» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

stay on my side tonight., jade's tracker!
adam sterling
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 12:48 AM
has Rep: 24 pts
My thoughts are the cold kind, I’ve got storm clouds that are brewing behind my eyes And my heart will be blacker than your eyes when I’m through with you.
job
fabulous trash
lost boys
aff.
jade
alias

Well I left my home on hollow bones While you were curled and sleeping And I wandered far beneath a concrete star And slept along the highways But even though I am lost all the time I've got hooks in my sides that you left there But you're not the same you died along the way Now we're ghosts and we're praying for winter

--------------------
- - - i'm the king of everything and my tongue is a weapon
user posted image
PMEmail
^
alfie hamilton
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 12:59 AM
has Rep: 22 pts
i give myself very good advice but i very seldom follow it. could explain the trouble that i'm always in. be patient is very good advice but the waiting makes me curious and i'd love the change should something strange begin.
job
painter
circle of seven
aff.
jade
alias

I give myself very good advice But I very seldom follow it That explains the trouble that I'm always in Be patient is very good advice But the waiting makes me curious And I'd love the change Should something strange begin Well I went along my merry way And I never stopped to reason i should've known there'd be a price to pay someday

--------------------
if you cut me i suppose i would bleed the colours of the evening stars.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
annabel blackwood
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 01:07 AM
has Rep: 1 pts
annabelle lies, sleeps with quiet eyes on the sea-drift sun, what can you do? and if i said, oh it's in your head, on this sea-drift sun, what can you do?
job
level three
--
aff.
jade
alias

She spoke in a tranquil tone, extremely clearly, and laconically, was not afraid of silences, and did not, as is the custom, make meaningless remarks to put people at ease. Her life was painful, very painful, but it doesn’t mean she was a victim. Even in defeat her spirit was clear as a sunny day, when everything is visible.

--------------------
gentle leaves, gentle leaves, please array a path for me.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
blue prescott
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 01:26 AM
has Rep: 6 pts
Honey, you are free As much as you can stand to be You are free And it's anything you think that means
job
baker
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

So much fear to get over And so much pain to get past Wish there was an easy way through Wish there was a way to learn it all And have my bright new shiny tools Without the cost attached I think we've paid enough Honey you are free As much as you can stand to be You are free And it's anything you think that means

--------------------
blue was a fanciful, but sensible thing.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
brendon stark
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 01:26 AM
has Rep: 0 pts
We'll stagger home after midnight, Sleep arm-in-arm in the stairwell. We'll fall apart on the weekend. These nights go on and on and on.
job
social worker
--
aff.
jade
alias

N/A

And when it rains On this side of town it touches everything Just say it again and mean it We don't miss a thing You made yourself a bed At the bottom of the blackest hole And convinced yourself that It's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore And no oh how could you do it Oh I never saw it coming No oh I need the ending
basics
active
dead

--------------------
you'll sleep 'til may and you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore
user posted image
PMEmail
^
charlie phillips
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 01:44 AM
has Rep: 9 pts
all these songs i'm hearing are so heartless. don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless. they say stay in your lane, boy, but we go where we want to.
job
intern
daniel's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Metaphorically I'm the man But literally I don't know what I'd do I'd live for you and that's hard to do Even harder to say when you know it's not true Even harder to write when you know that tonight There were people back home who tried talking to you But then you ignored them still All these questions they're for real

--------------------
- - - i wanted to be a better brother, better son
user posted image
wanted to be a better adversary to the evil i have done
PMEmail
^
christian alcott
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 03:49 PM
has Rep: 11 pts
show me your love before the world catches up 'cause there's always time for second guesses i don't wanna know. if you're gonna be the death of me, that's how i wanna go.
job
doctor
primus | h network
aff.
jade
alias

I can only hope it's true enough That every little thing I do for love Redeems me from the moments I deem worthy Of the worst things that I've done And saves me from myself at times of envy When I'm missing everyone If I wake in the morning I only need two more miracles to be a saint Everything I promised everyone I'd be

--------------------
later that night i held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
user posted image
and whispered, where does it hurt? it answered everywhere everywhere everywhere.
PMEmail
^
connor ward
 Posted: Apr 25 2015, 06:26 PM
has Rep: 15 pts
drink up baby, stay up all night with the things you could do, you won't but you might. the potential you'll be that you'll never see, the promises you'll only make. drink up with me and forget all about the pressure of days, do what i say, and i'll make you okay, drive them away, the images stuck in your head.
job
editor
--
aff.
jade
alias

A movie still photograph Through a martyr's eyes can I see I've seen the best of love the best of hate, the best reward is earned And I've paid for every single word I ever said Confetti rainfall in a quiet streets The beauty is in what you make it So get up on your feet Because tonight the world turned in me Because right now I don't dare to breathe

--------------------
- - - i try the same losing lucky numbers
user posted image
PMEmail
^
dean kennedy
 Posted: Apr 28 2015, 10:22 PM
has Rep: 15 pts
This house is a circus, berserk as fuck We tend to see that as a perk though. Look What it's done to your friends their memories are pretend And the last thing that they want is for the feeling to end
job
musician
north coven
aff.
jade
alias

Mad sounds in your ears make you feel alright They bring you back to life Mad sounds in your ears they make you get up and dance They make you get up Yeah they make you get up Love buckles under the strain of those wild nights Run but you cannot hide Mad sounds in your ears make you get up and dance Make you get up All night long reappear

--------------------
- - - oh, those silly boys in blue, well, they won't catch me and you
user posted image
PMEmail
^
diego salvador
 Posted: May 7 2015, 06:22 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
N/A
job
actor
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

N/A

And when the broken-hearted people Living in the world agree There will be an answer Let it be For though they may be parted there is Still a chance that they will see There will be an answer Let it be Let it be let it be let it be let it be Yeah, there will be an answer Let it be Let it be let it be let it be let it be Whisper words of wisdom Let it be
i held her hand in mine
tatiana novak

threads

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
eira park
 Posted: May 7 2015, 06:22 PM
has Rep: 1 pts
Make no apology It's death or victory On my authority Crash and burn Young and loaded Drop like a bullet shell Dress like a sleeper cell I'd rather go to hell Than be in purgatory
job
thief
neverlander
aff.
jade
alias

I told 'em all where to stick it I left town with a dime to my name I said I'm done with all of my fake friends Self-righteous pawns in a losing game Got my band and a light that won't go out Been burning since the day I was born So I cried just a little then I'll dry my eyes Cause I'm not a little girl no more Some of us have to grow up sometimes
threads

--------------------
hard times, gonna take you down and laugh when you cry.
user posted image
these lives, and i still don't know how i even survive.
PMEmail
^
elias khan
 Posted: May 22 2015, 06:06 PM
has Rep: 12 pts
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier. I know that the clubs are weapons of war. I know that diamonds mean money for this art But that's not the shape of my heart.
job
tarot reader
daniel's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Never an honest word And that was when I ruled the world It was a wicked and wild wind Blew down the doors to let me in Shattered windows and the sound of drums People couldn't believe what I'd become Revolutionaries wait For my head on a silver plate Just a puppet on a lonely string Oh who would ever want to be king

--------------------
- - - never an honest word and that was when i ruled the world
user posted image
PMEmail
^
emma laurent
 Posted: Jun 2 2015, 05:22 PM
has Rep: 24 pts
It's in the whispered words That come out from the start And define the fine lines Between love and art And in time you'll find It's just a lover's art.
job
store assistant
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

So completely beautiful You teach me to sing again So sweetly I will sing for you If you let me in When you wake up Wear your morning crown No make up Beautiful You teach me to love again So deeply I will fall for you If you let me When you give up Bear your only heart No regrets Beautiful You teach me Whole again So sweetly I will be with you If you let me in

--------------------
you have drank of the fountain of innocence and experienced the long, cold, wintry years.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
emmett gray
 Posted: Jun 5 2015, 08:24 PM
has Rep: 16 pts
i'm in the details with the devil so now the world can never get me on my level. i just gotta get you off the cage, i'm a young lover's rage. gonna need a spark to ignite.
job
ceo
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

I thought of angels Choking on their halos Get them drunk on rose water See how dirty I can get them Pulling out their fragile teeth And clip their tiny wings Anything you say can and will be held against you So only say my name It will be held against you Anything you say can and will be held against you So only say my name
emmett p. gray
application

gonna need a spark to ignite
plotter

so only say my name
character development

--------------------
- - - i must confess i'm in love with my own sins
user posted image
PMEmail
^
eric knight
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 10:58 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
I wanna scream one last death medley, I am looking for a reason to secure a forward motion, Love that golden rule, Secrets are the truth, they are the truth, We need that silver rule
job
detective
hunters network
aff.
jade
alias

i talk to god as much as i talk to satan 'cause i want to hear both sides does that make me cynical there are no miracles and this is no miraculous life i savour hate as much as i crave love because i'm just a twisted guy is this the pinnacle of being alive now i see the light well i look up to god but i see trouble 'cause this ain't a miracle
threads

--------------------
angels fall to the floor like they would if i was captain -
user posted image
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.