» staff
» updates
15th september -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

how did you find us?, guests welcome!
ethan
 Posted: May 24 2016, 06:48 PM
ethan
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

I was riding a freight train with a bunch of guys somewhere in Indiana. One of them mentioned a holy figure that they intended to see, way out in New Mexico. I still had a little money left, and all the time in the world, so I told him that I'd go with him and sample life on the road. We hopped off the train and hitchhiked down through Missouri, taking any ride that came our way. One time, we were crammed in the back of this pickup truck with four other guys - two Filipino brothers, a toothless old drifter and a recently-graduated biology student - and the truck took this sharp left turn and I was nearly lost over the side. One of the Filipinos grabbed my arm as I was about to go over; I owe him my life.

On and on we traveled, through Oklahoma and the northern part of Texas until finally, we were deposited in the vast emptiness of the Chihuahuan Desert in the southernmost part of New Mexico. Figuring there was nothing better to do than to walk and try to find this mystical holy man, we shrugged our packs back up onto our shoulders and set out into the sand. We wandered for forty days and nights, surviving on a hallucinogenic compound derived from the peyote cactus and whatever animals we could catch and roast over an open fire. On the morning of the forty-first day, we spotted a figure in the distance. He approached us and my friend confirmed that this was the holy man that he had come searching for. This man allowed us each to ask him one question; he assured us that he had unlimited knowledge of the universe and was unable to lie about such things. I went first. I racked my brain, but the mescaline was still clouding my senses making it hard to grasp onto a question to ask this man. Eventually, I stammered out the words; "Do you know any good modern supernatural RP sites?" The man smiled and took a scrap of paper from his pocket, on which was scrawled 'crookedkind.jcink.net'.

My friend asked him what the meaning of life was. Do you know, I've quite forgotten the holy man's answer. I think I was writing Holland's bio at the time.
^
claudia lincoln
 Posted: May 24 2016, 07:36 PM
has Rep: 28 pts
Cause it's my problem If I wanna pack up and run away It's my business if I feel the need to Smoke and drink and sway It's my problem, it's my problem If I feel the need to hide And it's my problem if I have no friends And feel I want to die
job
editorial assistant
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

ethan wins a prize for most creative answer

on an unrelated note the dork-o-meter in here just went sky high

--------------------
i'd rather walk alone, than play a supporting role
user posted image
set by heartfelt@tda
PMEmail
^
aditya mathur
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 12:04 PM
aditya mathur
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

I found this site through Jade basically, but if we're real technical- then TDA, because ofc, I met Jade (and Hannah) on TDA http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
Tbh, I've been thinking of getting into RPing for a while now to hone my writing skills, but I was always just very overwhelmed by the rp world (and html coding, which i still haven't gotten the hang of, ngl)
But the final push came when Jade and I were discussing Student of the Year on skype (which we often end up doing because reasons http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif) and then the discussion went on to Veer (Jade's character) and how it would be really cool if he had a love interest with Sid as the FC. And soon enough, we were thinking up scenarios with the two of them- and Adi was created. I bugged Jade a lot with the coding (bc, like I said, I know nothing about html), and thanks 5ever for indulging me and answering my 10000000 annoying questions, Jade! <3

I hope I get the hang of this soon and possibly create more characters on the board http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

(PS-you guys have an amazing site, btw. I love the plot, and I love the threads- which I routinely stalk, ngl)
^
evelyn lennox
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 01:35 PM
has Rep: 14 pts
Cause sometimes it's beauty, sometimes it's pain Sometimes it's sunshine, and sometimes it's rain I'm clued up and now I get it Just make the best of what you have Clued up and now I get it Just make the best of what you have
job
museum scientist
n/a
aff.
hannah
alias

i appreciate that tda seems to be our biggest source of people, but yes thank u for sharing, if ur confused about anything and jade isn't around feel free to give me a shout

--------------------
they will never get to the heart you hold inside
user posted image
beaut of a set by beyond the rain@tda
PMEmail
^
max flynn
 Posted: May 7 2017, 09:11 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
What would you think if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me? Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song And I'll try not to sing out of key.
job
photographer
johnny's pack
aff.
jade
alias

bump bc hannah and i are curious :]

--------------------
i want so badly to believe that there is truth, that love is real
user posted image
and i want life in every word to the extent that it's absurd
PMEmail
^
julien fontaine
 Posted: May 7 2017, 09:21 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
As an unperfect actor on the stage, Who with his fear is put besides his part, Or some fierce thing replete with too much rage, Whose strength's abundance weakens his own heart; So I, for fear of trust, forget to say The perfect ceremony of love's rite, And in mine own love's strength seem to decay, O'ercharg'd with burden of mine own love's might.
job
writer
n/a
aff.
leah
alias

[slides in 4 months late] whutup fam

i was looking to return to rp for a while now and had been lurking both tumblr and jcink rps looking for something that'd strike my fancy. one oppurtune day i was lurking sp and saw the ck button down below and clicked on it. needless to say, my life was ruined forever (i kid, ck's the best thing that happened to me)

--------------------
thou art more lovely and more t e m p e r a t e.
user posted image
PM
^
eleonore devereux
 Posted: May 7 2017, 11:12 PM
has Rep: 5 pts
sorry i ain't got no money i'm not trying to be funny but i left it all at home today you can call me what you wanna i ain't giving you a dollar this time i ain't gonna run away you might knock me down you might knock me down but i will get back up again you can call it how you wanna i ain't giving you a dollar this time i ain't gonna run away
job
promoter
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

are you ready for this wholesome tale?

i was finished with my degree, i had moved home, was currently not doing anything with my life, i hadn't started my job yet, and basically jess made me <3 (but tbh i wanted to be here forever)
PM
^
adelyn colton
 Posted: May 10 2017, 04:24 AM
adelyn colton
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

I was looking for a new supernatural creatures site to join and found you guys on Caution.
^
ivan petrov
 Posted: May 10 2017, 08:20 AM
has Rep: 7 pts
I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket (Keep up) So many pretty girls around me and they waking up the rocket (Keep up) Why you mad? Fix ya face Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
job
mechanic
gerard's pack
aff.
vicki
alias

it was all leah's fault.

the end.

(no seriously, leah persuaded me but tbf, i'd been stalking the site for a while bc i found it through jade and hannah and being on ww with them both.)

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by page thirteen.@tda
PM
^
isabelle jones
 Posted: May 10 2017, 02:39 PM
isabelle jones
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

I was casually stalking the sigs requests on tda (because pretty graphics!) and was curious about where those sigs are made for and found this site. Looked around for like a couple of weeks and decided to join. The end.

I know, it's a very touching story.
^
marcus okello
 Posted: May 16 2017, 02:39 AM
marcus okello
has
job
aff.
alias
N/A

i saw ads on tda and stalked the site for a while & harassed jade & hannah with excessive questions. then i decided to go for it bc yolo. i am a total rp noob which i think is clear even after being on the site for 6 months, heh :||
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.