» staff
» updates
19th -- vote for your favourites in the three year awards +here!

1st april -- check out this month's announcements +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

only a true friend would be that honest., nora!
kavya kumari
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 03:35 PM
has Rep: 15 pts
my heels are designer, so boys land at my feet. all the girls are local birds, i am the nightingale of the club.
job
barista
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

hold on when you get love and let go when you give it
Kavya didn’t really make much of a point of spending time with her internet friends, which she knew was a bad thing but like, they were a text away and she was often busy and quite lazy. Anyway, she was still reeling from meeting Wyatt IRL, which had led to something akin to a proper relationship, so maybe she was just scared to see them in real life in case she ended up dating them too and then she wouldn’t know how to explain her new polyamorous lifestyle to her parents. Still, Nora was free, and being a vampire, Kavya had to accept she was going to be having a bit of a late night but it was no different to watching Netflix until late, so she supposed she’d survive it. She did have to wrestle with London traffic a little, but that was also quite normal at this hour.

The tea garden felt weirdly quaint to her, as a place to get a hot beverage, because she was used to kitchens that smelt of steamed milk and coffee, and the tea garden was so nice-looking, but it was vampire-friendly and all. She spotted Nora already there, and she settled down opposite, taking off her coat so that she could be super comfortable (although, to be fair, her hoody was equally comfortable, and she had obviously made an effort to see a friend). “Hi! I’m gonna get a drink in a second,” she assured Nora, because Kavya hated to be the only one sitting somewhere with a drink, it always felt awkward. “But how are you? I know we were texting on the way here, but…”

nora / clothes /

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
nora sparrow
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:09 am
has Rep: 4 pts
There was a bounty hunter in the depths of space And she could easily combine your stupid ass with your face Her name was Samus Aran, and she would destroy Metroids When she wasn't totally pissed, she was extremely annoyed
job
computer programmer
south coven
aff.
hannah
alias

our hero of the ages with a sword and helping hand

Nora wasn't often a fan of meeting friends out in public. A part of her tended to only leave the house just to be sure that she saw fresh air once in a while, and that was usually only for things like keeping herself alive and low energy interactions with the world. Still, between herself and Kavya they'd decided they should enter the outside world and try it for a little while, and she supposed that was good for their friendship or something, but she couldn't help but feel as though at any minute she was going to find herself completely exhausted with the concept of being outside. She never minded it very much with Piper though, so she supposed perhaps she was growing as a person or something ridiculous and terrible to comprehend. Fortunately, she and Kavya kept their normal conversation going the whole way there so it didn't feel weird when they had to start one when she got there.

Nora couldn't say she enjoyed being the first one there, but at the very least she could settle herself with a drink and look as unapproachable as possible. In fact, she didn't take her earphones out at all until Kavya was right in front of her. "Hey," She greeted in return, putting her phone down and replacing it only with her drink instead so she didn't feel like she didn't know what to do with her hands. "Well, I haven't died... again... in the last five minutes, so I think I'm doing good," Nora returned with her signature less than charming bluntness, but she assumed Kavya knew she only meant it as a joke. "You can go get one if you want, though, I'll still be here," She assured her, thinking it silly that she wait for some arbitrary moment to go get her drink.

tag: kavya | outfit

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.