
jade
alias

ABOUT - - -
Let that Henry gif fuel you \o/ Hello, Henry needs roomies! I am not very specific on their history, but I do have basic personality ideas, which I detail appropriately for you below. The things that I'm pretty sure about: they're all werewolves (except one, as you'll see) and they're all in different packs - they're very chill about that, because when it comes down to it, they could get into pack fights or they could accept they've finally found a roomie who won't eat their food. They've probably lived together, quietly, for a few years now, and live somewhat comfortably. The most important thing about their personality is this: all of them have a lot of potential to do really great things and have been told so; for whatever reason, they purposely choose not to. Ergo, they have a lot of inner conflict about not fulfilling their potential.

Henry, as a person, is fairly secretive and private; he can be friendly, and will generally talk about his day, but it can be hard to know more about him further than that. That said, he's fairly secretly kind, but also ridiculously stubborn when he's made his mind up. He's probably best known in the flat for mediation (because someone interrupted him whilst he was marking, probably) and being a protective dude if he has to be.

Re: Felicity's ghost tax - they all pay a third each so they can keep their friend around! I imagine they would willingly give up their avocados for a month to ensure their friend isn't repossessed. :|

I'm not picky about face claims, ages, etc, because this is more about the personality than anything else. \o/ Y'all can snag me via skype, aim, pm, etc, to discuss things. :')

EUROPA / GERARD'S PACK / 22 / PYPER AMERICA
played by jess

- Europa has a largely bohemian background; she's grown up in London, has always been a part of the hip and arty crowds, and has a lot of friends and acquaintances in those circles.

- Europa has made her living as an unconventional artist. Read: She paints with her feet. Probably best known for being told to clean up... whatever she's created recently.

- You know what, ask Sammi and Jess. :| She's so many wanted ads. All I know is the foot painting thing.

AARON / DANIEL'S PACK / 20 / TOM HOLLAND
played by leah?

- Bears the dubious distinction of being the youngest, Aaron is also new to the flat, having taken over Felicity's old room. He's fairly chipper, probably in the midst of studies or has a new job, and is generally pretty easy-going. He's the sort of person who can befriend anyone with enough time.

- That said, he's in Daniel's pack and he's there quite willingly, so it's a given that he could have a dark side, be generally manipulative, or just love the idea of being in the middle of the drama because hot damn every day is an adventure in Daniel's pack. One idea is that he's there because he wants to work his way up the ranks and learn some great tips about being in charge of shenanigans, but that's all up to you!

- As he's new in town, he's generally big-siblinged a little by Henry and Europa but, as they have such weird ideas about the world already, it's more like they make him take a phone with him when he goes drinking and if he could stay quiet when he comes home, that's much appreciated, thanks.

FELICITY / GHOST / 25-27 / GRACE PHIPPS
played by vicki

- Felicity died a few months ago and adapted... not terribly, actually. She already knew about ghosts, about ghost goggles, and tethers. When she died, she was a little bit pissed about it because she was just about to start watching Iron Fist, but she's still around, so she hangs around the apartment, being a little judgemental but mostly waiting until someone gets ghost goggles.

- Alive, she was pretty formidable as a person - sarcastic, sassy, and known in activist circles. She still maintains a lot of that attitude, but as she was generally fighting for good causes, she knows where her heart is and how to get someone's attention. Now that she's dead, she's a little upset that she can't continue her plight.

- Reason for death, etc, is totes up to you! I just imagine that when this lot do have goggles, she's gonna berate them for waiting so long, and everyone will know it's because they all missed each other really.

--------------------
- - - so i have spent so long searching, didn't know what i was looking for
user posted image
PMEmail
^
ivan petrov
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 09:06 PM
has Rep: 7 pts
I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket (Keep up) So many pretty girls around me and they waking up the rocket (Keep up) Why you mad? Fix ya face Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
job
mechanic
gerard's pack
aff.
vicki
alias

snagging felicity for no other reason than that's what my car is called \o/ plus i might as well add to my list of things i need to do/finish

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by page thirteen.@tda
PM
^
henry day
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 09:09 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
A notion cold as the night air Starts within in my head, Spreads like ink right through my veins. I am not a scholar and I don't believe in fate, Surely as I share your blood, will I end up the same?
job
teacher
johnny's pack
aff.
jade
alias

YASS give me four \o/

user posted image

--------------------
- - - so i have spent so long searching, didn't know what i was looking for
user posted image
PMEmail
^
leopold marsh
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 02:15 AM
has Rep: 10 pts
'Cause I am done with my graceless heart So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart 'Cause I like to keep my issues strong It's always darkest before the dawn
job
street fighter
lost boys
aff.
leah
alias

AARON IS MINE AND YOU KNOW WHY <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.