» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

stay on my side tonight., jade's tracker!
sébastien devlin
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 10:22 PM
has Rep: 26 pts
well, i lie, i cheat, and i steal and i don't give two shits about the way that you feel. i barely know who you are but i'll break your heart and then i'll sleep in your car.
job
con man
neverlander
aff.
jade
alias

He's not as clever as he likes to think He's just ambitious with his arguing He's crap at dancing yeah and he can't hold his drink Deep down he's just like everybody else I'm not as awesome as this song makes out i'm angry underweight and sketching out I'm building bonfires on my vanities and doubts To get warm just like everybody else

--------------------
servant to the poor, butler to the great, comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate
user posted image
PMEmail
^
serena bishop
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 10:00 PM
has Rep: 9 pts
I admit that in the past I've been a nasty. They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch. yes, i've had the odd complaint but on the whole i've been a saint.
job
research assistant
dark magic circle
aff.
jade
alias

Now we're lost somewhere in outer space In a hotel room where demons play They run around beneath our feet We roll around beneath these sheets I've got a lover A love like religion I'm such a fool for sacrifice It's coming down down coming down I've got a lover And I'm unforgiven I'm such a fool to pay this price

--------------------
i sold my soul to a three-piece and he told me i was holy.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
stephen knight
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 10:01 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
Another head aches, another heart breaks I am so much older than I can take And my affection, well it comes and goes I need direction to perfection, no no no no Help me out
job
accountant
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

when there's nowhere else to run is there room for one more son if you can't hold on if you can't hold on hold on i wanna stand up i wanna let go you know you know no you don't i wanna shine on in the hearts of man i wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand another head aches another heart breaks i'm so much older than my heart can take
stephen c. knight
application

dead threads

--------------------
we're holding our own in a great big storm -
user posted image
and though we're cutting it close, we won't let go.
PMEmail
^
tate cooper
has Rep: 10 pts
this time i'm ready to run. wherever you are is the place i belong 'cause i wanna be free and i wanna be young. i will never look back now i'm ready to run. escape from the city and follow the sun.
job
care home assistant
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

I feel the waves getting started It's a rush inside I can't control Your eyes keep pulling me in I know I know I know Your friends all talking 'bout me They say I got no chance at all But your fire is burning deep In my soul my soul my soul I ain't up for debating Ain't enough for the taking You got the world shaking

--------------------
if you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
user posted image
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, if all men count with you, but none too much;
PMEmail
^
tessa lovelace
has Rep: 1 pts
Let's walk down the road that has no end Steal away where only angels tread Heaven or hell or somewhere in between Cross your heart to take me when you leave Don't go Please don't go Don't go without me
job
florist
circle of seven
aff.
jade
alias

you're a red string tied to my finger a little love letter i carry with me you're sunlight smoke rings and cigarettes kisses from silver screens oh dear never saw you coming oh my look what you have done you're my favourite song always on the tip of my tongue you own me with whispers of poetry your mouth is a melody i memorise so sweet it hear it echo everywhere i go
tessa p. lovelace
application

dance, marionette
plotter

dead threads

--------------------
in a way, you are poetry material -
you are full of cloudy subtleties i am willing to spend a lifetime figuring out;

user posted image
words burst in your essence and you carry their dust in the pores of your ethereal individuality.
PMEmail
^
thalia major
 Posted: May 2 2017, 01:11 AM
has Rep: 0 pts
And the only solution was to stand and fight And my body was bruised and I was set alight But you came over me like some holy rite And although I was burning, you're the only light
job
level zero
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

I'm gonna be released from behind these lines And I don't care whether I live or die And I'm losing blood I'm gonna leave my bones And I don't want your heart it leaves me cold I don't want your future I don't need your past One bright moment Is all I ask I'm gonna leave my body moving up to higher ground I'm gonna lose my mind History keeps pulling me down
completed

--------------------
and i've been taking chances, i've been setting myself up for the fall
user posted image
i've been keeping secrets from my heart and from my soul
PMEmail
^
theodore de luca
 Posted: May 2 2017, 01:11 AM
has Rep: 20 pts
come away, young man, where the ground is red and you need a mask to breathe. oh it's been so hard but your luck could change if you'd just roll up your sleeves.
job
intern
daniel's pack
aff.
jade
alias

And I hear you say Oh my stubborn son don't you just say you need no one But don't you see danger danger danger headed to oblivion Follow the hunt far as I could Through a dozen weathers Petrified wood And I took one shot in the dark And fired the bullet silver to heart And oh God now here it comes and it's too dark to aim this gun

--------------------
- - - i think there's a flaw in my code
user posted image
PMEmail
^
thomas harlow
 Posted: May 9 2017, 03:25 PM
has Rep: 9 pts
You electrify my life. Let's conspire to ignite All the souls that would die just to feel alive. I'll never let you go If you promise not to fade away. Never fade away.
job
private detective
johnny's pack
aff.
jade
alias

Come ride with me Through the veins of history I'll show you a god who Falls asleep on the job And how can we win When fools can be kings Don't waste your time Or time will waste you No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive No one's gonna take me alive

--------------------
all we've got is that maybe you love me and maybe i love you.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
tyler linton
 Posted: May 9 2017, 03:25 PM
Where I come from isn't all that great My automobile is a piece of crap My fashion sense is a little whack And my friends are just as screwy as me
job
odd jobber
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

You escaped like a runaway train Off the tracks and down again And my heart's beating like a steam boat tugging all your burdens On my shoulders In the mourning I'll rise In the mourning I'll let you die In the mourning all my worries Now there's nothing but time that's wasted And words that have no backbone And now it seems like
tyler e. linton
application

thread
PMEmail
^
veer raichand
 Posted: May 9 2017, 03:26 PM
has Rep: 8 pts
i'm too hot, hot damn, call the police and the fireman. i'm too hot, hot damn. make a dragon wanna retire, man. say my name, you know who i am.
job
hot fireman
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

Hey, baby, won't you look my way I can be your new addiction Hey baby what you gotta say All you're giving me is fiction I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time I found out that everybody talks Everybody talks everybody talks It started with a whisper And that was when I kissed her And then she made my lips hurt I can hear the chitchat
oh, that boy's a slag
tristan harlow

let my body do the work
leopold marsh

--------------------
- - - i'll be your sun and your moon tonight
user posted image
PMEmail
^
verity mclain
 Posted: May 19 2017, 08:18 PM
Broken hearts, broken homes and broken bones, secret love, let me go. You know I gotta find my own way Through mistakes that I can't change.
job
archivist
circle of seven
aff.
jade
alias

Why'd you take the long way home? I watched you walk slow past my window Is that what you did it for? I think it's best you left me alone You know I'm bound to make you cry From up here I can see the Carlyle I can see the Louvre shining in your eyes I never meant to set the world on fire Just wanted something you'd remember me by
completed

--------------------
- - - i think i'm ready to free this grand romantic in me
user posted image
PMEmail
^
vita wildes
 Posted: May 29 2017, 08:33 PM
has Rep: 13 pts
we'll lay here for years or for hours, your hand in my hand, so still and discreet, so long, we'd become the flowers. we'd feed well the land and i'll be home with you.
job
civil servant
gerard's pack
aff.
jade
alias

When I was a child I heard voices Some would sing and some would scream You soon find you have few choices I learned the voices died with me When I was a child I'd sit for hours Staring into open flame Something in it had a power Could barely tear my eyes away All you have is your fire And the place you need to reach Don't you ever tame your demons

--------------------
her fight and fury is fiery, oh, but she loves like sleep to the freezing.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
wesley devereux
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 06:49 PM
Boy, you better put that pen to paper, charm your way out. If you talk, you better walk, you better back your shit up With more than good hooks while you're all under the gun.
job
writer
n/a
aff.
jade
alias

come save me from walking off a windowsill in the rain or i'll sleep in the rain don't you remember when i was a bird nad you were a map now he drags down miles in america briefcase in hand he took the days for pageant and became mad as rabbits with bushels of bad habits who could ask for any more yeah who could have more
threads

--------------------
swear to shake it up if you swear to listen -
user posted image
oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention.
PMEmail
^
william clarke
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 03:48 PM
has Rep: 2 pts
i don't wanna be broke, i don't wanna be saved, i don't wanna be S.O.L. give me rolling hills and tonight can be the night that i stand among the thousand thrills. mister, cut me some slack 'cause i don't wanna go back, i want a new day and age.
job
level five
spectre squad
aff.
jade
alias

Save some face you know you've only got one Change your ways while you're young Boy one day you'll be a man Oh girl he'll help you understand Smile like you mean it Smile like you mean it Looking back at sunsets on the Eastside We lost track of the time Dreams aren't what they used to be Some things sat by so carelessly Smile like you mean it

--------------------
i've got this sentimental heart that beats.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
zane spencer
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 03:51 PM
has Rep: 21 pts
but i never look inward, try not to look upwards, and some nights i pray a sign is gonna come to me but usually i'm just trying to get some sleep.
job
drummer
--
aff.
jade
alias

Growing old is getting old I often find myself here thinking About the birds the boats and past loves that flew away or started sinking And it's crazy here without you I used to think this all was ours We'd stay up late debate on how we'd find our way Say it's all up in the stars Some nights I rule the world With bar lights and pretty girls

--------------------
- - - a miracle of moving parts, a study in survival.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.