» staff
» updates
19th -- vote for your favourites in the three year awards +here!

1st april -- check out this month's announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

now i'm feeling a little tension, emmett!
leila bennett
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 03:22 AM
has Rep: 12 pts
All that I want Is to wake up fine Tell me that I'm alright That I ain't gonna die All that I want Is a hole in the ground You can tell me when it's alright For me to come out Hard times Gonna make you wonder why you even try Hard times Gonna take you down and laugh when you cry These lives And I still don't know how I even survive Hard times Hard times
job
stripper
gerard's pack
aff.
ess
alias

you're all i'll ever need
Should this be the last thing I see I want you to know it's enough for me 'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need I'm so in love, so in love So in love, so in love
Leila was certain that she was definitely drunk. It had happened some time ago, after her tenth glass of champagne, although she was now on her thirteenth. She was also incredibly frustrated which was why she continued to drink, she was hoping the more she consumed the less annoyed she would be, but it only continued to grow, becoming all she could think about, especially when she looked over at her stupid boyfriend. She thought the point of inviting her to a ball was to spend time with her, but no, Emmett was being the worst and spending all of his time talking to people that were apparently important to his company somehow. At first, she had tried to be a supportive girlfriend and stand by his side, but an hour or so had passed and she became bored and drifted off to get herself a drink and hadn't come back. She was mostly waiting to see how long it would take him to notice she was no longer by his side, he probably already knew, but she doubted he truly understood the severity of the dirty glares she was passing his way. He was definitely going to have to make this up to her somehow, better yet, maybe she should just call it quits and leave. She wanted to do things like yell at him though, which required her to hang around and wait for him to pay attention to her. Of course, she had ways to make him notice her, which was why she probably shouldn't have had so much to drink.

That said, Leila threw another glass of alcohol into her mouth before storming over to Emmett, she realised she should have kept some liquid in her glass to throw at him, but perhaps that would be too easy. She knew she was stumbling a little, but she still managed to make it to his side, hand reaching out to slap him in the arm before grabbing him sharply and forcing him to look at her. "If you don't pay attention to me right now," she started, poking a finger purposely into his chest. "I'm gonna take all my clothes off for these lovely people and make them pay attention to me. What's it gonna be, huh?" To her drunken mind, it sounded like a formidable threat, she was sure he'd be terrified, sure that he would have no choice but to do as he was told.

emmett | outfit |

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
emmett gray
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 09:23 PM
has Rep: 17 pts
i'm in the details with the devil so now the world can never get me on my level. i just gotta get you off the cage, i'm a young lover's rage. gonna need a spark to ignite.
job
ceo
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

my love is so wise and so pretty
Emmett, like a lot of businessmen, saw the ball as a chance to network a little, talk to a few people who might be interested in investing in Gray Med, etc. He had a job to do and often, that job was just him in an office, but there were absolutely occasions where he needed to don a slightly fancier suit and make a point of being Emmett Gray, esteemed CEO, member of the ancestral Gray family with their equally fancy history and family trees. He had used the ball for that, sure that he could talk to anyone about how great the company was doing and no, it wasn’t something he ultimately enjoyed but doing it kept him in a job and he felt very strongly about being safely employed in a company he had founded. Naturally, Leila, his beloved partner, should come along because, first of all, ladies loved balls (also, Emmett loved flowers), and secondly, it was always good for his image to have an actual partner in attendance with him. He, however, had been very caught up in his array of conversations so although he’d noted her leaving his side- that was cool, Leila could do her own thing- and he did get the weird feeling she was glaring at him a lot, he couldn’t do much to stop himself talking to a variety of businessmen about stocks and figures in the coming quarter.

He had just been left alone by yet another person when Leila returned although, in typical Leila fashion, she announced her presence not with a charming kiss on the cheek and a polite greeting, but with some light violence. “What?” he demanded, obviously very lovingly, turning to look at her when she pulled on his arm, a knee-jerk reaction to being hit when he didn’t think he’d done anything to warrant it. She was a little tipsy, he was sure, but he thought he shouldn’t hold that against her, because everyone had been there in their lives, surely. “Sorry, your threat is stripping?” he checked, not sure if he’d heard correctly but somewhat struggling to see why this was an issue. He knew that he should have angry jealous feelings, but he mostly found the concept hilarious because he wasn’t really taking it seriously. “Do you want their attention or mine? I’m friends with the Laurents, I’m sure they can give you the stage if you really want, but I’m much better looking and you get to take me home,” he pointed out, pretty sure that she could make a point if she really wanted, but frankly Emmett was a catch and Leila knew it.

leila / clothes /

--------------------
- - - i must confess i'm in love with my own sins
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.