» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

once you go without it nothing else will do, dora!
maxwell remington ii
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 07:23 PM
has Rep: 6 pts
some people talk about that love at first sight shit to keep it real i don't know whether i believe it's true but if it is then tell me if i'm wrong or right if i fell in love with you before i even knew
job
ceo
south coven
aff.
sammi
alias

Maxwell was not someone who typically favored to attend the national art gallery. It really wasn’t his thing, and he found it a bit boring, but it was rude for him to turn down an invitation from Caitlyn Aston, and thus he had no problem going. She was someone who had a great deal of influence over people, and so Maxwell had to oblige, having known her from...ages ago. Thankfully, it was incredibly doubtful that she was going to decide that inviting Lydia would be hilarious, and so upon his arrival he ignored many of the eyes that were on him and pushed through to try to figure out where she was, bumping into someone in the process. Max was about to mumble out a quick apology before realizing he had run into Dora...again and Max found himself rolling his eyes. ”I’m beginning to think you’re trying to run into me on purpose,” he noted, a bit annoyed.

It was around then that he decided to square her up, realizing that she was alone, ”Don’t tell me you’re here at the gallery alone...that would just be...too sad.” However, Max was ignoring the fact that currently he was alone and it would appear that was equally as sad, but at least he had intentions of meeting up with someone, not like Dora here who was clearly not waiting for someone (at least from his brief assessment), and it was much more hilarious for him to think that she was there alone--served her right for being so difficult and annoying all the time.

270 words • Outfit • hahahaha

PM
^
theodora rey
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 07:22 AM
has Rep: 4 pts
I'm a wanderess I'm a one night stand Don't belong to no city Don't belong to no man I'm the violence in the pouring rain I'm a hurricane
job
socialite
hunter's network
aff.
leah
alias

You're dirty, disgusting, But I can't get enough of your loving
HUSBAND // OUTFIT // 499 WORDS
Dora wasn’t much for art galleries. It wasn’t her preferred place to hang out, and definitely not her idea of an ideal date venue. But when Caitlyn Aston - one of her few mother’s few socialite friends who she actually liked - had insisted she would set Dora up for a blind date and have him meet her at the National Gallery, she couldn’t exactly deny her. Dora didn’t need a date, or a boyfriend for that part, but when Caitlyn Aston got it in her head to set you up with someone, you couldn’t protest. She was so tenacious and persistent that Dora’s dodging skills hadn’t worked. She’d ultimately been roped into it anyway, and had reluctantly promised she would try it only just this once. Her mother was extremely happy though (uncannily so, if you’d ask her), glad for the prospect of Dora potentially dating someone who was closer to London’s elite and far away from their East End roots. Dora, on the other hand, was wary and very very displeased. There was only so much she could do to keep up her appearances of being the perfect socialite daughter, and this was stretching the very limits of it.

She’d still turned up in the gallery, even if she was fully prepared to bolt at the first sign of trouble. Despite her misgivings about the entire situation, she didn’t really want to let either Caitlyn or her mother down (mostly because she was mildly terrified of the both of them), and so she’d actually made an effort to look good, wearing her best date outfit. She roamed around the gallery for a while, knowing she was early but taking the extra time to mentally run through possible blind-date-like conversations in her head. She wasn’t exactly used to something like this, so she had no precedent to go upon, really.

She was so caught up in mulling over the possible outcomes of this situation that she almost didn’t notice who she’d bumped into. But of course, the familiar sharp suit and sarcastic sneer were all the unmistakable signs that she’d run into the very last person she wanted to. “Max,” she bit out dryly, “what are you doing here?” She made it sound like he was encroaching on her personal space somehow, which was ironic considering this was technically a public place and he had every right to be here. “Don’t flatter yourself,” she continued, “I’d never want to see your face on purpose.” She kept glaring at him, her mood suddenly dampening considerably as it was bound to happen on running into Maxwell Remington II. “I’d have you know that I’m waiting for my date,” she felt the need to retort back, even if there really was no reason for him to know that piece of information, “Unlike you, who no one in their right mind would want to date, I’m sure.”

--------------------
--When the sun came up, you were looking at me
user posted image
PM
^
maxwell remington ii
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 11:43 PM
has Rep: 6 pts
some people talk about that love at first sight shit to keep it real i don't know whether i believe it's true but if it is then tell me if i'm wrong or right if i fell in love with you before i even knew
job
ceo
south coven
aff.
sammi
alias

Maxwell thought it seemed pretty obvious what he was doing at the gallery--the same as anyone else would be doing in an exquisite art gallery. It made perfect sense to him, anyway, which he was wondering how it was possible that Dora wouldn’t have known that. ”I’m at the national art gallery, clearly,” he retorted, rolling his eyes, ”Honestly, I didn’t take you as a complete idiot.” It wasn’t meant to be a compliment, but honestly he had expected more out of Dora. Maxwell was allowed to go to galleries if he so pleased, and Dora was as well. He wasn’t going to inquire what her purpose for being there was, since he could easily guess that since she was alone that she was just...spending time alone, which was rather odd. ”For someone who didn’t want to see my face, you’ve been seeing quite a lot of it recently.”

He was honestly just trying to annoy her at this point. Maxwell didn’t really need to pretend like they were the greatest friends ever, at least in his mumbled words to her. If anyone overheard, they might have realized the amount of shade that was being thrown back and forth, but otherwise it was appearing as if the two were just engaging in a conversation. ”Oh, a date? I pity the poor man,” he snarked just as easily back to her, tilting his head to the side and raising his eyebrows to gauge her reaction. It was just so easy for him to insult her that Maxwell couldn’t help himself. ”Ironically, I’ve had many dates, as I would think you would know to be quite apparent,” he rolled his eyes. There were people practically lining up to date him, especially after his and Lydia’s very public split, ”As a matter of fact, I’m waiting for Caitlyn Aston, perhaps you’ve heard of her?” It was hard to imagine that Dora wouldn’t have heard of Caitlyn, as Miss Aston was well-known, especially in the most elite of circles.

349 words • Outfit • hahahaha
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.