» staff
» updates
20th february -- save your characters in this month's activity check +here!

18th february -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

you almost had me fooled, shey
cecily charles
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:03 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
N/A
job
actress
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

316 words for shey
Cecily never really conformed to the norm when it came to the popular holidays. Valentines day to her most years was just like any other day. She never really had a valentine and she never really wanted to. Something about receiving flowers and candy one day a year just to pretend that everything is perfect when in reality everything about relationships really was just shit. She’d been laying in bed bored throwing darts at the drywall in her flat waiting for an opportunity to present itself. She’d been blowing up shey’s DM’s waiting for some sort of reply. She wanted attention and apparently his camera and skulking was more important, so naturally she invited herself out with him and that was the short version of how Cecily found herself hiding in a bush breathing down Shey’s neck with a camera around her own waiting and she was getting really bored of it.

”Is this really what you do for fun, because I can think of about ten other things I’d rather be doing with you in this bush right now,” She said whispering in his ear before leaning back and sitting in the dirt making herself comfortable. It was cold outside and she knew that this was something that he did for a living, but she was pretty sure that it was the worst career choice ever and that she was far more entertaining this evening. Fiddling with his spare camera she put it up to her eye and zoomed in and out on the lense focusing on Shey’s ears and then his whole head, then his nose and then his whole head again. ”You really do have such a squishy baby face,” Cecily said reaching out and poking his cheek while still zooming in and out on the camera while she tried to entertain herself in PG related ways.
PM
^
shey starling
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 05:37 PM
has Rep: 5 pts
it's a lie a lie i catch you every time in your lust, your lust every time you close your eyes i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talkin
job
freelance paparazzi
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

cecily. clothes
Shey was never someone who typically brought along anyone while he worked. Granted, Cecily invited herself and he figured it would be much more of a scene trying to get her to leave than let her stay...His twitter was another thing--it was typically relatively a high traffic zone as people bought pictures from him or he posted them himself, but Cecily had gone to great lengths to get his attention and he wasn’t sure how much attention on him he could bare, so if it meant she had to tag along (and likely never again since she didn’t seem very interested). Regardless, he found himself growing quite flustered with her proximity and constant breathing down his neck was becoming quite the distraction as he maintained as steady of hands as he could...watching...and waiting. ”I’m sure those ten other things won’t be paying my bills, however,” he pointed out, ”And honestly, this is the only boring bit of it, if you’d just look.”

As if on cue, he had his camera aimed and finger pressed down to begin snapping photos of the people who walked by, or that were around in general. Typically it made things a bit more tricky for him, but people were known to draw their own conclusions and he wasn’t in a place to stop them...Shey was prone to encouraging them more anyway. However as he was preparing to take his next round of shots, he became very aware of someone watching him, and then Cecily was poking at his cheek, ”Oh my god, no I don’t,” he retorted with a frown, ”And be careful with that,” he muttered, feeling a bit nervous letting someone else hold onto one of his cameras. It was weird--it made him anxious, and she was treating it like a toy which didn’t improve the matters. ”You’re the one who wanted to come along,” he pointed out, ”So I’m going to finish this and then we can do whatever you want to do after, or during, or whatever.”

PM
^
cecily charles
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 07:27 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
N/A
job
actress
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

388 words for shey
”It depends on how good you are doesn’t it Shey. We can make arrangements if you want,” Cecily said with a smirk on her face knowing that she was happy to sit there and distract Shey by making him completely flustered over what she was saying until he got to the point of giving up. There were other nights that he could be doing this, not the nights that she wanted him, didn’t he understand what it meant to be her bitch, because he was doing an awful job at keeping her satisfied right now. Cecily watched when he told her to look and she heard him snapping his camera at a couple leaving the restaurant they were staked outside. She couldn’t recognize them from afar, but she was pretty sure that if she had a zoom in camera on their face she would find what he was watching much more amusing. ”They don’t even know we are here,” Cecily said a little bit on awe at the power she felt by completely blending into the shrub.

Cecily had made to get up and throw herself around Shey’s shoulder and pinch his cheeks, each of which she had accomplished if only to be more annoying than the last five minutes, but as she pulled herself back off of him she felt the strap on the camera around her neck break loose and come crashing to the ground. She looked at Shey with wide eyes looking between him and the camera that had made a definite cracked class sound as it hit the ground. Without even skipping a beat she started talking, ”I can fix that. I can replace that I promise. It’ll be better than that one. I’ll get it tomorrow!” Cecily never really cared when she messed things up, but right now she felt herself grovelling and trying to get him to forgive the fact that she basically took his baby and dropped it on the ground after she was trusted to hold it. ”It’ll be fine see good as new,” She said picking it up and putting the lense cover on it so that he wouldn’t have to look at the crack across the glass staring at her and screaming that she’d just fucked up again.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.