» staff
» updates
22nd june -- save your characters by posting in activity check +here!

» spotlights

Add Reply
New Poll

not looking for somebody with some superhuman gift, gus!
ignacio melendrez
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 03:04 AM
has Rep: 1 pts
it's my own desire it's my own remorse help me to decide help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure nothing ever lasts forever everybody wants to rule the world. there's a room where the light won't find you holding hands while the walls come tumbling down when they do, i'll be right behind you
job
forensic autopsy tech
london coven
aff.
sammi
alias

Ignacio was someone who usually prided himself in his ability to keep appointments and plans. He very rarely ran late, so the fact that he was running late now of all times was frustrating for him, especially since he was meeting up with the only person who had answered his ad for a roommate in the weeks it had been posted. He even had made the mistake that he would be early, but of course Iggy couldn’t have the universe on his side this time. They had decided to meet at a coffee shop after Iggy’s shift at the university. He’d been there long enough that it shouldn’t have been an issue for him to leave early in order to make the meeting, but he had been in the midst of a particularly delicate autopsy when he had made a...rather odd discovery and lost track of time.

He pushed open the door to the coffee shop after jogging down the block, his gaze shifting around the shop to find that most people were there with a large group...students meeting up before heading their prospective ways for the summer...and then there was just one lone guy...sitting rather contentedly it seemed, and Iggy hesitantly approached his table. ”Uh, Gus?” he asked meekly, ”I’m Ignacio...from the ad.” As if this whole situation couldn’t seem more awkward, Iggy desperately hoped that this was the potential roommate figure, and he absolutely was interested in having anyone at this point move into the apartment. ”I’m so sorry I’m late--I’m usually very punctual, but I got held up at work.” He explained grinning a bit sheepishly as he awkwardly moved to sit in the seat across from him.

295 words • Outfit • husband~

PM
^
augustus charm
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 10:04 PM
has Rep: 0 pts
--
job
bell hop
south coven
aff.
jess
alias

N/A

Gus wasn’t really what you would call punctual, or even reliable if he were being completely honest, but he was tired of being alone. Those few things lead him to looking for an ad for a room mate, he figured what better way to have a built in friend then to find them in the ads and move in with them? He opted to meet with Ignacio that evening hoping that he would have plenty of night time to get around and not have to worry about being completely covered just to head out to see a potential new roommate. After hanging in the coffee shop for a bit and categorizing the sugar packets alphabetically by brand of artificial sweetener he looked up and found someone approaching him. He was hoping for a moment that the man was heading to him because he instantly noticed that this man in his leather jacket and dark skin was heavenly. After a moment of staring outright not even hiding it the man approached him asking for Gus. At that exact moment he almost forgot that yes that was his name that was what he went by and brought himself back to reality jumping to his feet almost instantly. ”Yeah, Gus that’s me,” He said reaching out and taking his hand to shake it firmly.

He retracted his hand feeling the tingling sensation from touching him run up his arm and cause his chest to feel heavy. ”That’s okay I just woke up so you know whatever happens,” Gus said with a shrug in the guys direction as he took a seat again. Gus didn’t sleep often, but when he did it was mostly because he was bored and just had nothing better to do. ”I’m a vampire,” Gus said tossing out immediately to make sure that the worst bulk of his possible roommate secrets were on the table to begin with. ”I’m usually out all night and that’s about the only thing.. You’re safe though, like I wont feed on you or anything, I’m like really old I don’t lose control anymore,” Gus said casually like this shouldn’t be a big deal or anything he. He was hoping that this didn’t scare Ignacio off first thing, he really did find him attractive and even if the roommate thing was no go he’d love to get to know him more.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ignacio melendrez
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 09:37 PM
has Rep: 1 pts
it's my own desire it's my own remorse help me to decide help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure nothing ever lasts forever everybody wants to rule the world. there's a room where the light won't find you holding hands while the walls come tumbling down when they do, i'll be right behind you
job
forensic autopsy tech
london coven
aff.
sammi
alias

”Pleasure to meet you,” Iggy shook his hand, smiling at the other man before taking a seat across from him. He was glad that he didn’t seem too annoyed with his being late, which was very much appreciated. It wasn’t very often that he found himself reeled into working on an autopsy as it wasn’t really something he could stop and pick up on later as a lot of the integrity would be loss after starting. As such, he was trying to ignore the fact it felt like the guy just electrocuted him with static electricity, opting to believe it was a fluke despite the fact the tingling sensation had settled into his chest. Before he could start casually playing twenty questions with Gus, however, Gus seemed to lead off with the announcement that he was a vampire.

”I appreciate that,” he noted, feeling that was the only appropriate response to someone saying that they weren’t going to feed on him. ”I’m a witch,” he explained, with the same candid tone, ”So I sometimes go off to meet with the coven, but otherwise I work during the day….I’m an autopsy tech at the met university here...so I’m going to apologize now if you do decide to move in if I come home smelling like formaldehyde. I try not to bring it home with me, but sometimes it can’t be helped.” It seemed like a reasonable explanation, or announcement, it seemed, ”Though I can assure you I’m relatively tidy and quiet…” his voice trailed off for a moment, ”The rent and utilities are very reasonable, laundry machines are included in the apartment which is convenient, and honestly unless you have any serious problems with living with me, I honestly wouldn’t mind having you move in at your earliest convenience.” If he was out all night he wouldn’t have to worry about weird nightmares that Iggy might have, usually pertaining to his father or the autopsies he was working on.

343 words • Outfit • husband~
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.