» staff
» updates
15th september -- supernatural sign ups are now open +here!

» spotlights

Closed
New Poll

you can stand under my umbrella, bryson!
nic woods
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 01:26 AM
has Rep: 5 pts
you said you're sick and tired of it, but i need you morning, night and day oh i miss you every single way we said forever but forever couldn't wait for us you were my last young renegade heartache it only took one night caught in the eye of a hurricane darling we had to say goodbye
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Black butterflies and deja vu
Nic definitely couldn’t have pictured being relocated to London in his future when he was far younger, however now that he was here, he was eager to network and expand his horizons. Maybe this was what he needed in order to catch a break? Either way, it led him to doing a number of runways and photoshoots worldwide. If he had the chance to, he’d do work opportunities at home, including this high-end raincoat spread for some magazine that Nic wasn’t paying that much attention to. As such, he was there to do a job, which was to look phenomenal and brooding, being promised the centerpiece of the entire spread (which he expected regardless) and shifted from pose to pose with such ease it was as if he was made for this (maybe he was).

Nic was finally getting a break as they reviewed some of the shots they took and decided what they needed from the models there. ”It seems so stupid that we have to stage rain indoors when there is plenty outside,” Nic retorted, rolling his eyes as he approached one of the other models that were there for the spread. ”Nic,” he introduced, ”I don’t think I’ve seen you around much.” Of course, he’d seen so many people there was a chance they’d met several times before, ”I’m surprised they let you take off your outfit, what if they need to reshoot something with you in it?” Like they’d have to reshoot something with Nic unless it was one of the group shots--people could blink at the worst of times, and he was already annoyed dealing with the fake rainy mist they had blowing around their studio area with some faux green screen background. For all Nic knew, this background was going to be space or something more ridiculous like Oklahoma. His gaze shifted from his fellow model to the catering table beside him, and he scrunched up his nose in distaste. Clearly they weren’t fully aware of what models eat, especially when there is work involved.

350 words
these are your notes.

PM
^
bryson graham
 Posted: May 2 2017, 11:28 PM
has Rep: 9 pts
--
job
FBI agent
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

If there was one thing that Bryson hated more than his desk job back in D.C. it was that he was being forced to actually go to model shoots and things to keep up his persona. They were all FBI approved and knew who he was and what he was doing, but it was still weird being pushed around like everyone else even for the most miniscule of all the jobs. Currently Bryson was being forced to simply be a pretty shirtless face that blended into the back drop, which he was happy enough about. The shoots where he had been forced to be the center of attention where definitely not his favorite. Finally for the time being he was done getting drenched and tugged his hoodie over his wet abs heading directly for the food table. While in England Bryson was still keeping up on his fbi training and making sure he was ready to hit the streets again when he was welcomed back with open arms. Regardless after snuggling in his hoodie and shaking his wet hair like a dog he reached first thing for the bowl filled with something that similarly resembled cheetos and began stuffing them in his mouth multiples at a time.

Through a mouth full of food he began speaking to the kid next to him, ”Yeah it’s stupid. I’ve never seen so much rain in my life.” Bryson was trying to choke down the cheetos without looking like a complete slob but the model kept speaking to him regardless.

”I was the topless guy, in the back,” Bryson said looking down at his pants where he wiggled his soaking wet jeans. He was pretty sure that worse case he rubs his hands on his hoodie and throws it off to take more photos. Bryson wasn’t very good at playing the part of caring actor either he realized, things just didn’t matter in this world to him. ”I don’t think that will be much a problem,” Bryson said shrugging finally able to swallow his mouth full of cheetos.
BY MITZI
PM
^
nic woods
 Posted: May 8 2017, 03:32 AM
you said you're sick and tired of it, but i need you morning, night and day oh i miss you every single way we said forever but forever couldn't wait for us you were my last young renegade heartache it only took one night caught in the eye of a hurricane darling we had to say goodbye
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Black butterflies and deja vu
Nic was definitely not someone who spent much time being glad to be in the background, especially during photo shoots. If he wasn’t the one in the center of attention, he had better be one of the people up front and visible, sharing the spotlight. While this wasn’t his end goal, he wasn’t going to cheap out, unlike this dude who was stuffing his face at the catering table, and it took all of Nic’s self-control not to scrunch his nose. ”If they wanted to be realistic, they wouldn’t be effectively dropping buckets of water on us.” He figured the professionals wouldn’t be that ridiculous, but he was sincerely wrong.

At his explanation as to who he was, Nic nodded. Of course, that’s why he hadn’t seen him--he was too busy being up front wearing the stuff they were meant to be modeling. Instead of grabbing some of the Cheetos, Nic opted for a single celery stick, tiny bit of peanut butter on it for protein, and honestly it was the most hardy meal he’d had in the past few days. Model diets were a nightmare. ”Just don’t get any of that cheese dust on your jeans, it won’t ever come off that way,” he pointed out, ”Which I’m pretty sure is why they put it out here--to weed out the weak ones.” Nic wasn’t….trying to call the guy out, but he absolutely was and didn’t really have any regrets about it either. ”But hey, this industry is hard.”

259 words
he is such a dick lolol
PM
^
bryson graham
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 05:10 AM
--
job
FBI agent
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

Bryson didn’t care much about what was going on on the set of the photoshoot right now. Between most photos he was taking he was answering phone calls between the US and offices in London that he was reporting to to keep him busy enough. When one of the other models reached out to him at the catering table he wasn’t even sure how he was supposed to be reacting right now. Did he make small talk? Should he pretend that this was his life? Should he be insulted by the way that he was reacting to him? Ultimately Bryson decided that he didn’t care much about what this model thought about him and was going to do his very best to be extremely insulting in any way possible without coming off as being a dick on the surface. ”I don’t know, from what I’ve experienced this is the best kind of representation of London rain i’ve ever seen,” He said trying to make a joke and laughing at his own sense of humor after speaking.

Bryson looked down at his orange hands accusingly then looking around to see if he could find somewhere to wipe his hands and get the orangeness off his hands. After not finding anything he shrugged and gave up and looked back at the model. ”Seem’s like you have great self restraint. I couldn’t just withstand this kind of spread,” Bryson said reaching down and picking up another couple cheatos and popping them in his mouth through a mouth full of food he began speaking again. ”Some people are just naturally talented aren’t they,” he said with a smile.
BY MITZI
PM
^
nic woods
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 03:31 AM
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

”You not from here either?” Nic asked--finding that most people probably would’ve genuinely thought that the rain was a decent representation, especially with how much it had been raining outside. As such, no one really made jokes with him like that about these types of things, so it was curious that he had encountered someone else who could and it could be taken with a grain of salt. ”Honestly I don’t think I’ve seen so much rain in my entire life--it’s kind of a drought where I’m from so.” It was true, California definitely probably could use a little more rain...at least the part of California he was from. Up north got a bit more rain, but not nearly as much as they needed to make it seem okay around there, but Nic didn’t really care. His family didn’t have a yard or anything so it really wasn’t much of a bother for him he supposed, but the rain here seemed almost in excess to the point that Nic wished he could somehow transfer some of this rain elsewhere. He missed the sun too much, it seemed.

”Honestly after a while none of it looks that appealing,” Nic shrugged. The habit of eating certain things and doing certain things had put a strain on his body, but he felt all the more powerful by doing it. He had incredible self discipline and an even more increased desire to succeed. With success, Nic found that sticking to regiments and holding himself accountable to be the best method of doing things, and it made him feel as if he was constantly on a pedestal, constantly better than people he was around. ”Some people are,” Nic agreed ruefully, before adding (not really minding how much of a dick it made him sound like because this dude was just stuffing his face), ”I suppose that’s why those people are featured at the front of the shoot.” It was a casual dig, since this guy was fit, but clearly wasn’t fit enough to be considered front of the camera all eyes on him type, not like Nic anyway. It wasn’t his fault, Nic was just built for the spotlight.

Date • Outfit • tag

PM
^
bryson graham
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 11:24 PM
--
job
FBI agent
n/a
aff.
jess
alias

Bryson happened to have a mouth full of cheetos when he was asked if he wasn’t from the area by the main model he was speaking with. Instead of being able to respond to Nic like a normal human being he sort of shook his head with a mouth full of food in a tiny neanderthal way. When it came down to it Bryson was a stereotypical jock archetype and he fit it well. Bryson had always had just one thing on his mind at a time as he was accomplishing each of his tasks and now was no different, he wasn’t really looking to make friends in England and he certainly wasn’t planning on learning to be the best model that he could as he was only going to be doing if to a short time. After doing a hard swallow on his cheetos and flushing them down with a gulp of water Bryson felt he was able to speak again answering Nic’s questions. ”New Mexico,” Bryson asked hopeful. He wasn’t great at geography, he didn’t have to be, but he knew that that was amongst one of the states that always seemed to be having a drought going on. ”I’m based from New York, drought isn’t something we deal with,” Bryson added. He lived in Maryland himself and commuted to D.C. to work but he had gone to New York plenty of times for it to be a feasible thing for him to add to his modeling back-story. In Bryson’s unprofessional model opinion, New York was for Models, and Los Angeles was for actors, but he didn’t have much to base that opinion off of other than the Barney’s billboards that often sported very attractive women for his viewing pleasure.

Bryson looked down at the table with food on it and didn’t understand how anybody would ever find this unappealing. In the long run though he just shrugged and thought to himself, more for me. He didn’t care much about which models in the room were going to go anywhere and her certainly didn’t care which ones were starving themselves for such a superficial lifestyle, but he was just as fine being there and pretending to fit in with them now. ”They have to wear the stupid outfits as well,” Bryson said with a point glancing up and down at what Nic was wearing as if to make a point. He didn’t care much that he was being rude now, if he was going to be getting reprimanded for that at a later date clearly he would explain that the entitled model started it. That was bound to get him out of trouble right?
BY MITZI
PM
^
nic woods
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 05:44 PM
job
model
n/a
aff.
sammi
alias

Nic scoffed at the idea of being from New Mexico--that just seemed preposterous. Why would he claim to be from somewhere like that even if he was? Especially now that he was out in London. ”Santa Monica,” he corrected with an easy shrug. If this guy could seem like a bit of a jerk, then Nic had no problem seeming pretentious. Yes, he was from Los Angeles area, but he was from the lovely Santa Monica. A lovely beach front tourist hot spot with much to do at all times. ”Yeah, but then you get all the assholes instead,” Nice retorted pointedly, ”And all the hardasses.” Typically, he would have apologized for being so blunt, but Nic didn’t particularly care at this point. He had tried to be nice and make small talk, but apparently this guy was here to stuff his face rather than network, like most modeling gigs.

Nic couldn’t even help the eyeroll that resulted from the other’s jab towards the outfits he had to wear. Honestly it was just such an immature complaint to have that he didn’t even know where to begin to pick apart the thought. Modeling required a great deal of discipline and regardless of whether or not you cared about it, it was a job that required a contract. ”At least they don’t look like Neanderthals,”[b] he shrugged his shoulders then. Nic wasn’t going to bother getting upset that this guy thought his clothes he was sporting currently were stupid--they were high fashion and something Nic likely wouldn’t sport outside of this setting, but with paychecks like his he could afford to wear whatever he wanted, and would still be sought over. Before he could make any other comments, however, he was called back for more of the shoot, [b]”Seems the people of importance are needed,” and with that, he turned on his heel and walked back over to the shooting area.

Date • Outfit • tag
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.